After almost nine months, we are still working.
随着时间的流逝
And with every passing day,
沙漠的环境对工作组日益严峻
the conditions out in the desert become more difficult for the team.
-我们继续吗? -是的 我们继续正常工作
-We keep going? -We'll continue to work normally.
但如果风太大了呢?
But if it starts getting too windy?
如果沙尘太大 看不清楚 就不能继续了
If it gets too dusty and we can't see, we can't keep going.
高温和暴晒我们都能忍♥受
We can tolerate the heat and the sun,
但风暴太难了
but the storm is very hard.
(阿玛尔埃米尔萨迪克 工人监工)
当风暴来袭时
When the storm hits you,
你连嘴都闭不上
you cannot even close your mouth.
我们受了很多苦
We suffer a lot.
但最后 发现成果让你忘记所有困难
But at the end, the discovery makes you forget any difficulties.
我们找到了一个竖井 连着一个未被盗抢的墓室
We found a shaft with an unlooted burial chamber.
你有手电吗?
Do you have a light?
好大
It's huge.
有一个巨大的石灰岩石棺 密封完好
There is a huge limestone sarcophagus, perfectly sealed.
伊马胡 “尊贵的”
Imahu, "the honored one."
“在…"
"Under"…
内贝特胡特
Nebet Hut.
“监工”伊玛拉这个词 只有上层社会的人才有
The word "overseer," Imerah, is only for high people.
这是最高头衔
This is the highest title.
她叫内贝特胡特 里面应该是一具女尸
Her name is Nebet Hut. Inside here should be a lady.
用力 推 推
好 安静!安静!
Okay, silence! Silent!
给我让点地方
I need more space.
你看到的是一个4300年前的女人
You are looking at a woman dated back 4,300 years ago.
比图特国王年长1000多岁
Over 1,000 years older than King Tut.
太美了
Beautiful.
木乃伊化得非常好
Beautifully mummified.
天啊
Oh God!
项链的颜色
The color of the necklace,
有绿色和蓝色
green and blue.
两片漂亮的头枕
Two pieces of a beautiful headrest.
金子
Gold.
金子
Gold.
我觉得这可能是目前我们在这片墓地 找到的最好的木乃伊
I think this is maybe the best mummy we found until now in this cemetery.
能有这样的发现很罕见
It's very rare that you can make a discovery like this.
大部分漂亮的木乃伊都是3000年前的
Most of the beautiful mummies are dated 3,000 years ago.
但这个木乃伊可能是 埃及最古老的木乃伊
But this mummy is maybe the oldest beautiful mummy ever found in Egypt.
在旧王国时期 木乃伊化非常罕见
In the Old Kingdom, mummification was extremely rare.
只有法老或皇室的人 才能使用这种技术
Only a pharaoh or someone in his court would have access to that technology.
现在最令人兴奋的是 我们要继续工作
Now, the most exciting thing, this is the work we're going to continue.
检查木乃伊
Examining the mummy.
当然 特别棒
Of course, it's something amazing.
感觉好极了
It's a great feeling.
我小心翼翼地取了样
I took samples, being as careful as possible
不对下面的木乃伊造成伤害
to not destroy the mummy that's under me.
比如 我给亚麻取样
For example, I took samples of the linen
还对头上的黑色物质取样
and also from a black substance on the head,
还有头盖骨周围 我需要知道它们是用什么做的
and around the skull.
I need to know what they're made of.
我们发现 脸部木乃伊化用了树脂
We have the use of resin for the mummification of the face.
在旧王国时期 树脂非常稀有
In the Old Kingdom, the resin was used very rarely,
也就是说她可能是皇室成员
which means she could be part of the royal palace.
我们面前的木乃伊 和塞加拉那些常见的木乃伊不同
The mummy we're seeing in front of us is not your everyday mummy in Saqqara.
我们通常会看到竖井 竖井里有骸骨
We usually see a shaft, a shaft with bones.
但见到旧王国几乎完整的木乃伊
But to see a mummy that's almost whole, from the Old Kingdom,
这显然是这段历史的名场面
this is obviously something extraordinary from this period of time.
我在塞加拉工作很久了 我见过不同的木乃伊
I've been working in Saqqara a long time. I saw different mummies.
身边有镀金拐杖的还是第一次见
But this is the first time for me to see a gilded cane next to one.
说明是重要人物 应该受到尊重
This would mean that this person is very important and should be respected.
普通人是不会有镀金拐杖的
No ordinary person will carry a cane with them that's coated with gold.
