"Take your people and your cattle."
“我们想要的只是猎场。”
"All we want is our hunting ground."
上面有圭安田的图腾。
It's signed with guyasuta's totem.
我们情况不妙,长官。
We're in a bad way, sir.
我们还没有收到波束上校的救援部队的消息。
We've had no word yet from colonel bouquet's relief column.
你是建议我们投降吗?把你的重心放在上面。
Are you suggesting we surrender? Put your weight on that.
我认为我们的机会不大。那就停止思考。
I don't think much of our chances. Then stop thinking.
烧个熨斗,博伊德医生。这支箭可能下了毒。
Heat an iron, Dr. Boyd. This arrow may have been poisoned.
告诉古安泰,这是我们的家,我们会守住这片土地直到最后一个战士倒下。
Tell guyasuta this is our home and we will defend this ground till the last warrior lies under it.
我会让我妻子转告你的,厄库耶上尉,但经过两个月的围困,你只剩下几天的给养了。
I'll send my wife with your message, captain ecuyer, but after two months of siege, you've only a few days' provisions.
我刚告诉过你……出去,你们两个都出去。
I just told you... get out, get out, both of you.
你会杀了他的。
You'll kill this man.
斯蒂尔上尉,你来指挥。
Captain Steele, you are in command.
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
这是怎么回事?自在。
What's going on here? At ease.
你拿着绳子干什么?我们闹翻天了。
What are you doing with that rope? We're raising a ghost.
我希望是花束的侦察员。
I hope it's a scout from bouquet.
哦,克里斯,你到底从哪里来?
Oh, Chris, where in blazes did you come from?
我很高兴看到你还活着。
I'm sure glad to see you breathing.
下去扶艾比一把。确定。
Go down and give Abby a boost. Sure.
我们没想到你又会来这里,霍顿船长。
We didn't expect you'd come this way again, captain Holden.
长官,我有个报告要给厄库尔上尉。
I have a report for captain ecuyer, sir.
厄库耶上尉受伤了。我说了算。
Captain ecuyer is wounded. I am in command.
维南戈堡发生了叛变,长官,叛变?
There's been treachery at fort venango, sir. Treachery?
你说这个词真奇怪。
That's a strange word from you.
你奉命烧毁匹兹堡镇然后向厄库耶上尉汇报,对吗?
You were under orders to burn the town of Pittsburgh and report back to captain ecuyer, were you not?
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
约翰,让她站在你的肩膀上。
John, let her stand on your shoulders.
你因临阵脱逃被捕了。
You're under arrest for desertion in the face of the enemy.
但是,先生…哈钦斯先生,解除他的武装。
But, sir... Mr. Hutchins, disarm him.
在军事法庭开庭前,那个难以捉摸的小奴隶将作为重要证人被关押。
That elusive little bond slave will be held as a material witness until the court martial.
我不相信维南戈投降的鬼话。
I don't believe this cock-and-bull story that venango surrendered.
这里的骨头穿透了。他说堡垒还在。
Bone here got through. He says the fort still stands.
霍尔顿队长显然是想保护自己和这个女孩。
Captain Holden is obviously trying to protect himself and this girl.
通往奥尔巴尼和波士顿的莫霍克小道是他们的目的地,印第安人把他们赶了回来。
The mohawk trail to Albany and Boston is what they were headed for, and the Indians drove them back.
这面旗帜上可能是印第安人的血。
That's probably Indian blood on this flag.
不,先生们,你们需要更多的证据而不是一个逃兵的话。
No, gentlemen, you need more proof than the word of a deserter.
我们回来是为了救你们的性命。
We came back to save your fool necks.
因为这里有个犹大他不会善罢甘退的除非这面旗帜飞过堡垒你们都死在下面。
Because there's a Judas here who won't stop until this flag flies over this fort and you're all dead beneath it.
霍顿上尉出了故障。
Captain Holden is out of order.
攻击加斯先生不会改变事实。
Attacking Mr. Garth will not alter the record.
回到你的座位上去。
Return to your seat.
继续。
Proceed.
被告是要去莫霍克小道和波士顿吗?
Was the accused headed for he mohawk trail and Boston?
这有什么区别?
What difference does it make?
你们都要为不相信我们付出惨痛的代价。
You're all going to pay a terrible price for not believing us.
把你自己限制在这个问题上。
Confine yourself to the question.
他是想和你一起逃到波士顿吗?
Was he trying to escape with you to Boston?
我不会回答这个问题。你必须回答。
I won't answer that. You must answer.
她不需要。
She needn't.
我们要去奥尔巴尼和波士顿的莫霍克小道。
We were heading for the mohawk trail to Albany and Boston.
我向法庭提出犯人已承认擅离职守。
I submit to the court the prisoner has admitted desertion.
经审议本案,本法庭裁定被告临敌开小差罪成立。
Upon consideration of the matter before it, this court finds the accused guilty of desertion in the face of the enemy.
根据战争条款,囚犯将被剥夺军衔并被监禁,直到枪决方执行死刑为止。
In accordance with the articles of war, prisoner will be stripped of his military rank and held in confinement until the firing party will execute the sentence of death.
