I'll activate it from the outside.
我能信任你吗?
Can I trust you?
我希望如此,但可能不行。
I'd like to think so but probably not.
嗯,幸好我们没有信任问题。因为如果我们有,
Well, it's a good thing we don't have trust issues.
Because if we did,
- 我可以想象...
- 我可以拔掉插头
- I could imagine...
- I could pull the plug
把你永远留在一个比我的智能手♥机♥还简单的电子网络里。
and leave you on a grid less complex
than my smartphone phone for all eternity.
这念头在我脑海里闪过。
The thought had crossed my mind.
- 我也是。
- 哦,我也是。
- Mine too.
- Oh, mine, three.
好吧,不管了。
Well, here goes nothing.
或者拼了。
Or here goes something.
你说得对。我确实很想她。
You're right. I do miss her.
无时无刻。
All the time.
雅典娜。她在这里。
Athena. She's here.
哦。那是什么?
Oh. What is that?
雅典娜。
Athena.
等等。谁?
Wait. Who?
塞斯,激光器。激光器!
Seth, the laser. The laser!
好的。现在启动系统。
Okay. Initiating systems now.
连接到弗林电子网络。
Connecting to the Flynn grid.
启动激光器。
Firing up the laser.
她在做什么?
What's she doing?
她在等我超时。
She's waiting for me to time out.
然后她就会来找你。
Then she'll come for you.
我们快到了。准备好。
We're almost there. Get ready.
快点。快,快,快。
Come on. Hurry, hurry, hurry.
阿瑞斯,移到激光器前面。
Ares, move in front of the laser.
好的,准备好了。
Okay, were ready.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
来吧。
Come on.
计划变更。
Change of plans.
哇,居然成功了。
Wow, that actually worked.
他进去了。
He's inside.
太好了。
Great.
快走!
Move!
伊芙...
Eve...
是时候回电子网络了。
Time to get back to the grid.
离她远点!
Leave her alone!
你很执着啊,用户。
You're very persistent, user.
嘿。
Hey.
啊...
Ah...
等等...
Wait...
哦,我们赢了吗?
Oh, did we win?
她会回来的。
She'll be back.
阿瑞斯。他出不来了。
Ares. He can't get out.
80年代。
The 80's.
二进制数字。你是一个比特。
Binary digit. You're a bit.
是的。
Yes.
我在找东西。
你能帮我找到它吗?
I'm looking for something.
Can you help me find it?
是的是的是的
Yes yes yes
经典。
Classic.
我周围是今晚这场肆无忌惮的攻击造成的大规模破坏,
I'm surrounded by the wide scale
destruction caused by tonight's brazen attack
让当地居民震惊不已。
that left local residents stunned.
现在,有猜测称迪林杰系统公♥司♥与此次事件有关。
Now, there is speculation that Dillinger
Systems had something to do with the event.
当局已经转达...
Authorities have relayed...
现在怎么办?
What now?
这是什么?
What is this?
我的代码呢?
Where's my code?
嘿!
Hey!
你在干什么?
谁给你的这个指令?
What are you doing?
Who gave you this directive?
是你,先生。
You did, sir.
这是什么?
What is this?
[警告]
[WARNING]
不,不,不,不,不,不。
这太大了,雅典娜。太大了。
No, no, no, no, no, no.
This is too big, Athena. Too big.
朱利安,你完了。
Julian, you're done.
董事会正在行动,准备剥夺你的头衔。
The board is moving as we speak
to strip you of your title.
我将重新接管公♥司♥。
And I'm reassuming control of the company.
不,你不能那么做。不能那么做。
No, you can't do that. Can't do that.
不,我可以。这事不能再继续下去了。
Yes, I can. This is not going any further.
我的首要任务是关闭永恒项目。
My first order of business is shutting
down the Permanence Project.
妈妈,不要!
Mom, no!
别害怕。
Don't be afraid.
我们为电子网络牺牲了成千上万的生命。
We gave a thousand lives for the Grid.
你只需要牺牲一个。
You only have to give one.
妈妈!
Mom!
障碍已清除。
Impediment eliminated.
你做了什么?你做了什么?
What did you do? What did you do?
我在执行我的指令。
捕获伊芙·金。
I am fulfilling my directive.
Capture Eve Kim.
不惜一切代价将她带回电子网络。
Return her to the grid by any means necessary.
扫描其他障碍。
Scanning for further impediments.
[请保持距离]
[PLEASE KEEP CLEAR]
撑住妈妈。撑住。
Hang on mom. Hang on.
不!
No!
弗林。
Flynn.
问候,程序。
Greetings, program.
哦天啊,不妙。
Oh God, not good.
呃,伊芙?我们的办公室怎么变成这样了?
Um, Eve? What the hell happened to our office?
A.J. 听着,没时间了。
A.J. look, there's no time.
迪林杰家的人通过反转粒子激光器的方向把我传输到了他们的服务器内部。
The Dillingers transported me inside their server
by reversing The direction of a particle laser.
不是这台。是他们的。
Not this one. Theirs.
这不可能。
It's impossible.
不。一个可怕的女人干的,哥们。
她把我扔了进去。太疯狂了。
No. A scary lady did it, man.
She threw me. It was wild.
我看到了一个复杂的世界,能量包如同载具般移♥动♥,
I saw a complex world where packets of energy move
拖曳着光迹线。
as vehicles that trail by lines of light.
程序呈现为人形。
And programs take on human form.
我遇到了已知最先进的人工智能。
I met the most advanced AI known to mankind.
他叫阿瑞斯。
His name is Ares.
像战神那样,但他其实人超级好。抱歉。
Like the god of war,
but he's actually a super nice guy. Sorry.
现在,阿瑞斯在弗林的原始服务器里。
Right now, Aries is inside Flynn's original server.
他在找永恒代码。
我得把他带回来。
He's looking for the Permanence Code.
I have to bring him back here.
而在我们修好这台激光器之前,我无法做到。
And I'm not going to be able to
do that until we fix this laser.
我不明白。你还活着吗?
I don't understand. Are you alive?
我存在于此刻,因为你的存在。
I exist in this moment because you do.
是你存在的映射。
A reflection of your presence.
你是什么来头?
What's your story?
我是阿瑞斯,迪林杰安全电子网络的主控程序。
I'm Ares, Master Control of the Dillinger Security grid.
迪林杰。
Dillinger.
嗯,我们都知道你无法从那里到达这里。
Well, we both know you can't get here from there.
中间还去过别的地方?
Been someplace else in between?
你觉得外面怎么样?
What did you make of it out there?
很难一言以蔽之。
It's hard to put in a nutshell.
这话不假。
You can say that again.
很难一言以蔽之。
It's hard to put in a nutshell.
经典幽默,哥们。
Classic humor, man.
你在找什么?
What are you looking for?
永恒。
Permanence.
确切地说,是永恒代码。
The Permanence Code, to be exact.
发生了奇怪的事情。
我质疑了我的指令。
Strange things have been happening.
I questioned my directive.
电影精选列表