Now, while balancing himself on one foot with nothing between him and the ground but this knife-sharp wire, he will cut in two a paper tube held in the mouths of these fair young damsels.
别担心他射偏了,他告诉我他们是两面派。
Don't worry if he misses, he told me they were two-faced.
这位先生……你好,约翰·弗雷泽。你离匹兹堡不是很远吗?
This gentleman... Hi, there, John Fraser. Ain't you a long way from Pittsburgh?
5天,往返150英里的上坡路。
Five days and 150 miles uphill both ways.
马达加斯加著名的怪物,独角布卡卡布布。
That far-famed monster of Madagascar, the one-horned boukabekabus.
两个,先生,谢谢。
Two, sir. Thank you.
他有着公牛的皮,独角兽的头,先知的智慧,令欧洲的王冠领袖们惊叹不已现在人们只能在匹克斯通见他三天。
With the hide of a bull, the head of a unicorn, and the wisdom of a prophet, he has astonished the crowned heads of Europe and now can be seen for three days only right here in peakestown.
铁匠,你能把鞋钉上去吗?
Hey, blacksmith, think you could hammer shoes on that?
匹兹堡,他会成为家里的宠物。
Pittsburgh, he'd be a house pet.
苹果酒。苹果酒。新鲜香甜的苹果酒。
Cider. Cider. Fresh, sweet cider.
像石头一样硬。
Hard as a rock.
苹果酒。
Cider here.
给你们的教育和娱乐带来危险。
Hazard and risk for your education and recreation.
海王星最可爱的女儿,她有一张女性的脸和一条鱼的身体。
Neptune's loveliest daughter, she has the face of a female and the body of a fish.
我的朋友们,她引诱了许多勇敢的船长走向毁灭。
She has lured, my friends, many a brave sea captain to his destruction.
拿着纺车的你,别走开。请进。
Now, you with the spinning wheel there, don't go away. Come on in.
请进,伙计们。
Come in, folks.
你从没见过这样的东西。
You've never seen anything like it before.
你再也不会看到这样的东西了。
You'll never see anything like it again.
她尾巴上有鳞片……非常感谢,先生。
Scales on her tail and... Thank you very much, sir.
尾巴上有鳞片,头发上有海藻。
Scales on her tail and seaweed in her hair.
山顶镇集市上最棒的展品。
The greatest exhibit at the peakestown fair.
你不能带她回家见你妻子,约翰·弗雷泽。
You can't take her home to your wife, John Fraser.
克里斯。克里斯·霍尔登。
Chris. Chris Holden.
我一直在到处找你。天哪,你好吗?
I've been looking all over for you. By gollys, how are you?
你以为我会和美人鱼在一起吗?
Did you expect to find me in there with the mermaid?
啊,呸!。我不是……把你的战利品堆在后面,然后爬上船。
Aw, shucks. I wasn't... pile your loot in the back and climb aboard.
你不觉得旅行很奢华吗?
Say, ain't you traveling kind of fancy?
你带回来什么了,伦敦桥吗?
What did you bring back, the London bridge?
新娘穿的绿色礼服和女人的小玩意儿,我想用它们来交换商品。
Well, a green dress for a bride and women's doodads, which I expect to swap for trade goods.
好吧,算了吧。
Well, get over.
是的。我听说过她。
Yep. I heard about her.
克里斯,你天生就不适合嫁给潮女,只会在乡下生活。
Chris, you wasn't cut out to marry no tidewater lady and just rusticate.
我不知道上帝为什么用一根完好的肋骨造了个女人。
I don't know what the good lord was about when he made a female out of a perfectly good rib.
我们会把你的小玩意儿送到皮特堡。
We'll tote your doodads over to fort pitt.
军官的妻子们会为他们付更多的钱。
Officers' wives will pay more for them.
你的演讲还真够精彩的。
That's quite a speech for you.
但你带我来不是为了告诉我这个吧。
But you didn't bring me out here just to tell me that.
这是怎么呢麻烦,克里斯。
What's going on? Trouble, Chris.
你能闻到它,就像跳蚤能闻到狗一样。
You can smell it as far as a flea can smell a dog.
把这个盖好。
Keep this covered.
你从哪儿弄来的?
Where did you get this?
因为印第安人瞄得太高了。
Off an injun that aimed a mite too high.
印度专员看到了吗?威廉爵士?
The Indian commissioner seen it? Sir William?
不,还没有。我为你留了下来。
No, not yet. I kept it for you.
去两次。以14英镑的价格卖♥♥给了穿胡桃色背心的绅士。
Going twice. Sold to the gent in the butternut vest for £14.
付钱给公♥证♥人,先生。他会给你证件的。
Pay the notary, mister. He'll give you your papers.
把帽子戴上,小伙子。我买♥♥的是你的汗水,不是你的灵魂。
Put your hat on, lad. It's your sweat I'm buying, not your spirit.
你不必对我卑躬屈膝。
You don't have to bow and scrape to me.
这个1英镑。他会让乌鸦远离你的田地。
Take this one for £1. He'll keep the crows off your field.
好吧,来吧。让我们来看看。
All right, come along. Let's see.
说,你。是的。
Say, you. Yeah.
我想给我儿子买♥♥个老婆。
I'm looking to buy a wife for my son.
哦,老婆。
Oh, wife.
给你,小姐。一个来自兰开夏郡的丰满的姑娘。
Here, young lady. A buxom lass from lancashire.
她比马还能干。
She can outwork a horse.
像鸽子一样善良慈爱。
Kind and loving as a dove.
犯了点小错误,仅此而已。
Made a little mistake, that's all.
她会让你儿子成为一个好妻子。
She'll make your son a fine, affectionable wife.
你说呢,孩子?
What do you say, son?
