绵羊就只能在那咩 咩
And all the sheep do is say baaa... baaa...
这太棒了
That's fantastic!
爸爸 别嘲笑我了
Daddy, don't laugh.
人人都知道骆驼比绵羊
Everybody knows the camels are a lot more important
重要多了
than the sheep...
对不起 我没想嘲笑你
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to laugh.
你肯定是只特别可爱的小羊
You just make an extra cute sheep.
怎么样了
Everyone Ok in here?
我不想当绵羊 我想当骆驼
I don't want to be a sheep, I want to be a camel.
没准明年你就能当可爱的骆驼了
Well, maybe next year you can be a cute camel...
麦迪森说绵羊一点也不特别
Madison says there's nothing special about sheep.
谁是麦迪森
Who's Madison?
那个装骆驼的
The camel!
我现在怎么办啊
What do I do now?
我们的宝贝 照亮生活每一刻
Precious girl in our lives making every moment bright
爸爸妈妈爱你 你让我们快乐
Your mom and daddy love you, you fill us with delight
小宝贝 最特别
Precious girl so special too
上帝对你自有安排
God has got a plan for you
爸爸妈妈清楚 你将绽放光芒
And we can see it clearly as you shine his light.
当你绽放光芒 你会赢得瞩目
Do you realize when you shine everyone sees you
你感动他人 你如此珍贵
The lives you touch you're worth so much
上帝对你自有安排
And that is just how God made you.
爸爸妈妈 当我难过
Mom and dad, when I'm sad,
你们仍为我骄傲
You're still proud of me.
上帝让我拥有你们
God put us together now.
我知道我未被遗弃
I know he must love me.
小宝贝 你知道
Precious girl can you see
你是我们家庭的一员
You're part of our family
我向你保证
This one thing I promise
上帝对你自有安排
God's plan for you is true.
做你自己 如此珍贵
You are worth so much and it's just by being you.
该吃饭啦
Time to eat.
我们还不能吃饭
We can't have dinner yet.
为什么
Why not?
黄瓜们要在床上跳跳
Too many cucumbers jumping on the bed!
黄瓜们要在床上跳跳
Too many cucumbers jumping on the bed!
两个月后
圣诞快乐 皮特
Merry Christmas, Pete!
圣诞快乐 约瑟夫森太太
Merry Christmas, Mrs. Josephson!
祝你全家人圣诞快乐 斯图尔特
Merry Christmas to your happy little family, Stewart!
圣诞快乐 亚瑟
Merry Christmas, Arthur.
哇塞 亚瑟
Wow, Arthur.
这帽子可真不讨喜
That's a very unflattering hat.
我知道
I know!
这是莫蒂·阿黄的不讨喜帽子
It's a Morty Bumble unflattering hat!
大黄蜂今天就回洛克维尔啦
The Bumblebee comes home to Rockwell today!
不讨喜帽子 只有戴了不讨喜帽子 你的头才不会平淡无奇
今天
Today?
来吧 斯蒂维
Come on, Stewie.
我们得继续圣诞采购呢
We've got Christmas shopping to do.
你不是超爱圣诞采购嘛
You love Christmas shopping.
是啊 当然
Yeah. Sure.
大黄蜂
Bumblebee!
天呀
Oh, brother.
怎么回事
What's happening?
是他
It's him!
是莫蒂·阿黄
It's Morty Bumble!
他来了
He's here!
大家准备好了吗
Are you ready for Buuumble!
他来了
He's here!
就是现在
He's now!
他太棒了
He's awesome!
他回到了你们的家乡
And he's in your! Home! Town!
莫蒂·阿黄
Mooooortyyyyy Buuuuuumble!
大家好 从前的老街坊们
Hello former neighbors!
你们的穷日子好没好点儿啊
What is up with your bad selves?!
为莫蒂欢呼吧
Cheers to Morty!
他是我们的英雄
He's our hero!
不 不 不
No, no, no.
来点儿圣诞气氛
Do something Christmasy!
大黄蜂 大黄蜂
Oh, Bumblebee oh, Bumblebee
你的胡子真可爱
How lovely is your moustache.
好多了
So much better.
喂 斯图尔特
Hey! Stewart!
噢
Oh!
斯图尔特 老兄
Stewart, buddy!
好久不见
Long time no see!
我是说 你当然见过我
I mean, you've seen me, of course.
欢迎回来 莫蒂
Welcome back, Morty.
感觉你好像没离开过
Not that it feels like you ever left.
我的照片到处都是
Wow, my face is all over the place.
好像整个世界就是一面镜子
It's like the world is one big mirror.
多不可思议啊
And wouldn't that be incredible.
我最好接着去购物了
Well, I'd better finish up my Christmas shopping.
别这么快就走啊
Not so fast.
我们还得谈谈生意呢
We've got business to discuss.
真的吗
We do?
一起喝杯拿铁吧
Join me for a latte.
每日咖啡
两杯摩卡特调 玛卡奇多
Gimme two mochafruite' machicaquitos
多加奶沫
With extra whip.
忘了说要脱脂牛奶了
I forgot to specify nonfat milk.
你说我们要谈谈生意
You said we needed to talk business?
斯图尔特
Stewart!
老朋友 斯图尔特
Old friend, Stewart.
老队友 斯图尔特
Old teammate, Stewart.
看看我们
Ha! Look at us!
就像以前一样 不过我现在富得流油
It's just like old times, except l am crazy rich.
祝贺你 莫蒂
Congratulations, Morty.
你成就很大
You've accomplished a lot.
谢谢你这么说
How kind of you to say...
但你知道 斯图尔特
But you know, Stewart,
我是回洛克维尔来寻根的
I've come back to Rockwell to get back to my roots.
没别的意思
No pun intended.
就是字面意思
No pun taken.
这个城镇从我身上获益很多
I'm thinking I could use this town
或许我也可以利用下镇上的财富
just as much as this town could use me.
你的玩具火车生意怎么样了
How's the toy train business?
不像以前一样了 对吧
Not what it used to be, eh?
还挺不错的
We do just fine.
这张图显示的可不是这样
Not according to this chart.
你从哪弄来的
Where did you get that?
我自己做的
I made it.
画箭头很好玩
Arrows are fun.
我是问 你从哪知道这些的
No, I mean, how do you know this stuff?
如果足够有钱的话 你可以知道一切
Oh, you can find out anything if you're rich enough.
猜猜我知道了什么
And guess what I found out!
什么
What?
你已经付不起账单了
You're behind on all your bills!
你快入不敷出了
You're barely making ends meet.
你的生产速度不足以支撑你的生意
You can't make trains fast enough to stay in business.
我可以解决你所有的问题
And I can make all your troubles go away
如果你把玩具火车工厂卖♥♥给我的话
If you will just sell me the toy train factory.
什...
Wha...
拜托
Come on.
别告诉我你想在洛克维尔
You can't tell me that you wanted to end up
终老一生
stuck in Rockwell.
困在这
Trapped.
想象一下 斯图尔特
Just imagine, Stewart.
如果你把工厂卖♥♥给我
If you sold me the factory,
你就能跳上那列火车 离开这
You could just hop onto that train... and leave.
既然工厂不赚钱了
电影精选列表