好,等我开一下键盘
Okay, let me turn on my keyboard here.
好的,首先...
All right, first and foremost...
嗯...让我把这个关了
Hmm, let me turn this off.
哦吼!圣诞节!
Whoo-hoo, Christmas!
好的,我们需要把手比成C型
Okay, we're gonna be having a C-hand,
如果我的index能做到的话
if my index would do it.
C手型
C-hand.
我们需要
We're gonna be having
放平胳膊并把手放到手肘下方
a flat arm with our hand rested under our elbow,
我们要做一个这样的动作
and we're gonna go like this.
圣诞节
Christmas.
圣诞节
Christmas.
一个记忆方法就是这是一整天
A good way to remember this is it's a whole day.
是一整天
It's a whole day.
这是太阳升起
So here's the sun rising.
圣诞节早晨
Christmas morning.
然后这是太阳落山,圣诞节结束
And then it sets again, and Christmas is over.
你需要把双手张开
You're gonna be having open hands,
然后要做一个七烛台的形状
and then you're gonna be going in that shape of the menorah,
就是那种有八(?)个蜡烛的
with those eight candles.
好冷~~~
Cold.
如果你很冷,你会怎么做
If you're all cold, what are you doing?
你会发抖
You're shivering.
我的天,这好冷
Oh, my gosh, it's cold.
在现实里,你会用你的表情表现出来
In real life, you'd be showing with your expressions.
如果真的很冷,你会...
If it's really cold, you're like...[gasping].
你会从牙齿间吸气,哦!
You're sucking in your teeth. Ooh!
你脸上也会有那种表情,对吧?
You're gonna show that with your face, right?
或者你会抖得很厉害
Or maybe you're shaking even more.
你会蹲下来
You're crouching down.
“啊,好冷啊!”
"Ah, it's so cold!"
对吧?
Right?
圣诞节最重要的部分
The most important part of Christmas
或者任何一个冬季节日最重要的部分
or any other winter holiday.
不是那些礼品
It's not about the presents.
不是压力
It's not about the stress.
更不是考试
It's not about the finals.
而是家庭,所以我们要保证
It's about family, and we're gonna make sure
我们要传递这份爱,好吗?
that we're gonna be spreading that love, right?
我知道今年很艰难
I know that this year is very hard.
2020年蛮疯狂的
2020 has been kind of crazy.
现在,对于你们很多人来说
Right now, it might be a very stressful time
恐怕是压力十足
for a lot of you guys,
但我想让你们知道
but I want you to know,
即便你见不到你现实中的家庭
even if you can't see your real-life family,
你在这里仍旧有一个家,好吗?
you have a family here, okay?
我真的希望你们从这节课中学到的
And I really want you guys to take away from this lesson
是我们是一家人
that we are a family here.
茄子!
Cheese!
这个家伙
This one.
她非常喜欢炸薯条
So she loves french fries.
就,她啥时候都在吃薯条
Like always, she's eating them.
无论什么时候视频连线
Whenever we do video calls,
她总是在吃薯条,就,一直吃
she's always eating french fries, like, constantly.
而且她还很喜欢星巴克
And she also loves Starbucks,
所以,她加上了这两样
and so, she added the two of those.
我觉得很有趣的一点在于
I think it's so funny because, like,
如果我想到Nikki,我就会想到炸薯条和星巴克
if I think of Nikki, I think of french fries and Starbucks.
她就是这两样
[laughs] Like, that's her.
这个有点难辨认
It's kind of hard to see,
但这其实是这家伙内♥裤♥的照片
but this is actually a picture of this person's panties.
这位是Dummy,而且
It's Dummy, and, like,
只有这张老照片
there's just this old photo,
他的裙子被掀起来的照片。
and then taken a photo of his skirt being lifted up.
他们就,行,就这样了。
And they're like, yeah, there you go.
这就是你的储物柜了
There's your locker.
无厘头,但是我喜欢
It makes no sense, and I love it.
所以就我个人而言
So for me, personally,
主要就这么几件事
I have a few different stuff going on.
我患有听觉处理障碍
I have something that's called auditory processing disorder,
这意味着
and what that means is
如果有多种声音
if there's tons of sounds going on--
比如三个人说话
like three people talking at once,
还有音乐或噪音的话
and there's music or loud noises--
我的大脑就处理不了
my brain just can't process it,
最后听起来就像坏了的收音机
and it ends up sounding like a broken radio.
你知道,声音其实是声波
You know, sound comes in waves,
应该会撞到耳膜上
and it's supposed to hit your eardrum,
让它震动
and it vibrates,
但对我来说,它只是进来了
but for me, it just comes in,
但我的右耳膜不振动
and my right eardrum does not vibrate.
所以它有点像在我的内耳里造了个回音室
So it creates sort of like an echo chamber in my inner ear,
这可以是相当痛苦的
and it could be actually pretty painful.
所以我是Helping Hands的一名教师
So I am a teacher for Helping Hands.
Helping Hands是VRChat的一个
Helping Hands is a sign language community
手语社区
here in VRChat.
我们有很多失聪成员
We have a lot of deaf members,
但不仅仅是失聪群体
but it's not just for deaf people.
它是大概2018年年底成立的
And it was established, like, late 2018.
我们的目标不仅是提供
Our goal is to not only educate people
关于手语和失聪群体的教育
about sign language and the deaf community
同样也是为了创造一个
but also just to create an environment
人们可以享受乐趣,结交朋友的环境
where people can have fun, make friends.
现在我们有大概2000个成员
And nowadays, we have about 2,000 members.
我们的每堂课可以容纳最多60人
Each of our classes can hold up to 60 people at times,
这是个惊人的数量
which is an insane amount.
我们每天都有课程
We have a class every single day of the week
教授五种不同的手语
for five different sign languages.
这是我们其他一个教室世界
So this is one of our other classroom worlds
也是Helping Hands的一部分
that we have here in Helping Hands.
我们有几个不同的世界
We actually have several different worlds
用来让老师们教授美国手语
for teaching ASL
和其他的手语
and all of our other sign languages
他们都值得尊敬
for their respective teachers.
我的朋友Ray用这个世界多一点
And this world is primarily used here by my friend Ray.
你要介绍你自己吗?
Do you want to introduce yourself?
Ray:大家好
[interpreting] Hello, everyone.
你最近好吗
How are you?
我挺好的
I'm good.
我很高兴再次见到你们
I'm very happy to see you all again.
我是一个完全失聪的人
So I am a fully deaf person,
我已经在这里教课很久了
and I have been teaching here for a very long time--
2018年就开始了
since 2018.
我差不多就是这样
And that's pretty much about me.
我喜欢帮助这里的每个人
I love helping out everyone here
喜欢看着他们学习和成长。
and seeing them learn and grow.
就这样
That's all.
Jenny:对我来说
[speaking as self] It was really hard for me
在VR里做手语还是蛮困难的
to sign in VR
因为我从来没有做过
because I've never done it before,
这是一个很大的转变
and it was a very big transition.
但对于Ray来说
But Ray,
他非常耐心体贴
he was just so patient and understanding.
他就只是跟我坐在那里
And he literally just sat there with me
到处写单词
and wrote words all over
只是坐在那里
and just sat there.
我们一起比划每一个单词
And we signed together each and every single word,
学习如何适应虚拟现实
just learning how to adapt into VR.
这确实是一段美好的经历
And it was such a beautiful experience,
感受他的友好和耐心
just seeing his kindness and patience.
电影精选列表