约书亚,你怎么了?
Joshua, what's the matter with you?
妈,给我买♥♥一个。
Ma, buy me that one.
她是非卖♥♥品。
She ain't for sale.
重新开始吧。
Get back on the wagon.
你为什么让我站在这里微笑?
Why did you tell me to stand here and smile?
为诱饵。走了。
For bait. Get going.
女士,你出多少价?
Now, lady, what's your bid?
让我和她单独谈谈。
Let me talk to this girl private.
看,艾比,霍顿队长正走进酒馆。
Look, Abby, there's captain Holden going into the tavern.
给你们,伙计们,这个小伙子强壮得像山羊,聪明得像狐狸。
Here you are, folks, this young fella's as strong as a goat and smart as a fox.
我宁愿看看魔鬼本人。
I'd rather look at the devil himself.
工作起来如鱼得水。你说呢?
Takes to work like a duck to water. What do you say?
华盛顿上校也在这里,克里斯。
Colonel Washington is here too, Chris.
我想也许你和他能让印度专员…
I thought maybe you and him might get the Indian commissioner to...
什么东西在咬你?你不会买♥♥一个奴隶吧?
What's biting you? You ain't going to buy a bond slave, are you?
那个女孩看起来像我已经买♥♥的一个。
That girl looks like one I've already bought.
是的,船长。
It is, captain.
你一走,她就来找我。
The moment you left, she came to me.
我用她来吸引人群。
I use her for drawing crowds.
我以为她只是个小偷。
And I thought she was only a thief.
你好,克里斯,加斯先生。李先生。
Hello, Chris, Mr. Garth. Mr. Lee.
华盛顿上校。你说去叫他,乔治。
Colonel Washington. You said to fetch him, George.
你认识印第安专员威廉·约翰逊爵士吧。
You know the Indian commissioner, sir William Johnson.
你好吗,船长?威廉爵士。
How are you, captain? Sir William.
自从印第安人把我们赶出布洛克的地盘后我就没见过你了。
I haven't seen you since the Indians chased us off braddock's field.
怎么了?你看起来就像他们刚抓到你。
What's the matter? You look as though they'd just caught up with you.
加斯先生只是在教导我奴隶的礼仪和道德。
Mr. Garth was just enlightening me on the manners and morals of bond slaves.
我妻子曾是奴隶,霍顿上尉。
My wife was a bond slave, you know, captain Holden.
我的一个老师克里斯是个苦役犯。
One of my teachers was an indentured convict, Chris.
好男人。从来没教过我拼写。
Fine man. Never could teach me to spell.
要来吗?是的,先生。
Coming? Yes, sir.
我进去找你,威廉先生。
I'll join you inside, sir William.
十四。
Fourteen.
只要14英镑,你就能在亨利角的这一边找到一对方便的情侣。
Only £14 for as handy a couple as you'll find this side of cape Henry.
我两个都不想要。我出价14英镑买♥♥下这个人。
I don't want both. I bid £14 for the man.
这位女士是你的了,先生,再付6英镑。
The woman is yours, mister, for £6 more.
女人在我的田里是没用的。
A woman's no good in my fields.
哦,本,抱紧我。我害怕。
Oh, Ben, hold me close. I'm frightened.
谁愿意出20英镑买♥♥下它们?你吗?
Who'll say £20 for them both? You?
不是我。你吗?
Not me. You?
那么男士是14英镑。卖♥♥给这位先生。
Then it's £14 for the man. Sold to this gentleman here.
我出多少价买♥♥这个女人?
Now, what am I bid for the woman?
别拆散我们,伯恩先生。
Don't sell us apart, Mr. Bone.
如果你在监狱服刑,你们就会分开。
You'd be apart if you was serving your terms in prison.
现在,我的出价是多少?谁给这个女人6英镑?
Now, what am I bid for this? Who'll say six for the woman?
把一个男人从他妻子身边卖♥♥走是不人道的,伯恩先生。
It's not human to sell a man away from his wife, Mr. Bone.
闭嘴。先生,请不要单独买♥♥他。
Shut your yap. Don't buy him alone, sir. Please.
我不相信女人。但她是他的妻子。
I don't buy women. But she's his wife.
保持安静。
Keep quiet.
你从没说过他们是夫妻,伙计。
You never said they're man and wife, fella.
他们是奴隶,不是吗?
They're slaves, ain't they?
我不会拆散一个家庭。
I'm not breaking up a family.
那女孩说得对。快下来。
The girl's right. Get down there.
别因为我抽她,伯恩先生。
Don't whip her because of me, Mr. Bone.
你别管这事。别担心我,麦琪。
Keep out of this. Don't worry about me, Maggie.
快下去。接管吧,艺术。
Get on down there. Take over, art.
别走开,先生们。不要走开。
Don't go away, gentlemen. Don't go away.
来吧,我们可以从上面看到。
Come on, we can see over the top.
你的种植园来了个强壮的好帮手。
Here's a good, strong field hand for your plantation.
强壮的背部。
Strong of back.
强壮的手臂。
Strong of arm.
我的出价是多少?有人出价10英镑吗?你现在就明白了。
What am I bid. Do I hear £10? You'll get it now.
请不要。
Please don't.
住嘴。这是你自找的
Hold your tongue. You've been asking for this.
是时候知道谁是你的主人了。
It's time to learn who's your master.
也许是吧,骨头。
Maybe it is, bone.
她偷♥拍♥了一笔买♥♥卖♥♥。
She spiked a sale.
宽松的她。他们不会把她晒黑吗?
Loose her. Ain't they gonna tan her?
他们要拿下她。
They're taking her down.
艾比,把你的衣服放在帐篷里。
Fix your dress in the tent, Abby.
你疯了吗?你说要温柔点。
电影精选列表