-什么? -这个 33年前
-What? -This one, it was 33 years ago,
你发现了我…
when you discovered me…
-你怎么知道的? -…埃及最好的埃及古物学家
-How do you know? -…the best Egyptologist in Egypt.
你怎么知道的?
看你的眼睛就知道了
我喜欢这个人
I love this man.
对我来说 哈瓦斯博士 就像我的精神父亲
Dr. Hawass, for me, is like my spiritual father.
他不像我的领导
He's not my boss.
但他确实是我领导
But he is my boss.
我是古代史负责人
I am the head of Antiquities.
这两个我都要
I take both.
我说了算
I'm the boss.
好 谢谢
Alas, thank you.
我搞项目的时候 会打电♥话♥给他 “嘿”
When I'm doing something, I'm calling him. "Hey."
给我看看
Show me!
让我看一眼
Let me have a look.
金子!看金子!
Gold! Look at the gold!
我来到卫城 告诉他我在找胡尼金字塔
When I came to Gisr El-Mudir, I told him I'm searching for Huni's pyramid.
教授!巴巴斯蒂安…
Professor! Bubasteion…
可能某一天 我想像他一样?
One day I would like to be like him?
差不多 快了
Almost. Almost.
要不要我给你发现一些史前的东西?
Shall I discover something for you prehistoric?
对我来说就是考古学的全部
He is, for me, he is everything in archaeology.
对我来说他就是扎伊哈瓦斯
For me, he is Zahi Hawass.
从他的签名软呢帽上…
埃及先生 或者埃及博士…
埃及考古界的印第安纳琼斯…
-对其他人来说 他是个吹牛的演员 -埃及古物学家…
扎伊哈瓦斯博士
年轻的时候 我讨厌考古
When I was a young man, I hated archaeology.
随便去哪家书店 所有书都是外国考古学家写的
When I go to any bookstore, all the books written by foreign archeologists.
打开电视 看到的是外国考古学家
When I open the TV, I see foreign archeologists.
-多年来 在塞加拉找寻… -所有的采访
All the interviews,
从来看不到埃及人
never see an Egyptian.
这也让我难过万分
And that also killed me.
外国人掌管了一切
Foreigners were ruling.
但我说:“我们要跟他们竞争”
But I said, "We to need to compete with them."
“我们必须像他们一样优秀”
"We need to be good like them."
我想要 我开始策划
I wanted, I was planning.
“有一天 我要改变埃及古物学”
"One day I'm going to make a difference in Egyptology."
“总有一天 我的名字会载入史册”
"And one day, my name will be written in history."
如愿了
And it happened.
从我作为助理督察开始
From the beginning of my career as Assistant Inspector,
一步一步不断向上
going up in every stage.
督察 督察长
Inspector, Chief Inspector,
主任 局长
Director, Director General,
第一州务卿 古物部部长…
First Secretary of the State, Head of Antiquities Minister…
我所有的梦想 人生 都实现了
All my dreams, all my life, became true.
过去的考古学就像《夺宝奇兵》
Archaeology in the past was like Raiders of the Lost Ark.
耍斧头 挖沙子 收走 我们找到了一个坟墓!
Putting axes, taking sand, put it away, we found a tomb!
但现在的考古学完全不懂了
But now archaeology is completely different.
考古学是科学
Archaeology is science.
挖掘不是为了寻找坟墓 不是
It's not digging to find the tomb, no!
是为了寻找历史
It's digging to find history,
改写历史
and to rewrite history.
最大的谜团之一 就是4000多年前的一段时间
One of the biggest mysteries is a time over 4,000 years ago.
一段对于古埃及来说其重要程度
A time that's perhaps as important to ancient Egypt
堪比欧洲文艺复兴的时间
as the Renaissance is to European history.
古王国时期
The Old Kingdom.
但那段历史已经丢失了
But that page of history has been lost.
在古王国之后 人们开始抢劫金字塔和坟墓
After the Old Kingdom, people began to rob pyramids and tombs.
找到历经4000年的腐坏和掠夺
Finding anything that survived
幸存下来的东西是很难的
over 4,000 years of decay and looting is difficult.
(卫城)
(挖掘季的第三个月)
到目前为止 我们已经发现了十座坟墓
To this day, we've uncovered 10 tombs.
找到这么多坟墓
Finding this number of tombs
意味着 这是我们的开始
means that this is the beginning for us.
我们期待在这个地区
We are expecting to find and reveal
找到并揭露更多的坟墓
more and more of these tombs here in this area.
天啊!
Oh God!
天啊!
