Hold on to it. Water wouldn't do you no harm.
把火扑灭。
Get this fire out.
妈,你看。
Hey, ma, look.
印第安人爬上了那块岩石。
Injuns coming up on that ledge.
你进去吧。哦,妈妈。
You get in the house. Oh, ma.
让你走就走。
Run along when you're told.
杀了他,杰瑞米。杀了他。
Kill him, Jeremy. Kill him.
装上链式弹丸。
Load with chain shot.
在这里。
Here.
朝他们扔一束。
Throw a bunch at them.
扔吧,杰里米。把它扔了!
Throw it, Jeremy. Throw it!
他们等不及了,花束上校。
They can't wait, colonel bouquet.
皮特堡撑不过三天。
Fort pitt can't last three days.
我不能把伤员留在这里,在大炮上来之前,我一步也不能前进。
I won't leave my wounded here, and I can't advance a yard till the artillery comes up.
但你不能抛弃皮特堡的600条生命。
But you can't throw away the 600 lives in fort pitt.
克里斯。
Chris.
上尉,我在灌木丛中损失了四分之一的人。
Captain, I have lost a quarter of my men here at bushy run.
印第安人知道吗,先生?我希望他们不会。
Do the Indians know that, sir? I pray they don't.
如果我们能让他们认为…想什么,克里斯?
If we can make them think... Think what, Chris?
把这份快件寄给莱格尼耶。是的,先生。
Send this dispatch back to legonnier. Yes, sir.
上校,能派一百人过来吗?
Colonel, can you give me 100 men?
一百年?我可以出20英镑。
A hundred? I can spare 20.
外面的那些人。什么?
Those men out there. What?
把那些人给我,上校,还有马车。
Give me those men, colonel, and some wagons.
你疯了吗,克里斯?那些人都死了。
Are you mad, Chris? Those men are dead.
还有你的鼓和风笛,还有10块黑表。
And your drums and pipers, and 10 of your black watch.
这是不可能的,
It can't be done,
但是你可以试一试。
but go ahead and try it.
不管我们剩下的是什么,都不会离你很远。
Whatever is left of us won't be far behind you.
你饿了。
You are hungry.
稳定。
Steady.
没有火♥药♥。
No powder for gun.
把白旗插在旗杆上。
Put white flag on pole.
带着你的人,安全回到山上。
Take your people, go back safe over mountain.
古安田,你可以省省力气从波束上校的士兵那里跑了。
Guyasuta, you can save your breath to run from colonel bouquet's soldiers.
那不是军用火枪吗?是的,棕色的贝丝。
Ain't that an army musket? Yeah, a brown Bess.
不是我们的人。
Ain't one of ours.
42。kilties。
The 42nd. The kilties.
这是他们的旗帜,黑色的手表。他们从哪儿弄来的?
It's their flag, the black watch. Where'd they get it?
肯定是42号♥。
It's the 42nd for sure.
你认为他们……安静。
Do you suppose they... quiet.
这是一顶高地软帽。
'Tis a highland bonnet all right.
你觉得他们是从哪儿弄来的?
Where do you suppose they got it?
来自高地人。
From the highlanders.
别认错那件外套。我告诉你这是个骗局。
No mistaking that coat. I tell you it's a trick.
花束兵死了。
Bouquet soldier dead.
克里斯。不要相信那些说谎的坏蛋。
Chris. Don't believe the lying varmints.
我不再来了。
I come no more.
白旗不在杆子上,当时间棒燃烧,
White flag not on pole when time stick burn there,
所有的死亡。
all die.
妈妈。嘘,亲爱的。
Mama. Hush, dear.
我们将保持射击6分钟。
We'll hold our fire exactly six minutes.
这意味着攻击。
That means attack.
把你剩下的人手派到更高的堡垒上去。
Post what additional men you have on the higher bastion.
这种桦树皮燃烧起来很快。细节了。
This birch bark will burn fast. Detail dismissed.
应该由厄库尔上尉来做决定。他是个病人。
Captain ecuyer should make this decision. He's a sick man.
你最好自己做决定,否则他们会替你做决定。
You'd better decide for yourself or they'll decide for you.
他们答应给我们的救济呢?
Where's the relief they promised us?
我说投降,升起这面旗帜。
I say surrender and hoist this flag.
你是黄色的,骨头。
You're yellow, bone.
我们要继续战斗,谁不这么认为,就捡起那块破布。
We gotta keep on fighting, and anybody that don't think so, pick up that rag.
为什么,你。弗雷泽先生,把旗子给我。
Why, you. Mr. Fraser, give me that flag.
队长斯蒂尔。嘿。
Captain Steele. Hey.
不要让他们升起这面旗帜。
Don't let them hoist this flag.
听到战鼓了吗?
Hear them war drums?
他们一会儿就会停下来,然后抓住你的头发。
They'll stop in a minute, then hang onto your hair.
抓紧了。
And hang on tight.
在那里,格兰特和他的高地人被屠♥杀♥,被剥了头皮。
Over there, Grant and his highlanders were massacred and scalped.
在那里,布拉多克的整个指挥部都被屠♥杀♥了。
And over there, braddock's whole command was massacred.
但我们更强大了。
But we're stronger.
现在花束在灌木丛中被消灭了。
Now bouquet is wiped out at bushy run.
