Oooh, hot dogs!
抱歉
Sorry!
嘎?
Quack?
大黄蜂 大黄蜂
Bumblebee! Bumblebee!
大黄蜂 大黄蜂
Bumblebee! Bumblebee!
我知道你心情不好 斯图尔特
I know you're upset, Stewart.
不过 橄榄球也不是你人生唯一的寄托
But, football isn't the only meaningful thing in your future.
你不明白 多娜
You just don't understand, Donna.
是啊 我想也是
No. I guess I don't.
爸 你来了
Oh. Hey dad.
我在外面等你
I'll be waiting for you.
谢谢 多娜
Thanks, Donna.
祝你早日康复 绿色超人
Brought you a get-well present, green machine.
上帝保佑
God bless us,
每个人
Everyone--
又来一个玩具小火车
Oh, another one of your toy trains.
谢谢 爸爸
Thanks, dad.
斯图尔特 我像你这么大的时候
Stewart, when I was your age
我梦想的和你的一模一样
I wanted all the same things you do now.
不过我对草过敏 而且讨厌橄榄球
Except I was allergic to grass and hated football.
后来我才明白 上帝早为我安排好了
Then I learned that god had a plan for my life.
不管事情多糟
That no matter how bad things got,
上帝总会让它回到正轨
god was always making sure things turned out right.
但是 我这辈子都梦想着能做些
But, all my life, I've been dreaming of doing bigger,
更加重要的事
more important things.
拿个双城熊杯
Being a twin city bear.
出人头地
Making a difference.
斯图尔特 医生对你的伤势不太乐观
Stewart, the doctor is concerned about your injury.
他 他觉得你以后都不能再打球了
He, uh - well, he doesn't think you'll play football again.
我知道
I know.
所以我不仅想送你个玩具
Which is why this is more than just a toy...
我还希望也许你
I thought maybe you would, uh - well,
你能帮我做玩具
help me build them.
去玩具火车厂上班吗
Work for the toy train factory?
总有人得去照看生意
Someone's got to keep the business alive.
我知道这非你所愿 但它也能挣点钱
I know it's not your dream - but it has its rewards...
还给很多人提供了工作
And creates jobs for a lot of people.
我不确定
I don't know.
好好想想吧 孩子
Think about it, son.
我这辈子都别想出城了
I'm never getting out of this town.
为莫蒂欢呼
Cheers to Morty!
他是我们的英雄
He's our hero!
多亏了他 我们要去旅行
Thanks to him, we'll take a trip!
沙拉杯
Saladbowl!
我们来了
We'll win!
他会获胜
He'll conquer!
再接再厉
One! more! win!
蝉联冠军
The championship!
现在再唱一遍说我很帅那段
Now sing the verse again about how handsome I am!
上车出发
All abooard.
十五年后
玩具火车公♥司♥
我这儿有一篮弹簧 谁要
I got a bucket of springs over here, who needs 'em?
下午好 莫蒂
Afternoon Marty!
下午好 琳达夫人
Afternoon Ms. Linda!
我的天 你今天真漂亮
My my you're looking wonderful today.
喷了新香水吗
Is that new perfume?
你好 贝蒂
Hey ya' Betty!
你的孙子孙女怎么样
How're the grandkids?
宝贝得不得了 你懂的
Apples of my eye, you know?
我懂
I know!
看了昨晚的比赛没
So you see the game last night?
接球多准
What a catch!
就像他手上涂了胶水似的
Was like he was using super glue!
跟你说 那家伙就像超人一样 真像极了
I'm tellin' ya - that guy's like superman...just like him.
早上好 格林先生
Good morning, Mr. Green.
你好 琳达
Oh, hey Linda.
什么事
Whatcha got?
格林先生 我拿来了你要看的数据
Well, Mr. Green, I've got that number you asked for...
然后呢
...And..?
想付清账单而且维持运营
Well, to pay the bills and keep the business going,
圣诞节之前我们必须生产
we'll need to make and sell a whole lot of trains
而且卖♥♥出很多小火车
by this coming christmas.
你所说的"很多" 到底是多少
When you say "awhole lot", what exactly does that mean?
一万
10,000.
什么
Pssstttt...what?!?
你说什么
What!!???
两个月内我们怎么可能
How in the world are we going to build
做出一万辆小火车
10,000 trains in 2 months?!
上车出发
Alll abooard!
天哪 真可爱
Awwwww. That is so cute.
没错
I know.
我怎么玩都不腻
I never get tired of that.
对不起格林先生 不过数据就是数据
Sorry Mr. Green, the numbers are the numbers.
要是我们不赶够一万辆小火车
We can't afford to keep the business going...
我们就无法维持运营
to keep our jobs...
也保不住工作
if we don't get to 10,000.
我的话肯定要保住工作
Well I for one need to keep my job.
看样子我们得同心协力
Looks like we're all gonna have to pitch in
开始加晚班
and start working late.
没错 晚班
Yep, late.
晚了
Late!
他们说得没错
That's what they said.
不是 我晚了
No. I'm late...
橄榄球训练要晚了
Late for football practice!
抱歉 大伙儿明天见
Sorry, see you tomorrow, everybody...
好了孩子们
Alright men.
记住我们之前的练习重点
Just remember everything we've been working on.
使点狠劲 就成了
Hit it hard, and make it happen.
加油
Break!
爸爸
Hi, daddy!
哟 小宝贝
Hey, sweetie!
一
Hup one!
二
Hup two!
那个 二之后是什么
Hup...uh, what's after two?
不是 另一边 鲍勃
No, the other way, Bobby!
另一边
Other way!
那只鸟是很漂亮 可是现在不是看鸟的时候
I know the bird is pretty, but he can wait.
斯蒂维 你不能把球往后扔
Stevie! You can't throw the ball backwards -
尤其是后面没人接应的时候
Especially if no one is behind you!
你没看见我吗 爸爸
Did you see me, dad?!
你说要密切注意场上情况
You told me to pay more attention on the field!
你有没有看到我密切...
Did you see me pay more -
你还在场上 孩子
You're still on the field, son.
天哪 爸爸
Gee, dad.
看来我们真不擅长橄榄球
It doesn't seem like we're very good at this.
话不能这么说
Well, not yet.
所以我们得多练习
That's why we practice.
骗谁啊
Who are we kidding?
我们就是个笑话
We're a joke!
什么笑话
A joke?
哎哟 别妄自菲薄
Pshaw! Don't say that.
可是 这么着我永远都当不了职业选手
But, at this rate, I'll never be a professional football player!
要是你现在就放弃 的确当不了
Well you sure won't be if you just give up...
你得多打
You gotta come to play..
你得 付出百分百的努力
You gotta... I dunno... give it a hundred percent.
甚至更多
...or more than that.
付出百分之一百一的努力
You gotta give it a hundred and ten percent.
你的数学不好吧 爸爸
You aren't very good at math, are you dad?
体育数学是不一样的 孩子
Sports math is different, son.
我们一次只能打一场比赛
We're taking one game at a time.
姿势预备好就行了
电影精选列表