所以这绝对是这个时期 绝无仅有的木乃伊
So this is clearly a unique mummy from this period.
每次我们站在木乃伊面前
Every time we stand in front of a mummy,
首先想到的都是“这人是谁?”
the first thing that comes to mind, "Who was that person?"
那是社会上的知名人物吗?
Was that an eminent person in society?
在那个年代 他活着的时候
Would I have been able to stand in front of him,
我有资格站在他面前吗?
during his existence? In his period?
精英不会单独一块墓地
No one of the elite will be buried in an isolated cemetery.
她不能一个人去来世
She cannot go alone to the afterlife.
她必须和一个大魂魄 和国王一起飞翔
She has to fly together with a big soul, with a king.
所以 我相信我们会发现
And therefore, I believe that we are going to discover
一个大型的重要的国王金字塔
a big, large, important pyramid for a king.
胡尼金字塔
The Pyramid of Huni.
也许我会失败
Maybe I will fail.
但也许我会找到它
But maybe I will find it.
(挖掘季最后一周)
我还在工作
We're still working.
好
-这是完全关闭的吗? -是的
-Is this completely closed? -Yes.
我们在距离它83米的地方发现的
We uncovered 83 meters from it.
你还会看到上面有个台阶
You will also see a step on top.
你会看到的
You will see it.
它支持了这是个金字塔的想法
It supports the idea of this being a pyramid.
还能是什么?
What else could it be?
80米 这是个角落
Eighty meters, and this is the corner here.
我在找胡尼金字塔
I'm looking for the Pyramid of Huni.
现在 如果我发现的这座金字塔 也许完好无损 我就梦想成真了
Now, if I discover this pyramid, maybe intact, then my dream became true.
这就是为什么在历史上胡尼鲜为人知
And this is why this Huni, who is very little known in history,
他会载誉重回埃及历史
he will come back to be famous in the history of Egypt.
这里的角度很清晰
The angle here is clear.
很好
Great.
我们会继续工作 所有工人都要到这里
We will proceed with the work, so all workers need to be here.
这边一队
A team on this side here.
清理发掘这片区域
Clean and uncover this whole area here.
我们现在全都在这片工作
We'll work completely in this area now.
不挖坟墓了 我们要发现新金字塔
No more tombs, but we will go to discover the new pyramid.
看这面墙的大小
Look at the size of this wall.
从这到那83米
It's 83 meters long from here to there.
这绝对是金字塔的地基
It's 100% the base of the pyramid,
或者是金字塔的围墙
or could be the enclosure wall of the pyramid.
其实 我们要从这个角落的
Actually, we are going to start the excavation
20米处开始挖掘
from this corner for about 20 meters,
直到找到这条边的长度
until we can find the length of the side also.
现在是塞加拉有史以来第一次
We are looking at the beginning of a discovery of a new pyramid
发现新金字塔的开始
for the first time at Saqqara.
直到今天 我们还不能确定 那是金字塔
Until today, we can't confirm that it is a pyramid,
所以我们在等着看看墙的另一边
so we are waiting to see the other side of the wall,
看看有没有可能是金字塔
to see if it could be a pyramid or not.
巴巴斯蒂安的现场有什么打算?
What are you planning to do in the site of Bubasteion?
这是结束挖掘季最好的时机
It is a good timing for the end of the season.
-适合昭告天下的好发现 -有什么发现?
-Very good discovery to announce! -What's the discovery?
不 我不告诉你 我要保密
No, I'm not going to tell you. I'll keep it secret.
就像…
It's like…
以前那样
Like the old days.
扎伊博士 记得从前
Ah, Dr. Zahi, remember the good old days.
在过去的四十多年里
Over the last four decades,
我训练了埃及考古队
I have trained an army of Egyptian archeologists.
我就算死了他们也能继续
They will go on even after I am long gone.
这比我的发现更重重要
More than anything I have discovered,
这是我的遗产
that will be my legacy.
我教会我所有的助手 如何成为优秀的考古学家
I taught all my assistants how to be a good archeologist.
但我永远无法教给他们热情
But I'll never be able to teach them the passion.
但我希望他们有人能找到
But I hope that one of them can find it.
(开罗 埃及博物馆)
(莎草纸复原实验室)
等等 一步一步来
结束了
This is the end.
哇
Wow.
终于!
Finally!
莎草纸的分层非常薄
The layer of the papyrus is very thin.
三分之一毫米!太难应付了
A third of a millimeter! So dangerous to handle.
“这是冥王的话”
"These are the words of the god Osiris."
死亡之神
电影精选列表