下一个会是皮特堡吗?他是对的。
Will you make fort pitt the next? He's right.
印第安人知道,所有这些人都知道,你最后的机会随着被屠♥杀♥的救援部队一起消失了。
The Indians know and all these people know, that your last chance died with the massacred relief column.
我们不能用棍棒打架。
We can't fight with sticks.
你说呢,斯蒂尔上尉?我不打算投降。
What do you say, captain Steele? I ain't aiming to surrender.
我们没有机会了。还有孩子们要考虑。
We got no chance. There's the kids to think of.
我妻子和我打算决一死战。用什么,扫帚?
My wife and me aim to fight it out. With what, broom sticks?
安静。安静。
Quiet. Quiet.
作为一名士兵,我要战斗。
As a soldier, I'd fight.
但作为一个对这些妇女和儿童的生命负有责任的人,我不得不接受敌人的条件。
But as a man responsible for the lives of these women and children, I feel compelled to accept the enemy's terms.
队长,不。不要举起它。我在维南戈看到白旗上沾满了这些相信印第安人的人的鲜血。
Captain, no. Don't raise it. I saw the white flag at venango stained with the blood of people like these who believed the Indians.
我为印第安人担♥保♥。我看到了,船长。
I'll vouch for the Indians. I saw it, captain.
在门口的工作人员处升起这面旗帜。
Raise this flag at the gate staff.
我们有很多人宁愿战斗,长官,我就是其中之一。
There's plenty of us who'd rather fight, sir. And I'm one of them.
-说吧,哈钦斯先生。-我们会后悔的。
- Proceed, Mr. Hutchins. - Oh, we'll regret this.
克拉克,我们去病房♥通知ecuyer队长。
Clark, we'll inform captain ecuyer in his sick room.
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
现在放弃,我们还有什么机会?
Give up now, what chance have we got?
我们放弃了,那些被屠♥杀♥的人就白死了。
We give up, all them massacred folks died for nothing.
如果我的乔还活着,他会说"继续战斗"
If my Joe was alive, he'd say, "keep fighting."
你把旗子举起来,我就把它打下来。
You hoist that flag and I'll shoot it down.
与什么?空枪?快起来,桑尼,别让我们的头皮都掉了。
With what? An empty rifle? Get it up, Sonny, before we lose our scalps.
我决不投降。
I'll have no truck with surrendering.
你又没有三个孩子,简·弗雷泽。把它举起来。
You ain't got three kids, Jane Fraser. Get it up.
加斯为印第安人担♥保♥。
Garth vouches for the Indians.
最后的机会。
Your last chance.
时间到了。
The time's up.
你听到了吗?鼓声停止了。
Do you hear? The drums have stopped.
这就是信♥号♥♥。快把旗子升起来。
That's the signal. Get that flag up, quick.
等等,年轻人。举着那面旗子。
Wait, young man. Hold that flag.
可能是风。这也许是我的愿望,但它听起来就像天堂的笛声。
It may be the wind. It may be my wishing, but it sounds like the pipes of heaven itself.
我什么都没听到。把它举起来。
I don't hear nothing. Get it up.
把它举起来,不然我们都要听到天堂的笛声了。
Get it up or we'll all be hearing the pipes of heaven.
不,听着,你这个大牛。
No, listen, you big ox.
听。
Listen.
它是。它是。克里斯接通了。
It is. It is. Chris got through.
他们在那里。我能看见他们。
There they are. I can see them.
你看到了多少?
How many do you see?
这是他们。是42团的管道。
It's them. It's the pipes of the 42nd.
这是花束的列。花束
That's bouquet's column. Bouquet
撕下那面白旗。
tear up that white flag.
有多少人,爸爸?
How many be there, pa?
我不知道。还没来得及数呢。
I don't know. Ain't had time to count them yet.
这是我第一次享受风笛的声音。
That's the first time I've enjoyed the sound of a bagpipe.
我想看看他们。来吧,带上他。
I want to see them. Come on, take him.
尽量不要看起来像我一样害怕。
Try not to look as scared as I feel.
他们看不到我帽子下面竖起来的头发。
They cannot see the hair standing up beneath me bonnet.
克里斯。他们正在运行。他们正在运行。
Chris. They're running. They're running.
快跑,你们这些坏蛋,快跑。
Run, you varmints, run.
所以花束被♥干♥掉了,是吗?看看印度人在跑。
So bouquet was wiped out, was he? Look at them Indians run.
去马厩,给三匹马套上马鞍。
Get to the stable and saddle up three horses.
三个?我要带艾比去。
Three? I'm taking Abby.
准备三个鞍囊。移♥动♥。
And stock up three saddlebags. Move.
看看他们,加斯先生,是不是很棒?
See them, Mr. Garth, ain't it grand?
如果我有个老婆,我会欢呼雀跃。
If I had me a wife, I'd raise hallelujah.
我愿意嫁给你。
I'll marry you.
那一列有问题。
Something's wrong with that column.
在我看来很不错,先生。
Looks awfully good to me, sir.
我们往南去切罗基人的地盘再从那里重建。
We'll head south into cherokee country and build back from there.
我们可以走到背面,拥抱河岸。
We can go down the mon side and hug the bank.
士兵,快去那座桥。
电影精选列表