看起来像是井盖
It looks like a shaft lid.
对 确实是竖井
Yes, that's a shaft.
井盖
A shaft lid.
大概十米深
It's around 10 meters deep.
哈马达 抓住石头
Hamada, hang on to the rock.
小心!可能会掉落
Careful! It could fall down!
分配给我的是敏感又危险的工作
I'm entrusted with sensitive and dangerous work.
我一定要能应付自如
I must be able to handle that.
如果我♥干♥不了 我就不干了
I'd quit if I couldn't handle it.
我在竖井顶部的时候
When I'm up at the top of the shaft,
周围都是我的工人和督察同事
surrounded by my workers and inspector colleagues,
我在活人的世界里
I'm in the world of the living.
(哈马达曼苏尔 挖掘主管)
我们生活的自然世界
The natural world we all live in.
随着我下降
When I descend…
我就从活人世界
I'm being transported
转运到…
from the world of the living…
亡人世界
to the world of the dead.
亡人世界是神圣的 充满了隐藏的秘密
The world of the dead is sacred, full of hidden secrets.
我一直在看向顶棚
I'm always looking at the ceiling.
坟墓的墙壁上全是裂缝
The tomb's walls are full of cracks.
那些裂缝随时会导致墙体塌陷
Those cracks can cause the walls to collapse at any moment.
我总是 始终都是
I always, always, always,
每动一下都动咏诵真♥主♥之名
with every move I make, recite the name of God.
每当我发现什么不好的东西… “奉真♥主♥之名”都能保护我
"In the name of God" will protect me when I stumble upon something harmful…
比如 蛇 蝎子或害虫
a snake, a scorpion, or a harmful insect.
真♥主♥的仁慈一直庇护着我 直到今天
God's mercy has protected me until this very day.
哇
荷鲁斯之眼
The Good Eye of Horus.
天啊
My God.
通常是和木乃伊一起入葬的
It's usually put with the mummies.
在另一个世界保护他们
To protect them in the other world.
我总是发觉自己被某一点所吸引
I always find myself drawn to a certain point.
我似乎被埋葬在这里的人吸引了
I feel somehow drawn to the people that are buried here.
和他们产生了心灵交流
I've mentally connected to them.
你在哪里?
Where are you?
就这样了? 还是还有更多有待发现的东西?
Is that it? Or is there more to uncover?
这不是一面实体墙 而是通向另一个区域
This is not a solid wall, it leads to another area.
更大的区域 或者是扩建的部分
A bigger area, or an extension.
但主区域在另一边
But the main area is on the other side.
希望能把我们带到 一个充满石棺的大墓室
Hopefully, it leads us to a large burial chamber, full of sarcophagi.
能够描绘出埃及第三王朝晚期的
Sarcophagi that hold secrets, etchings, and writings
充满秘密 版画和文字的石棺
that would paint a picture of the Late Period.
我真心希望竖井里的隧♥道♥ 更够进入地下更深的地方
I really hope that the tunnel in the shaft still goes further into the earth.
这个现场深处埋藏着一些秘密
There are secrets hidden deep within this site.
我就是发现它们的人
I'm the one to uncover them.
(卫城)
(挖掘季的第二个月)
卫城是下一个大目标
发掘工作需要很多钱
同时也需要投入大量人力
所有的时间都要一直待在外面
需要有所发现
埃萨姆一直在做探通 也就是试掘
要分♥析♥其中的发现
以便决定是继续在这个区域挖掘 还是换别的地方
欢迎 博士
Welcome, doctor.
试掘就像一扇穿越时间的窗户
A test trench, it's like a window through time.
回顾过往几千年
Thousands of years into the past.
我跟你说 这是个采石场
I'm telling you, this is a quarry.
采石场是有石灰岩的地方
A quarry is a place that has limestone.
然后古埃及人会去这里
Then the ancient Egyptian will go
采集石灰岩建造金字塔
and take this limestone to build the pyramids.
你能看到古埃及人切割石头
You could see evidence that the ancient Egyptian cut the stones,
给石头造型的证据
shaped the stones.
这让我有了想法
And it gave me the idea
胡尼金字塔一定会在卫城发现
that the location of the Pyramid of Huni will be discovered in Gisr el-Mudir.
