所以 那真的是我?
So - that's really me?
当然是你
It's certainly what you could be.
这是最终协议
Here's the final contract.
这笔交易就快结束了
The deal is almost done.
你只要在这儿签个字就成了
All you need to do is sign.
一会再说
Not here.
找点东西吃吧
Let's go get some real food.
这让人太不舒服了
This is very uncomfortable.
隐形当然有隐形的麻烦
Being invisible has its down side.
嗨
Hey!
快点给我们上
Hurry up with those
劲爆超辣鸡翅
Ultra-mega-uber- spicy wings, will ya!
我很忙
I'm hurrying!
耐心点
Hold your horses!
快点
Come on!
我以为只要铃♥声♥一响
I thought every time a bell rings,
顾客就能得到鸡翅
a customer gets his wings!
好吧 先给我看那份协议
Alright, show me the paperwork.
在这儿签个字玩具火车工厂就是你的了
Just sign here and the toy train factory is yours.
什么
What?!
玩具火车工厂
The toy train factory?
那是洛克维尔市的全部 是吗
And that's all of Rockwell, right?
你是说斯图维尔市吗
Don't you mean Stewartville?
这翅膀不错
Good wings.
我要是你早就坐不下去了
I wouldn't sit there if I were you.
那个小镇的人真是太不懂得感激我了
I can't believe how ungrateful that town is,
我让洛克维尔载入地图
I mean, I put Rockwell on the map!
他们该给我建个雕像
They should have built me a statue!
为什么成名的我如此令人生厌
Why is famous me so grumpy?
实现梦想并未改变你的本心
Even getting your wish has not changed your heart.
等我用机器人
I am gonna save a ton
代替这些工人之后 能省一大笔钱
when I replace all those workers with robots.
不行
No!
我不会让你 不 我不会让我这么做
I won't let you - I mean, I won't let me do it!
那些人都很卖♥♥力工作
Those people are hard-working...
我提醒过你
I tried to warn you.
放我走
Get me out of here!
怎么回事儿
What - huh?
你是谁
Who - who are you?
我是盖比
The name's Gabe.
你是在耍我玩的吧
Is this some sort of trick?
不 斯图尔特
No, Stewart.
这不是玩笑
No trick.
一切都不同了
Things have changed.
你穷尽一生的时间
You've spent your whole life
为没接到球而悔恨
wishing you had caught that football -
现在你接到了
and now you have.
我接到了
I get it.
我只是在做梦
I'm dreaming.
这十分合理
Makes perfect sense.
那个玛卡奇多让我做噩梦
That macichaciquito musta given me nightmares!
你不是在做梦
You're not dreaming.
多谢 梦中人
Thanks a bunch, dream dude.
咱们回头再梦
Be seeing ya in my naps!
如果 如果 如果
What if, what if, what if, what if, what if, what if.
我们又启程了
We're moving again.
你开玩笑吧
N - n - no kidding.
这么说...都是真的
So...this is real?
我接到了橄榄球 名利双收了?
I really caught that football and I'm really rich and famous?
并且毫无欢乐可言
And every bit as unhappy.
这不可能
That couldn't be true.
名利双收怎么可能会不开心
How could I be rich, famous, and unhappy?
你感到这很正常
You'd be surprised.
去过第二站你就明白是怎么回事儿了
I think you'll understand better after our second stop.
第二站是哪里
What's the second stop?
第一站你看到 触地得分之后
The first stop was what your life is like
你过着怎样的生活
since you made that touchdown.
没错
Uh huh.
第二站 是如今
The second stop is what life is now like -
其他人的境况
for everyone else.
我们在哪儿
Where are we?
这里你来过无数次了
You've been here a thousand times.
我们在洛克维尔广场
We're at the Rockwell town square.
这里变化好大
It never looked like this.
我的圣诞节
Oh Christmas me!
我的圣诞节
Oh Christmas me!
等等 那是我的声音吗
Wait! Is that my voice?
圣诞节请梦到我
Please dream of me this Christmas...
我的圣诞节
Oh Christmas me!
我的圣诞节
Oh Christmas me!
多帅的宣传大使啊
The poster boy for fitness...
我不喜欢名人斯图尔特
I don't like famous Stewart.
入乡随俗嘛
Join the club.
皮特 圣诞节我要关门了
I'm closing up for Christmas now, Pete.
但明早我会早点来
But, I'll be here early day after tomorrow.
那不是 那是
Is - is that?
斯图尔特 等等
Stewart- wait...
多娜 是我啊
Donna! It's me!
你的斯蒂维
It's your...stewie.
别担心 孩子
Don't worry sweetie...
她为什么孤身一人
Why is she all alone?
你为什么会这么想
Why do you think?
因为自从我成名后
Because - I left town after I made that touchdown.
再也没回来过
And, I never came back.
你们没有结婚 斯图尔特
You never married her, Stewart.
她也从没爱过其他人
And she never loved anyone else.
夫人 您好
Hey, lady.
今天是圣诞节
It's Christmas.
有糖吗
Got any candy?
天啊
Oh, boy!
是橄榄球队的人
It's the football team!
抱歉 孩子们
Oh - I'm sorry, little boy.
我没有糖
I don't have any candy.
等等 他们在干什么
Wait. What are they doing?
你答错了
Wrong answer!
真开心
That was hilarious!
但他们是好孩子啊
But, these are good kids!
如果有人为了更好的生活
Not in a world where no one has taken the time
而放弃帮助他们 这些人就学坏了
to help them become something better.
我关心他们
I took the time!
没错
That's right.
你就像他们的父亲一样
You were like a father to those boys.
但再也不是了
But, not any more.
等等 孩子们
Wait. My boys!
这不是全队的阵容
That wasn't the whole team!
我的双胞胎 阿特和巴尼在哪里
Where were my twins, Art and Barney?
巴尼和阿特从来都不存在 明白吗
Barney and Art were never born, remember?
因为你们没有结婚
Because you never got married.
但是 等等
But - wait!
还有
That means...
艾玛
Emma.
艾玛
Emma.
艾玛应该在这里
Emma...should be here!
她还活着
She should be alive!
为什么呢 斯图尔特
And why is that, Stewart?
因为艾玛是被收养的
Because Emma... was adopted.
恐怕不是你想的那样
I'm afraid things are very different in this world.
盖比
Gabe!
她在哪里 告诉我
Where is she?! I have to know!
别这样 斯图尔特
Don't do this to yourself, Stewart.
电影精选列表