Check your stance and you'll be fine.
当你踏上本垒板
When you step-up to the plate,
紧盯着球 你就能击中
keep your eye on the ball and you'll be great!
爸 这是棒球
Dad, that's baseball...
安静 孩子
Quiet, boy.
百分之百 永远不够
100 percent will never do
加百分之七 会好一点
Get seven more then add a few
当比赛开始的时候
Cuz when the game is on the line
嗨 斯图尔特
Hey there, Stewart!
冰球入网 你就能赢
Get the puck in the net and you'll be fine.
冰球 格林先生
Hockey, Mr. Green!
团队之中 没有小我
There ain't no 'I' in team!
我们不懂 你在说啥
We're not sure what you mean...
前进之前 仔细钻研
You gotta dig down deep before you take that leap
刻苦练习 赢得比赛
You're playin' to win you're layin' it in
起球之后 投进篮筐
You're scoopin' the ball up off the rim
篮球
Basketball!
百分之百 永远不够
100 percent will never do
加百分之七十 会好一点
Get seven more then add a few
挤过门柱 击球得分
Spilt the uprights punch it in
这就对了
That's better!
摇摆起来
Shake it off!
一百加十 一百一的努力
10 to 1 - a hundred and ten!
下次比赛 你就会赢
Next time... you'll.... win!
歌♥不错 老爸
Sounds good, dad.
咱们去买♥♥冰琪琳吃吧
Let's go get some ice cream....
妈妈 你看见我接那个球了吗
Mom! Did you see me catch the ball?
那是球碰巧砸到你的脸
It clobbered you in the face!
我又没说我怎么接的
I didn't say how I caught it...
是莫蒂·阿黄
It's Morty Bumble!
大黄蜂吗
The Bumblebee?
哪呢
Where?
我是世界体坛节目的吉姆·古德利
I'm Jim Gourdly for 'Wide World of Sports'
为大家播报头条新闻
And I'm here with big news
宇宙最伟大的橄榄球球星之一
On one of the biggest football stars in the universe
大黄蜂 莫蒂·阿黄
The Bumblebee! Morty Bumble!
拜托
Please.
叫我阿黄就好了
My friends just call me Bee.
你退役的事怎么样了
What is this about your retirement?
是真的
It is true.
我以后就挂靴退役了
I am hanging up whatever you call my football shoes forever.
为什么要退役呢
Why would you do that?
我不再年轻了 吉姆
Well, I'm not getting any younger, Jim.
我觉得我的生活缺了点什么
I feel like my life is missing something.
我想回归正常生活
I wanna get back to my roots.
就是这个意思
No pun intended, folks...
而且 我现在生意做得不错
And, besides, I'm doing pretty good making commercials.
看这个
Like this one!
如果你是我 你就会经常梦想
If you're like me, you'll often dream
嚼着吃冰淇淋
Of crunching while you eat ice cream.
这是脆脆的梦
It's munchy dream.
不是冰淇淋
It's not ice cream.
冰淇淋味的脆脆糖
It's creamy crunchy sweet!
触动你的味觉
It's an explosion made of taste.
挑逗你的神经
It's like a horserace in your face.
不要害羞 来买♥♥冰淇淋脆脆吧
There's no disgrace so buy a case of creamy crunchy krunchy
梦幻糖果 为你带来丝滑口感
Creamy tastebuds in a bunch of dreamy sugar sweety
脆脆的冰淇淋之梦
Kruuuuuuuunchy munchy dream!
本产品不是玩具 请在家长监护下食用
这可真是
That was...
我知道
I know.
我自己都想买♥♥一盒了
Almost makes me want to buy a box.
接下来还有什么新闻
So, what next?
我要回家乡过圣诞节
I'm heading back to my hometown for Christmas...
洛克维尔
Rockwell.
这可是独家首播
You heard it here first folks!
洛克维尔的儿子要回家啦
Rockwell's native son is comin' home!
你以前真的和大黄蜂一起打过球吗
Did you really play football with the Bumblebee,
格林教练
Coach Green?
哇塞 老爸
Wow, dad!
我不知道你还认识大人物呢
I didn't know you knew anyone important!
好了 孩子们
All right, kids.
各回各家吧
Home to dinner for all of you.
拜拜 格林教练
Bye, coach Green.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
斯蒂维
Stewie?
你怎么样
Are you gonna be okay?
我没事的
Ya... I'll be ok.
你们去买♥♥冰淇淋吧
You boys go get your ice cream.
回家见
We'll see you at home.
真难以置信 大黄蜂要来了
Oh man, I can't believe the Bumblebee's comin!
不敢相信他要到这来了
I cannot believe he's coming to town.
我太兴奋了
I am so psyched!
不 给我
No, give it to me!
给我
Give it over here!
扔过来
Throw it over here!
孩子们 家里不能玩球
Boys! No football in the house.
我理解你的担心 霍森菲弗太太
I understand your concern Mrs. Hosenfeffer,
但我保证这一科的成绩
But I assure you that this one test score
不会影响安德鲁申请大学的
won't affect Andrew's college admissions.
好了 继续
All right, go along!
他才上一年级
He's in the first grade.
啊哦
Uh oh!
看见了吧
Oh you see?
洗手准备吃饭吧
Go and wash up for dinner.
对不起 妈妈
Sorry mom.
看 我们那会多年轻
Look how young we were.
是啊
Yeah.
那时候我们还是孩子呢
We were kids ourselves.
我们的婚礼
玩具火车公♥司♥
我本来可以让你们过得更好的
I could have given us so much more than this.
如果我接住了那个球呢 多娜
What if I hadn't missed that catch, Donna?
我真想知道莫蒂的房♥子是什么样
I wonder what Morty's house looks like...
他的房♥子什么样不重要
It doesn't matter what Morty's house looks like...
斯蒂维 我们很幸福
Stewie, we're happy...
等一下
Hold that thought.
你能和艾玛谈谈吗
Oh, would you mind talking to Emma?
她今天在学校过得不顺
She had a rough day at school.
没问题
Sure...
没事的
It's okay.
别哭了
Don't cry.
我能补好的
I can fix it.
没什么事吧 艾玛
Everything okay in here, Emma?
我的泰迪熊坏了
My adopt-a-teddy is busted.
泰迪·麦克弗拉夫
Teddy McFluffington?
不是吧
Oh, no!
你的填充物掉出来了 小泰迪
You got the stuffing knocked out of you, Teddy boy!
阿特和巴尼干的
Art and Barney did it.
他们把它当橄榄球玩
They said he was a football.
它不是橄榄球
He's not a football.
为什么要有男孩呢
Why did there have to be boys?
这是个老问题了
An age-old question.
让医生来吧
Here. Let the doctor help.
你又不是医生
You're not a doctor.
你是做玩具的
You make toys.
所以我是最好的玩具医生啊
That's why I'm the perfect doctor for a toy.
今天上学怎么样
How was school today?
我想当骆驼来着 但只能当绵羊
Well, I wanted to be the camel but I'm just the sheep.
没听懂 亲爱的
Not following you, sweetie.
在圣诞话剧里
In the Christmas play...
骆驼可以带金子 帐篷 想笑就笑
The camels get to bring gold and frankentents and mirth...
电影精选列表