What am I going to tell ecuyer about you?
你告诉他,如果我们都到了天堂,我会向他汇报。
You tell him I'll report to him in heaven, if we both get there.
祝你好运,先生。
Good luck, sir.
楼上都安全了。好吧,把火把点着。
All clear upstairs. All right, put the torch to it.
让她走。
Let her go.
让它都下来。马厩失火了。是的,先生。
Let it all come down. Fire in the stable. Yes, sir.
在污迹/面纱下扔个手电筒。
Throw a torch under the stain/veil.
来,在庞蒂亚克下面敲一下。
Here, strike the ottawas under Pontiac.
堡底特律。
Fort Detroit.
这里是酋长的明戈斯。
Here, the mingos of chief skarat.
尼亚加拉堡。
Fort niagara.
这里是takee首领的圆点。
Here, the wyandots of chief takee.
桑达斯基堡。
Fort sandusky.
这里是你手下的塞内卡斯,吉诺瓦。
Here, the senecas under you, genowah.
venango堡。
Fort venango.
还有你,古安舒塔,和德拉瓦人,肖尼人和塞内卡人。
And here you, guyasuta, with delawares, shawnees and senecas.
皮特堡。
Fort pitt.
厄库耶是个精明强壮的战士。
Ecuyer is a shrewd, strong warrior.
西奥托制♥造♥了药物。
Sioto has made medicine.
皮特堡会死的。所有这些堡垒都必须被摧毁。
Fort pitt will die. All these forts must die.
白旗下
By white flag
那是红色的。
that is red.
我们知道,所有的警长都知道。
We know, all chief know.
那个白人女孩安全吗?
Is the white girl safe?
汉娜,你留下来陪她。我去了皮特堡。
Hannah, you will stay here with her. I go to fort pitt.
我女儿,你的女人。她和你一起去。
My daughter your woman. She go with you.
如我哥哥所愿。
As my brother wishes.
但白人女孩留在这里。保护她。
But the white girl stays here. Protect her.
他们要做什么?
What are they going to do?
在白衣来之前,加斯只看到这一个。
Before white one come, garth see only this one.
我一直想告诉你他…这个人爱加斯,非常爱。
I've tried to tell you that he... This one love garth, very big love.
他对我来说什么都不是。
He doesn't mean anything to me.
他对我很重要。
He mean much to me.
很快白色的就没有了。
Soon white one, no more.
这是和丈夫一起买♥♥的。
This one go with husband.
汉娜。
Hannah.
我听说他们是怎么对待白人女性的。
I've heard what they do to white women.
我不是很勇敢。你能让他们快点吗?
I'm not very brave. Will you ask them please to let it be quick?
不会很快。
Never quick.
克里斯。
Chris.
克里斯,回去!回去!
Chris, go back! Go back!
也许我来错村子了。
Maybe I've come to the wrong village.
我在寻找伟大的战士,塞内卡。
I was looking for great warriors, the seneca.
克里斯,你救不了我。
Chris, you can't save me.
我们是塞内加。这些吗?
We are seneca. These?
这可不是我认识的塞内加。他们阻止布洛克的时候我也在场。
These are not the senecas I know. I was there when they stopped braddock.
这些……这些都是被画得像男人的女人,只适合折磨女人。
These... These are just squaws painted like men, only fit to torture women.
克里斯,他们会杀了你的。
Chris, they'll kill you.
把舌头放在牙缝里。
Keep your tongue between your teeth.
在这些女战士中谁自称首领?
Who calls himself chief among these woman fighters?
我是guyasuta。
I am guyasuta.
你以为我们是女人?
You think we are women?
我没有武器。
I am unarmed.
你忘记了自己的法律。告诉这些女人我是为和平而来的。
You forget your own laws. Tell these squaws I come in peace.
你平平安安地来,平平安安地走。这是更好的。
You come in peace, go in peace. That's better.
解开她。
Untie her.
你为什么来?
Why you come?
我从威廉爵士那里带来了和平的腰带。战争的红色地带已经过去。
I bring belts of peace from sir William. Red belt of war has passed.
白人的堡垒会被烧毁。所有的死亡。
White man's forts will burn. All die.
白人女人被烧死。
White woman burn.
一些人可能会死,但更多的人会来,总是更多。
Some may die, but more will come, always more.
白人的药很厉害,没有什么能阻止他们。
White man's medicine is strong, nothing can stop them.
Sioto药阻止他们。
Sioto medicine stop them.
sioto的药能和我的比吗?
Can sioto match his medicine against mine?
Sioto能使雨来,风吹。
Sioto can make rains come, winds blow.
Sioto可以和死人说话。
Sioto can speak to the dead.