Oh my God!
真美啊!
What a beauty!
我们办公室接到
通过信息或者电♥话♥汇报的最新消息
突然间…
“你真的需要过来看看”
你在现场发现时就是这样的吗?
Did you find it in the scene like this?
天啊 这太美了!
God, this is beautiful!
托里!看看这颜色!
Tori! Look at the color!
把包放下
Leave your bag away.
去挖掘现场没法带包
You cannot come to the excavation with a bag.
你看着像印第安纳琼斯的女朋友
You look like the Indiana Jones' girlfriend.
我怎么就不能是印第安纳琼斯呢?
-为什么是女朋友? -你不行 我是印第安纳琼斯
You can't. Because I'm Indiana Jones.
好吧 你可以当印第安纳琼斯
哇 这里好多人
Wow, there's so many of them.
在埃及古物学家的职业生涯中
找到一座完整的古王国雕像 是一件了不起的事情
我的天
那一刻 他们拔出了九座雕像
太出乎意料了
哇
-了不起 -是的
雕像的封印表明墓主是精英阶层
The cachet of the statues shows that the people were elite.
不是工匠或者艺术家
They were not workmen or artisans,
因为能买♥♥得起这么漂亮的雕塑的人
because for anyone to afford to have beautiful statues like this,
这种很贵的
it's very expensive.
我在古王国从来没见过这样的东西
I've never seen anything in the Old Kingdom like this.
太美了
埋葬在这里的人
很可能是达官显贵 甚至是皇室
恭喜 真是太了不起了
Congratulations. This is really fantastic.
谢谢 博士
Thank you, doctor.
其实 我想告诉你一件重要的事
And actually, I want to tell you something important.
如果你发现了这种大规模的墓葬
If you discover a big, large cemetery like this,
应该就在一个金字塔的旁边
it should be next to one pyramid.
如果没有国王那样的重要人物下葬
No one will make a big cemetery like that
不会建造这么大规模的墓地
without having someone important to be buried, which could be a king.
这就是为什么我坚信 我们的发现才刚刚开始
And this is why I really believe we are at the beginning of the discovery,
刚刚开始
the beginning.
葬在这里的人可能成为盗贼的目标
Anyone who's buried could be a target for thieves.
是否被盗抢过…
很复杂
没有被盗抢过的遗址
We have very few examples
少之又少
of the unlooted monuments.
但雕像的封印表明
But the cachet of statues
重大事件开始了
indicated something important to me at the beginning.
意味着盗贼也无法找出雕像的位置
It means that the thieves could not find out the location of the statues.
它证明了我们面对的是完整的墓地
It proves that we are in front of an intact cemetery.
在旧王国的现场 从来没见过完整的墓地
And you never see in any Old Kingdom site, any intact cemetery.
想象一下 如果胡尼金字塔也没有被盗抢
Imagine if Huni's pyramid is also unlooted.
那会是一辈子难得的发现
That would be the discovery of a lifetime.
身为考古学家 有远见是很重要的
It's very important for us as an archeologist to have vision.
不是来这挖掘现场发现坟墓那么简单
It is not really to come and just dig in a site and discover a tomb.
那没有意义
That's nothing.
在广袤炙热的沙漠上
霍华德卡特率领的一支英国探险队
在1922年开始了挖掘工作 发现完好的法老坟墓
是他梦寐以求的战利品
这是他的远见 他知道
It was his vision, that he knew,
图坦卡蒙的坟墓在发现的时候 会完好无损
that the tomb of Tutankhamun will be discovered completely intact.
霍华德卡特热衷于发现坟墓
Howard Carter was keen to discover the tomb.
其他人在山谷工作了四年却一无所获
Anyone else, to work in the valley for four years and never found anything,
肯定一走了之
he would leave.
霍华德卡特一点也不幸运
Howard Carter was not lucky at all.
面对沙漠烈日
卡特严厉无情要求继续工作
但霍华德卡特坚持继续工作
But Howard Carter insisted to continue his work
因为他知道自己会发现坟墓
because he knew he will discover the tomb.
终于 1923年2月16日
图坦卡蒙国王惊人的墓葬出土了
一车又一车的文物 包括年轻国王的木乃伊 都被运走了
卡特和卡那封战胜了迷信和自然
我们不急着搞大发现
We are not in a hurry to make a great discovery,
但如果你追随着考古学的步伐
but if you follow the steps of archaeology,
科学地挖掘探索
and you do your scientific excavation,
就会揭开历史上的大事件
you will reveal great things in history.
我唯一告诉自己的是
电影精选列表