光线穿过
The rays coming through.
像雾一样
It's like fog.
创造之柱是我们银河系内的一个
The Pillars of Creation is a star-forming region
恒星形成区域
within our Milky Way galaxy.
我们在这张图中看到的每个光点
Each of the dots of light that we're seeing in this image
都是一颗与我们的太阳相似的恒星
is a star not unlike our own sun.
我们、我们的太阳系 甚至我们自己
We, our own solar system, and even ourselves,
都是由我们在这些美丽的图片中
were born out of the same material
看到的同样材料诞生的
that we're seeing in these beautiful images.
我们血液中的铁和骨骼中的钙
The iron in our blood and the calcium in our bones
实际上是由一颗 数十亿年前爆♥炸♥的恒星形成的
was literally formed out of a star that exploded billions of years ago.
新生的恒星被尘埃包裹着
Newborn stars are enshrouded in dust.
我们需要能够透过尘埃看到东西
We need to be able to see through that dust,
而红外线可以让我们做到这一点
and infrared light allows us to do that.
这是一颗垂死的恒星 在它生命的最后一刻
This is a dying star in its last gasp of its life.
这张美丽的车轮星系的照片
This beautiful view of the Cartwheel Galaxy
让我们更近距离地了解了 星系碰撞时会发生什么
gives us a closer look at what happens when galaxies collide.
詹姆斯·韦伯空间望远镜在深空 科学领域的新发现非常神奇
The new discoveries from JWST in the field of exoplanet science are just incredible.
最近在700光年外 一颗围绕 近似太阳的恒星的
There was this recent discovery of carbon dioxide in a gas giant planet
气态巨行星上发现了二氧化碳
orbiting a Sun-like star about 700 light years away.
这确实是首次在太阳系外的行星上
It really is the first clear, detailed evidence for carbon dioxide
发现二氧化碳 存在的清晰、详细的证据
ever detected in a planet outside the solar system.
尽管如此 还是让我非常震惊
Still, it just blows me away.
这很令人震撼 我是说...
It's overwhelming. I mean...
对 确实有些震慑人心
Yeah, it's a bit overwhelming.
我认为这是一个很好的例子
I think it's so... it's such a good example of what, you know,
我们人类为了美好的事物而共同努力 可以做到什么
what we humans can do when we work together for something good.
现在世界上有太多不好的事了
There's so much bad in the world right now.
这段时间真的很难熬
It's a really tough time.
而这很好
And this is... this is good.
我认为这无疑是 在黑暗时期的一点光明
This is a... a little bit of light...in what is otherwise a little bit of a dark time,
我觉得是这样
I think, for sure.
韦伯向我们展示了 当我们团结起来
Webb is a demonstration of what's possible
做一些艰难的事时 什么是可能的
when we come together and, uh, do something hard.
一万人 他们所有的优点和缺点
Ten thousand people, all of them with strengths and weaknesses,
他们所有人都有很多理由 为什么这个无法成功
all of them with many reasons why it shouldn't work,
聚集在一起 作为一个优秀的团队 并取得成功
coming together as an excellent team, and being successful at it.
我们可以做到
We can do that,
想象一下 我们可以解决的所有其他问题
imagine all the other problems we can solve.
所以对我来说 这... 是的 这就是现在太空中的希望 对吧?
So for me, it's... Yeah, it's that hope that is up there in... in space now, right?
每天都在展示它的力量
You know, demonstrating its power every day.
我们创造了历史 能让我们回顾135亿年前
We made history, that we're looking back 13 and a half billion years.
我感到骄傲 我感到充满了希望
I feel proud. I feel filled with hope.
你知道 因为今天的这些图像向世界
You know, because these images today just show the world
展示了我们的宇宙中 还有很多的东西需要探索
that there's so much more to explore in our universe
以及我们是如何联♥系♥在一起的
and how we're connected.
这仅仅是个开始
This is only the beginning.
我希望我能告诉我的孙子 我曾是建造望远镜的团队一员
I hope I can tell my grandkids I was on the team that built the telescope
它将解决真正的大问题
that'll solve the really, really big question.
“宇宙中只有我们吗?”
Right? "Are we alone or not?"
每个太空望远镜都发现了一些 没有预料到的东西
Every space telescope that's been put up has found something they just didn't anticipate.
我希望像詹姆斯·韦伯这样大的东西
And I hope with something the size of James Webb
我们能看到一些完全预想不到的东西
that, you know, we see something completely,completely unexpected.
电影精选列表