用我的药,我可以带着这个女人,甚至这个没用的女人,在我来的时候消失,西奥托和你所有的勇士永远找不到我们。
With my medicine I can take this woman, even this worthless squaw and vanish as I came, and sioto and all your braves can never find us.
你说的都是大话。
You speak big words.
往后站。
Stand back.
这种魔法很强大。
This magic is strong.
它只服从我。
It obeys only me.
注意这个小箭头。这是魔法。
Watch this little arrow. It is magic.
小箭头指向那棵树,没有其他地方。
Little arrow point to that tree and nowhere else.
你这个长羽毛的秃鹫,把矛头指向别处。
Now, you feathered vulture, you make it point somewhere else.
给,拿着。
Here, take it.
如果它听你的,那女孩就得死,我也得死。
If it obeys you, the girl dies and I die with her.
但如果它不服从sioto的命令,我就会带走这个女孩,在箭头转弯之前你不能跟着。
But if it does not obey sioto, I will take the girl and you cannot follow until the arrow turns.
很便宜吗?
Is it a bargain?
这是便宜货。
It is bargain.
箭头指向。
Make arrow point.
看来小箭头只能听到白人的舌头。
Looks like the little arrow only hears the white man's tongue.
指向火力。
Point at fire.
小箭,不听西奥托的药。
Little arrow, do not listen to sioto's medicine.
指向火力。
Point at fire.
看来你的情况不太好。
Looks like you're not doing so well.
哦,克里斯。
Oh, Chris.
西奥托说不是魔术。箭头一直指向树。
Sioto say not magic. Arrow point all time at tree.
我让它指向哪里,它就指向哪里。
It points where I tell it to.
它会指向你。
It will point at you.
克里斯,你不能。你知道不会的。女人说话。
Chris, you can't. You know it won't. Squaw talk.
武装自己,护手。这是死亡之药。
Arm yourself, guyasuta. This is the medicine of death.
给他一把刀,那把战斧。
Give him a knife, the tomahawk.
不是这个,是加斯的新钢枪,一把枪。
Not this one, one of the new steel ones of garth's, a gun.
现在,小箭头,
Now, little arrow,
指向塞内加的首领。
point to the chief of the seneca.
把它。
Take it.
告诉西奥托,如果可以的话,让它离开你。
Tell sioto to make it turn from you if he can.
箭头。指着白人。
Turn, arrow. Point at white man.
小箭头只对着你,鬼安田。
The little arrow points only at you, guyasuta.
放开那个女人。
Release the squaw.
带她。带她。
Take her. Take her.
圭yasuta又一次成为了伟大的首领。
Guyasuta is once again a great chief.
不。不。的帮助。
No. No. Help.
让她走。放手。滚出去。继续,继续。离开。离开。
Let her go. Let go. Get out of here. Go on, go on. Get away. Get away.
离开。继续。离开。滚出去。
Get away. Go on. Get away. Get out of here.
不下降。保持镇定。我剩下的不多了。
Don't fall. Keep your nerve. I haven't much left.
别让他们知道,我们还没走呢。
Don't let them know it, we're not out of here yet.
古安舒塔,如果你的人在箭动之前跟上它会直接穿过你的心脏。
Guyasuta, if your men follow before that arrow moves it will go right through your heart.
继续。继续。
Keep going. Keep going.
现在得到的。
Now get.
这是黎明。他们会在白天追捕我们。我们能做什么?
It's dawn. They'll be hunting us by daylight. What can we do?
死得更舒服。
Die more comfortably.
跟我来。
Follow me.
把那两个推下去,坐另一个。
Push those two adrift and get in the other one.
去哪儿?王国。
Where to? Kingdom come.
看,克里斯,他们来了。
Look, Chris, they're coming.
省点力气划吧。
Save your breath for paddling.
我们获得。当前的更快。
We're gaining. Current's faster.
前面有急流。
There are rapids ahead.
后面更糟。
There's worse behind.
把你的桨给我,退后。
Hand me your paddle and move back here.
克里斯,瀑布。
Chris, the waterfall.
解开我的腰带。
Untie my sash.
把带子套在我的脖子上,再把它系在你的腋下。
Put the sash around my neck and tie it under your arms.
我们要过去了。抓紧我,祈祷吧。
We're going over. Hang onto me and pray.
抓住。开始吧。
Hold tight. Here we go.
哦,克里斯。
Oh, Chris.
狼。
Wolves.
我的小善人,这就是你的狼。
There, my little nimrod, is your wolf.
他的祖先是狼。
Well, he had wolves for ancestors.
你好,男孩。你好,孩子,你好,孩子。
电影精选列表