If the factory's not making any money,
你为什么要买♥♥
Why would you want it?
它不能为你赚钱
It's not making money for you.
但我知道怎么让它赚
But, I know how to make money!
怎么赚
How?
放上我的名字
Put my name on it!
等一下
Pardon me boy...
这是莫蒂·阿黄火车吗
Is that a Morty Bumble choo choo?
再说一遍
Come again?
快来吃脆脆的梦吧
Be sure to eat your munchy dream!
莫蒂·阿黄火车
Morty Bumble choo choo!
声音不错 对吧
It has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?
你的工厂会成为大黄蜂城的
Your factory will be the official gift shop
官方礼品商店
for Bumbletown!
大黄蜂城
Bumbletown?!
前洛克维尔
Formerly Rockwell.
莫蒂·阿黄童年时代的家
The boyhood home of Morty Bumble
快来看看这个创造传奇的小镇吧
Come visit the town that gave birth to the legend!
什么 这太疯狂了
What?! That's crazy!
我全身都兴奋
My roots are tingling!
镇长完全赞同我的想法
The mayor's all for it.
不过 我们得去掉工厂的一个部分
Of course, we'll need to get rid of the part of the factory
花费最大的一个部分
that costs me the most money.
哪一部分
What part's that?
工人们
The workers.
我才不卖♥♥ 莫蒂
I won't sell, Morty.
如果这意味着小镇上许多人得失业
Not if it means this town goes without jobs.
随便你
Fine.
那我很乐意等待你破产
I'll be happy to wait for you to fail.
然后 我就可以免费得到它
Then, I'll buy it for nothing!
比免费还要免费
For less than nothing!
我用返利券
I'll use a coupon!
那么 你永远也等不到
Then, you'll be waiting a long time!
只要能赶出圣诞节那批定单
As soon as we finish our christmas orders,
我们就没什么可担心的了
We'll be just fine!
走着睢
We'll see!
你一定能瞧的到
Yes, you will see!
如果需要我 欢迎随时叨扰
If you need me, I'll be staying at whatever you call
曼德维尔市最贵的酒店里就能找到我
The most expensive hotel in Mortyville!
是洛克维尔
Rockwell!!
不会太久的
Not for long!!!
好了 现在我得找点乐子去了
Okay. Now I need something salty.
各位 都听着
Alright everyone! listen up!
我们只有一晚上的时间来完成那批火车
We've got one night left to finish the trains!
也就是 十 百分之七十
That's... 10... seventy percent...
还有三十 三
leaves 30... 3
三千
3,000!
一晚上做三千辆火车
3,000 trains in one night!
我们一定要完成任务
We've gotta give it 100 percent and make this happen!
格林 我们一个班最高记录是200个
Mr. Green, the most trains we've ever made in a shift is 200.
那百分百还不够
Then 100 percent isn't good enough!
要百分之一百一
We need to give it 110 percent!
好吧 这样就提到了220
Ok. That gets us to 220.
我只是打个比方
I'm talking figuratively!
百分之百 或许不够
100 percent will never do
至少百分之七十 再多一点
Get seven more then add a few
因为我们的工作
Cuz when our jobs are...
正处于存亡关头
...on the line
把这些火车都完成了我们就闯过这关了
Get those trains into gear and we'll be fine
团队之中 没有小我
There ain't no "I" in "team!"
可是凡事都要量力而行
The same's true of "extreme..."
加油吧 向更大的困难挑战吧
C'mon you gotta dig down deep before you take that leap
胜利在向你招手 你胸有成竹
You're playin' to win you're layin'it in
无所不能发挥你的所长
You're scoopin'more parts up out of the bin
先休息一下
Slow down!
百分之百 或许不够
100 percent will never do
至少百分之七十 再多一点
Get seven more then add a few
让曲线柱再伸长一点
Spilt the uprights punch it in
踢的漂亮
Mm. Nice kick.
振作起来
Pick it up
一百加十 就是一百一
10 to 1 - a hundred and ten
这次 我们 将会胜利
This time... we'll.... win
天哪 我都做了些什么
Oh no... what have I done?!
一切都毁了
Everything's ruined!
把这儿弄干净 得一个礼拜
It'll take a week to clean this up.
那我们现在要做什么
Now, what are we gonna do?!
这样我们根本什么也做不了
There's no way we'll make it!
我们都要失业了
We're all going to lose our jobs.
嗨 斯图尔特
Hello Stewart!
希望你不介意我冒昧打扰
I hope you don't mind me dropping in unannounced,
我就是过来瞧瞧
I just came by to check out the...
看来这个圣诞节要过的有点凄惨了
That's gonna make for a real blue Christmas.
这样的话 你现在就得把工厂卖♥♥给我了
I guess this means you'll have to sell me the factory now.
是吧 绿色超人
Huh, green machine?
你原本就打算卖♥♥掉吗
You were going to sell?!
我们大家还这么卖♥♥力
After all our hard work?
这是最后一晚上?
The late nights?
安迪 菲尔 等等
Andy... Phil...wait.
出♥卖♥♥♥者
Seller.
我猜你已经做出了一个重要的决定
I guess you've got a big decision to make.
圣诞快乐 绿色超人
Merry Christmas, green machine.
老天 我怎么会沦落到这般地步
God, how did l end up like this?
我原本打算做些事情 一些特别的事
I was going to do something - something special.
可惜 我最终毁了一切
But, instead, I've ruined everything.
为什么当初我没有接到那个球
Why couldn't I have caught that football?
绿色超人 绿色超人
Green machine, green machine!
为斯图尔特感到耻辱
Shame on stewart.
他毫无意义
He's a zero.
现在小镇也陷入困境
Now the town's in trouble, too.
如果当初我接到那个球
If I had oniy caught that football.
宣传♥单♥
A ticket out.
斯图尔特·格林
Stewart Green.
梦幻快车
What if express?
什么是梦幻快车
What's the what if express?
火车
A train.
在足球场上出现
In the football field.
我一定是疯了
I have gone crazy.
上车出发咯
All abooooard!
朱尼尔的睡眠曲时间
现在是给朱尼尔唱睡眠曲的时间了
And now it's time for bedtime songs with Junior,
这是朱尼尔爬进他那
The part of the show when Junior gets tucked into
温暖又舒服的被窝入睡前的必备节目
his warm, comfy bed and is sung a bedtime song.
晚安 晚安
Good night... good night....
帮你盖好被子 晚安
I'll tuck you in, good night
亲吻你的小脸蛋 你很快就会睡着了
I'll kiss your cheek soon you will sieep
现在乖乖闭上眼晚安
Now close your eyes good night...
妈
Ah...mom....
朱尼尔
...yes Junior....
我能让小熊陪我吗
Can I have my bear?
你的小熊吗
Your bear?
我的小熊就在边上
My bear right there
有一头漂亮棕色卷发
With brown and fuzzy hair
我是如此爱它 你一定得知道
I love him so, and you must know
不然我会绝望 我会痛苦
I'd feel so much despair I'd moan and groan
我会泪流成河
And cry and weep my tears would drown
我得数着绵羊入睡
My counting sheep to have to sleep
求你了 妈妈 不要让我睡觉的时候
Oh please, mom please don't make me sleep
缺少了小熊的陪伴
Without my fuzzy bear!...
谢谢
Thanks...
晚安 晚安
Good night... good night....
关灯了 晚安
The lights are off, goodnight
电影精选列表