妈妈铺好你的床 一会儿你就睡了
I'll fluff your sheets soon you will sleep
现在闭上你的眼睛 晚安
Now close your eyes goodnight...
妈
Ah... mom...
我能让小猫陪我吗
Can I have my cat?
你的小猫吗
Your cat?
是我的小猫 又软又可爱又有点胖的
My cat yes, that he's soft and cute and fat
我如此爱他 而且你一定要知道
I love him so, and you must know
不然我的心会突然失落
My heart would fall down flat
伴随着渴望与痛苦 它就会碎了
It would yearn and ache and then it'd break
我的眼泪会让生日蛋糕坏掉
My tears would soak a birthday cake
地球也会不安
The earth would quake
求你了 妈妈 我会睡不着的
Oh please, mom please I'd lie awake
如果没有那只小胖猫的陪伴
Without my chubby cat!...
晚安 晚安
Good night... good night....
已经很晚了 晚
It's really late, good...
妈妈 别走
Mom, yo! don't go!
我要我的长劲鹿
I need my white tall doe!
我这么爱她你一定得知道
I love her so and you must know
不然我的悲伤无法痊愈
My grief would overflow...
晚安 晚安
Good night. Good night.
帮你盖好被子
I'll tuck you in good night.
我的小马 我的小狗狗 我的小青蛙
My horse, my dog, my prehistoric frog
我这么爱她们你一定得知道
I love them so and you must know.
闭上眼吧 晚安
Close your eyes goodnight.
我的小鳄鱼 我的小天鹅
My trout, my goose,
我的小猴子还有我的小麋鹿
my monkey and my moose.
都是我的朋友
Friends.
晚安 朱尼尔
Good night, Junior.
晚安
Good night.
这就是朱尼尔的睡眠曲
This has been bedtime songs with Junior.
直到再一次朱尼尔呼唤妈妈
Tune in next time to her Junior say...
能给我杯水喝吗
...can I have a drink of water?
奇怪
Strange.
嗨
Helloooooo?
有人吗
Anybody here?
越来越古怪了
This is really gettin' odd.
起码该有个人的吧
There's gotta be somebody here.
劳驾 请问这车是去哪...
Excuse me, but where's the-
请出示你的票
Ticket please!
那个 我哪儿也不去
Um, l'm... not going anywhere.
那不可能
Sure you are.
我们正前往某个地方
We're all going somewhere.
我是说 我不能离开洛克维尔
I mean - I can't leave Rockwell.
我的家在这儿
My family's here.
老天
My goodness.
你的票在这儿
Here's your ticket.
原来一直在我手里
It was in my hand all along.
你怎么会有的
Huh? How'd you do that?
一会告诉你 斯图尔特
I'll tell you, Stewart.
这辆火车我已经开了一百年了
I've been driving this train for a hundred years.
还是搞不清它是怎么做这些事的
And l still don't know how it does anything!
随便找个地方坐吧 系好安全带
Sit anywhere you like, but buckle up.
前面的路可不好走
It's gonna be a bumpy ride.
我告诉你了 我不能离开这儿
I told you, I can't leave.
说了让你系好安全带
I told you to buckie up.
我们去哪里
Where are we going?!
你想逃到哪儿我们就去哪儿
Wherever it is you were running to.
什么
What?!
我没有逃跑
I wasn't running away!
你是在躲避某些人
You were certainly running from someone.
是吗 谁
Oh, yeah, who?
你在躲避斯图尔特
You're running from Stewart.
什么 我是斯图尔特
Huh? I'm stewart.
不是真正的斯图尔特
Not the stewart you should be.
今夜 梦幻快车将会停靠三个站点
Tonight, the what if express will make three stops.
只有三站
Three stops only.
等等 什么是梦幻快车
Wait. What's the what if express?
每当你懊悔时 假如就会出现
For every regrettable, there's a hypothetical.
不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about!
你的第一站 斯图尔特
For your first stop, Stewart,
你将会看到你原本应该过的生活
You're going to see what your life would have been like.
如果你 当初接到了那个球
If you had only... caught that football.
假如 假如 假如
What if, what if, what if,
假如 假如 假如
what if, what if, what if,
假如 假如 假如
What if, what if, what if,
假如 假如 假如
what if, what if, what if.
许愿时加小心 斯图尔特
Careful what you wish for, Stewart.
这些火车票将会带你去很多地方
These train tracks can take you many places.
不过 并不是所有的地方
But, that doesn't mean that they're all places
你都应该去
you should go.
接下来将是你原本想要的生活
Down these tracks is the life that you wanted
接下来的就是你曾经渴望的生活
Down these tracks is what you wished to be
接下来 你将成为一个英雄
Down these tracks, you'll be the hero
那会是个什么样
How does that look?
马上就能知道了
We'll just have to see.
接下来 就是某人最荣耀的时刻
Down these tracks is someone most famous
接下来 你将获得满足
Down these tracks you'll want for nothing
接下来 你将是最厉害的射手
Down these tracks you'll be the big shot
那会是什么样
How does that look?
我们边走边唱
We'll go as we sing
接下来 就是我们将要旅行的地方
Down these tracks on which we travel
为你提供几个选择
Lie the choices you'll soon need to make
哪一种生活你更想得到
What will make one better than the other
那将会是什么
What will it be?
你要选择哪条路
Which path will you take?
接下来 接下来
Down these tracks. Down these tracks.
我在哪里
Where am l?
这火车到底怎么回事
What happened to the train?!
好吧 各位
Okay, people.
让我们再来一次
Let's do this one more time!
斯克斯奶酪吸 名人代言开拍
Celebrity endorsement for Squeezy cheezy dream!
212号♥机
Take 212.
开始
Action!
如果你像我一样 苦苦索求
If you're like me, you beg and plead
因为想吃到斯克斯奶酪可不容易
Cause it's so hard to eat squeeze cheese
不过有种斯克斯奶酪简单方便
But this squeeze cheese is easy cheese
那就是斯克斯奶酪吸
It's squeezy cheezy dream!
适合你的各种口味
It's like a pillow for your teeth
鸡肉 虾肉 牛肉
It comes in chicken, shrimp, or beef
让你回味无穷
It's snack relief with squeeze release
奶酪吸成为你每天
It's cheesy funny please your tummy dairy
吃饭都成为一种享受
in a slightly yummy breezy
斯克斯奶酪奶酪吸
Queezy squeeeeeazy cheezy dream!
斯克斯奶酪吸不含乳制品
Squeezy cheezy dream does not contain dairy
某些人食用或许产生眩晕感
And may cause dizziness in some animals.
停
Cuuuut!
谁能给我个碗把这恶心的玩意儿吐掉
Does anybody have a bowl l can spit this awful stuff in?!
给你 大明星
Here's a bowl, big guy!
味同嚼蜡
Tastes like notebook paper.
不过 二倍的卡路里
But, twice the calories!
我错过了什么
What did l miss?
别总是悄无声息地突然出现
Don't sneak up on me like that!
我没有
I wasn't sneaking.
我刚把火车停好
I just had to park the train.
这里发生了什么
What's going on?!
为什么我在这儿 然后 又在那儿
Why am I right here - and - over there!
我告诉过你
I told you.
这是我们第一站
This is our first stop.
你会看到你原来应有的生活
You get to see what life would have been like for you
如果你接到那个球的话
If you had caught that football.
电影精选列表