把囚犯带走。
Remove the prisoner.
逃跑的奴隶会被交还给她的合法主人,加斯先生。
The runaway bond slave will be returned to her lawful master, Mr. Garth.
回女厕所去。
Go back to the women's quarters.
你带白色的。
You bring white one.
你想把她绑在火刑柱上烧死。
You tried to burn her at the stake.
你的舌头是分叉的。我跟你完了。
Your tongue is forked. I'm through with you.
炉火很衬你的红头发,艾比。
The firelight's very becoming to that red hair, Abby.
如果行刑队能给我点时间,我真该感谢霍顿帮我救了你。
I really should thank Holden for saving you for me, if the firing squad gives me time.
不。
No.
为我,还是为你?
For me, or for you?
给我。
For me.
我不想让你死。我要你活下去。
I don't want you to die. I want you to live.
你不能强迫我去爱,也不能强迫我去生活。
You can't force me to live any more than you can force me to love.
你属于我。
You belong to me.
你不想让我当奴隶。
You don't want me as a slave.
不,我要你自愿来找我。
No, I want you to come to me of your own free will.
我会自愿来找你的。
I'll come to you of my own free will.
艾比。这里什么都不给。
Abby. Nothing for nothing's given here.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
你的一句话就能打开大门。
A word from you can open doors.
岗哨可能不见了,守卫可能视而不见。
Sentries can be missing, a guard looking the other way.
你想要克里斯·霍顿的命
You want Chris Holden's life.
今晚就让他走吧。给他活下去的机会,我会在这里的。
Let him go tonight. Give him his chance to live, and I'll be here.
那个固执的傻瓜宁愿明早死去,也不愿离开你。
That stubborn fool would rather die in the morning than leave without you.
他会去的。
He'll go.
就只有你和我,就你和我?
It'll be just you and me, alone?
我保证。
I promise.
克里斯。克里斯。
Chris. Chris.
艾比。你怎么…
Abby. How did you...
我已经一遍又一遍地跟你说再见好几个小时了。
I've been saying goodbye to you over and over again for hours.
见到你也没让我好过一点。
Seeing you doesn't make it any easier.
在这里。
Here.
你怎么…你可以从莎莉港口隧♥道♥逃走。
How did you... You can get away through the Sally port tunnel.
有人把哨兵推到河里去了吗?时间不多了。
Did someone push the sentry in the river? Time's running out.
守卫在哪里?你还有朋友。
Where's the guard? You still have friends.
不,这边走。
No, this way.
门不是锁着吗?它会打开的。
Isn't that door locked? It will open.
约翰·弗雷泽吗?找到减压柱。
John Fraser? Find the relief column.
告诉波娜上校这里有多绝望。
Tell colonel bouquet how desperate things are here.
萨利港也没有岗哨。
No sentry at the Sally port either.
弗雷泽一定贿赂了整个加里森,是吗?
Fraser must have bribed the whole Garrison, or did he?
别问我,克里斯,走吧。你要和我一起去吗?
Don't question me, Chris, just go. Are you going with me?
我要留在这里。
I'm staying here.
这些门不是弗雷泽开的,艾比。
Fraser didn't open these doors, Abby.
克里斯,在这里放松一下。
Get the relief here, Chris.
别让皮特堡变成另一个维南戈。
Don't let fort pitt become another venango.
你打开了它们。
You opened them.
你和我一起死在维南戈。
You and I died together back there at venango.
他尸体上的每一个洞都有一杯朗姆酒。
There'll be a mug of rum for every hole in his carcass.
你需要一桶,加斯先生。这些人是捕负鼠的。
You'll need a keg, Mr. Garth. These men are possum hunters.
注意萨利港口隧♥道♥旁的护城河。
Watch the moat by the Sally port tunnel there.
移♥动♥的东西。
Something moving.
我会把你那桶朗姆酒送到兵营去。
I'll send your keg of rum to the barracks.
艾比?
Abby?
这个,老婆。
This one, wife.
你会回到你父亲身边。
You'll go back to your father.
你想杀的人会是我妻子。
The one you tried to kill will be my wife.
白一个爱霍顿的男人。
White one love Holden man.
霍顿死了。
Holden is dead.
没死。
Not dead.
他在过护城河时被枪杀。
He was shot crossing the moat.
不。
No.
这一个。
This one.
汉娜。
Hannah.
霍顿人带来白人酋长,还有很多很多士兵。
Holden man bring white chief, many, many soldier.
小傻瓜,你为什么要这么做?
Little fool, why did you do it?
这个妻子。
This one wife.
火力攻击…斗链式!斗链式!
Fire attack on the... bucket brigade! Bucket brigade!
有多少人?
How many men?
把屋顶弄湿!
Get that roof wet!
来吧。来吧。
Come on. Come on.
这样开始。南营房♥着火了。
Start some this way. The south barrack's on fire.
稳住,稳住。
Steady there, steady.
我得继续走了。你得让这些桶动起来。
Gotta keep moving. You gotta keep these buckets moving.
下来。
Get down.
给你。
Here you are.
坚持住。水不会伤害你的。
电影精选列表