Did you say four hours?
是的,四个小时。
Yeah, four hours.
天啊。他肯定知道了,伊芙。
我刚和迪林杰通过话。
My God. He must know, Evie.
I just spoke to Dillinger.
等等,你刚和迪林杰通了话?
Wait, you just spoke to Dillinger?
他在找那个代码,而且他认为你也在找。
He's looking for the code
and he thinks you are, too.
他们会对我们采取行动。
伊芙,你做了件了不起的事。
They're gonna move on us.
Eve, you done a great thing.
苔丝做了件了不起的事。
我正在回ENCOM的路上。
Tess did a great thing.
I'm on route to ENCOM.
我们去确保代码安全。
我把它带在驱动器里。
We'll secure the code.
I have it with me on a drive.
这是生日,哦,是你的生日
It's a birthday, oh it's your birthday
妈妈...
Mom...
大家,发生什么事了?
Y'all, what's happening?
你收到我们带你回家的消息了吗?
You got the news for we bring you home?
我在努力。
I'm trying.
我无所畏惧,因此,我强大无比。
I am fearless, and therefore, powerful.
所以,显然我们刚刚卖♥♥出了第1000万套!
So, apparently we just sold our 10 millionth unit!
伊芙!太空疑团。
Evie! Space Paranoids.
凯文·弗林,不管他他妈在哪,
Kevin Flynn, wherever the hell he is,
脸上一定挂着大大的笑容。
has a big smile on his face.
干得漂亮。
Crushed it.
是的。说我爱你。
Yes. Say I love you.
我爱你。
I love you.
♪ 祝你生日快乐。 ♪
♪ Happy birthday to you. ♪
♪ 祝你生日快乐。 ♪
♪ Happy birthday to you. ♪
♪ 亲爱的苔丝,祝你生日快乐。 ♪
♪ Happy birthday, dear Tess. ♪
♪ 祝你生日快乐。 ♪
♪ Happy birthday to you. ♪
突发新闻。ENCOM特别项目部负责人,
Breaking news. ENCOM's head of Special Projects,
金·苔丝,在与癌症长♥期♥斗争后于今日去世。
Tess Kim, died today after a long battle with cancer.
她的妹妹,伊芙·金...
Her sister, Eve Kim...
永恒。
Permanence.
将死。
Checkmate.
于是我们的英雄们冒险进入黑夜。
And so our heroes venture off into the night.
除了背上的行囊和
Nothing but the clothes on their backs and
一台价值六百万美元、能凭空创造有机材料的粒子激光器。
a six million dollar particle laser that
creates organic material out of nowhere.
这有点疯狂,对吧?
Which is kind of crazy, right?
保护好设备,保持低调,好吗?
Keep your equipment safe
and just lay low, okay?
好的。嘿...
我们能搞定。
Yeah. Hey...
We got this.
第一阶段装载完成。
Stage one load is complete.
[传输完成]
[TRANSFER COMPLETE]
你有29分钟把伊芙·金带给我。
You have 29 minutes to bring me Eve Kim.
全方位警告。
有主要载具正在接近。
All vector warning.
There's prime vehicles enroute.
目标已识别。
Target identified.
该死,我太厉害了!
Dammit, I'm awesome!
正在拦截。
Intercepting now.
目视目标。
Eyes on the target.
什么?
What?
骑摩托的那个,靠边停车!
You on the motorcycle, pull over!
来吧,
Come on,
她去哪了?
Where'd she go?
来吧!
Come on!
快点,快点,快点,快点,快点...
Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on...
什么...
What...
哦,好吧...
Oh, okay...
哦,哦,天啊...
Oh, oh, god...
哦,我的天啊!
Oh, my god!
准备粒子激光器。
Prepare the particle laser.
是时候启动B计划了。
Time to move to plan B.
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
来吧。
Come on.
来吧!
Come on!
左边。
Left.
哦,是吗?你想玩?
Oh, yeah? Do you wanna play?
你是什么?
What are you?
我是主控程序。
I am Master Control.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
我要那个代码。
I want the code.
不。它没了。
No. It's gone.
不,它还在。
No, it's not.
我瞄准她了。
正在建立与电子网络的连接。
I have her in my sights.
Establishing connection to the grid now.
准备在倒计时15秒后传输。
Ready to transfer in T-minus 15 seconds.
你是...一个程序。
You're ... a program.
你的时间要到了。
You're timing out.
把她传输进电子网络。
Transfer her into the grid.
你做了什么?
你怎么能如此鲁莽?
What have you done?
How could you be so reckless?
当世界看到我所创造的东西时,一切都会被原谅。
When the world sees what I have created,
all will be forgiven.
你是这么想的吗?
Is that what you think?
你以为你能控制这个?
You think that you're in control of this?
你不能。
You're not.
相信我们能改变世界是让这家公♥司♥保持活力的原因。
Believing we can change the world is
what keeps this company relevant.
但这也是能让它毁于一旦的原因。
But it's also what can burn it to the ground.
而你的工作是知道其中的区别。
And your job is knowing the difference.
[生物生命体传输进行中]
[TRANSFER OF BIOLOGICAL LIFE FORM IN PROGRESS]
[数字重建已启动]
[DIGITAL RECONSTRUCTION INITIATED]
20% 数字化。
20% digitized.
40% 数字化。
40% digitized.
65% 数字化。
65% digitized.
95% 数字化。
95% digitized
[数字化完成]
[DIGITIZATION COMPLETE]
运行诊断并扫描损坏。
Run diagnostics and scan for corruption.
伊芙·金身份盘已激活。
Eve Kim identity disk activated.
我在哪?
Where am I?
迪林杰系统中♥央♥处理单元。
Dillinger Systems central processing unit.
等等。什么?
Wait. What?
我们已经识别出序列。
用户拥有那个代码。
We have identified the sequence.
The user possesses the code.
代码?代码...
The code? The code...
我没有代码。
I don't have the code.
- 我毁了驱动器。
- 安静,用户。
- I destroyed the drive.
- Silence, user.
代码不仅仅在驱动器上。
The code isn't only on a drive.
代码就在你内部,无论你是否记得。
The code is inside of you,
whether you remember it or not.
你见过它,这就足够了。
You've seen it and that is enough.
先生,她的磁盘显示不稳定的迹象。
Sir, her disc is showing signs of instability.
定义不稳定。
Define instability.
提取代码可能导致载体解解析。
Extraction of the code may result
in de-resolution of the carrier.
指令很明确。
隔离线程并开始提取。
The directive is clear.
Isolate the thread and commence extraction.
收到。
Copy.
等等。不,不,不,不,不,不。
Wait. No, no, no, no, no, no.
停下。
Stop.
雅典娜是对的。
Athena is correct.
我们只遵循一个用户的指令。
There's only one user whose directive we follow.
如果用户遭受解解析,还会剩下什么?
What would remain of the user if
she were to suffer de-resolution?
什么也不剩,先生。
Nothing, sir.
在电子网络上不留任何痕迹?
No trace of her existence on the grid?
没有,先生。
None, sir.
提取代码,删除载体。
Extract the Code and delete the carrier.
但是先生,提取永恒代码会将载体从电子网络和您的世界中删除。
But sir, extracting the Permanence Code would
delete the carrier from the grid and from your world.
从前有一种武器,它的名字叫阿瑞斯。
Once upon a time there was a weapon,
电影精选列表