说到底 如果没有必要
谁也不想要拖着石头走那么远的路
所以很有可能这个采石场
和这里某个遗址有关系
找到消失的胡尼金字塔 我们还有很多工作要做
We still have to do more work to find the missing Pyramid of Huni.
一定是在采石场附近
It has to be near the quarry.
这是我们需要花精力的地方
This is the area we need to work.
这个地方很有希望
This place is very promising.
(阿佛沃拜博士 骨骼学)
No one has worked here yet.
还没有人在这里工作过
所以我们对重大发现 抱有很大希望
So we have high hopes of finding something important.
这个现场 有难度
This site, it's not easy.
这里有很多沙丘
It contains many big mounds of sand.
都挖走需要时间
We need to take it out. It will take time.
我在想策略
I'm looking for a strategy now.
我们需要增加人手
We need to increase the number of the workmen.
我下令必须有100个工人
I give orders that the workmen has to be 100.
伊萨姆 唱歌♥鼓励一下工人
Issam, sing and encourage the workers!
跟工人在一起很重要
It's very important to be with the worker.
感受斧头的力量
To feel the ax.
因为你想不到斧头会撞到什么
Because you don't expect what the ax will hit.
我们撞到了竖井口
We hit shaft mouths.
找到了坟墓
We found tombs.
这一侧先这样
We'll leave this side as is.
找到一个竖井意味着 你会发现一连串墓葬竖井
Finding one shaft means that you are going to find a series of burial shafts.
又一个
大型墓葬
It's something big.
到现在 这一片 我们连挖掘计划的十分之一
Up to now, we haven't even dug 10% of the area
都还没有挖完
we are planning to excavate.
金字塔总是 被其他权力精英的墓葬包围着
A pyramid is always surrounded by other tombs of the elite,
这些墓主都是法老的核心集团
from the pharaoh's inner circle.
但塞加拉是大型亡人城
But Saqqara is a massive city of the dead.
不仅有精英 还有埃及社会各个阶层的人
Not just for the elite, but for all levels of Egyptian society.
我们需要更多关于这个墓地的信息
And we need more information about this cemetery
来判定我们是否
to determine if we are on the right path
走对了
or not.
(巴巴斯蒂安)
入口!
The entrance!
我们找到入口了!
We got the entrance!
这灰泥是泥浆和粉砂做的
This plaster from mud and silt.
这是古代人做的
The ancient people made this.
但这后面是什么?
But what is behind this?
那一刻 我想高声呐喊
At that moment, I would want to yell at the top of my lungs
我们有了一个伟大发现
that we've made a great discovery.
但我不能喊
But I'm not allowed to.
我们必须给瓦齐里博士打电♥话♥
We must call Dr. Waziry.
马上!
Immediately!
老大
The boss.
老大
The boss.
我接到了现场主任的电♥话♥
I had a phone call from the director of the site.
“我们面前的是重大发现”
"We are in front of something very important."
"你得过来"
"You've got to come."
大约地下15米…
About 15 meters below ground…
我们找到了一个封闭的入口
…we found a sealed entrance.
奉真♥主♥之名
In the name of God.
哇
完整的墓
An intact tomb…
全是棺材
filled with coffins.
在黑暗中 我有一种感觉…
In the middle of darkness, I get a feeling…
一种让我回到了几千年前的感觉
A feeling that takes me back thousands of years ago.
奉真♥主♥之名 真♥主♥伟大
In the name of God, God is great.
我做很多发掘工作
I do many excavations.
有时候 我有一种强烈的感觉…
Sometimes, I get this strong feeling…
一种额外的感觉…
…an additional feeling…
感觉我会有特殊发现
A feeling that I will find something special.
这里没有氧气
There is no oxygen here.
我们不要在这里久留
We should not stay longer here.
我急着回去
I'm in a hurry to go back,
下竖井开始搜寻
to go down in the shaft to start searching.
找到对我这种感觉的解释
To find my explanation for this feeling that I have.
我没向任何人提过这种感觉
I don't mention this feeling to anyone.
但你来晚了
不 我没有 我一向准时
我知道你说的大发现
I know the big discovery you're talking about.
电影精选列表