What's going on?
你在黑进ENCOM?
You're hacking ENCOM?
只是从墙头偷看一眼。
没人会注意到。
Just a peek over the garden wall.
No one will notice.
你怎么会认为ENCOM更接近找到它?
What makes you think that ENCOM
is any closer to finding it?
因为我知道还有谁在找它,好吗?
Because I know who else
is looking for it, all right?
谁?
Who?
伊芙·金。
Eve Kim.
她在追随她姐姐的脚步。
She's following in her sister's footsteps.
她在找永恒代码。
我能感觉到。所以我要找到她。
She's after the Permanence Code.
I can feel it. So I'm gonna find her.
- 等我拿到...
- 不...
- And when I get...
- No...
不。我不喜欢这样。太冒险了,朱利安。
No. I don't like it. It's too risky, Julian.
哎呀。
Oops.
所有区域安全漏洞。
Security breach in all zones.
程序们,我们的指令很明确。
Programs, our directive is clear.
穿透服务器核心,提取伊芙·金的用户文件。
Penetrate the server core and
extract Eve Kim's user file.
倒计时 5, 4, 3...
That is 5, 4, 3...
太空疑团的粉丝们!
Space Paranoids fans!
你们准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
让我们掌声欢迎ENCOM首席技术官,
Put your hands together for ENCOM CTO,
- 阿杰·辛格!
- 牛仔时间到了。
- Ajay Singh!
- It's cowboy time.
- 大声点!
- 哦,不...
- Get loud!
- Oh, no...
哇!很高兴见到你们!
Whoo! Nice to see you!
大家好!谢谢!
Hello! Thank you!
怎么了,疑团大会?
What's up, Paranoia-Con?
我要进去了。
I'm going in.
我进来了。我是个天才。
I'm in. I'm a genius.
谁知道你养了个天才,母亲?
Who knew you raised a genius, Mother?
我进来了!
I'm in!
麻烦大了。
In deep shit.
在全网络访问之前启动遏制协议。
Initiate containment protocols
before all-network access.
我们需要立即响应。
We need a response now.
启动安全协议。
Initiate security protocol.
...将他们的生命托付给人工智能。
...trusting artificial intelligence with their lives.
你对此感到安心吗?
Are you comfortable with this?
嗯,你看,对于每一个末日场景,
Well, look, for every doomsday scenario,
都有一个医学突破,科学发现。
there is a medical breakthrough,
scientific discovery.
所以也许从未知中显现的并不那么可怕。
So maybe what emerges
from the unknown isn't so scary.
如果它的主要故障只是仁慈呢?
What if its major malfunction
is just benevolence?
这是什么?他在做什么?
What is this? What's he doing?
但是,你仍然更愿意和真人交谈吗?
But still, would you prefer to talk to a real person?
当然,但如果那个人已不在你的生活中了呢?
Of course, but what if that person
is no longer in your life?
不再在这里。
No longer here.
我拿到文件了。
I've got the file.
恭喜...
现在,趁还能走,赶紧离开那里。
Congratulations...
Now, get out of there while you still can.
程序们。我们战斗。
Programs. We fight.
是的!太感谢你们了!
疑团者们做什么?
Yes! Thank you so much!
what do Paranoiacs do?
把你碾成粉末!
Grind you into dust!
凯乌斯!
Caius!
他机能失常了。别管他!
He's dysfuctional. Leave him!
你会没事的,凯乌斯。
You're gonna make it, Caius.
有时你必须牺牲你的骑士来暴露他们的皇后。
Sometimes you have to sacrifice
your knight to expose their queen.
向世界首次展示最新版本的《太空疑团:恐慌之城》。
To debut the latest version of
Space Paranoids: Panic City with the world.
- 这是什么?
- 这太疯狂了。
- What is this?
- This is crazy.
- 视频屏幕关闭。
- 好的...
- Vid screens down.
- Okay...
这是,呃,技术故障。
我们稍后回来。
This is, uh, a technical difficulty.
We'll be back.
干得好,主控程序。
Well done, Master Control.
伊芙·金文件已获取。
Eve Kim's file aquired.
目标达成。
Objective achieved.
先生。我好奇为什么程序凯乌斯没有被重组。
Sir. I'm curious why the program
Caius was not reconstituted.
我好奇你为什么好奇。
I'm curious why you are curious.
凯乌斯机能失常,所以被删除了。
Caius was dysfunctional so he was deleted.
就像任何程序一样...
Just like any program...
只要在其指令外运作,就可以被删除。
that operates outside their directive can be.
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
明白,主控程序。
Acknowledge, Master Control.
当然。
Of course.
我们是100%可消耗的。
We are 100% expendable.
新任务,主控程序。
New mission, Master Control.
定位伊芙·金。
Locate Eve Kim.
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
看来我们遇到了一点网络入侵,朱尔斯。
Seems like we had a little cyber breach, Jules.
但你当然知道。
But then, of course, you knew that.
而且看起来全世界都知道了,哥们。
And it looks like the whole world knows, buddy.
我想这几天别上社交媒体了。
I want to stay off the Socials for a few days.
你想跟我玩游戏?
我们来玩吧。朱利安。
You want to play games with me?
Let's play games. Julian.
你知道,我听说了你给董事会的精彩演示。
You know, I heard about your
cute little pitch to the board.
但你从你的方案里漏掉了一个关键细节。
But you left off one key detail from your deck.
你告诉他有效时间只有29分钟了吗?
Did you tell him the shot clock expires at 29 minutes?
别逼我给《日报》打电♥话♥,告诉他们你在许下无法兑现的承诺。
Don't make me call the Journal and tell
'em you're making promises you can't keep.
承诺?什么,你是说像你们CEO会坐镇办公室管理公♥司♥那样的承诺?
Promises? What, you mean like the one that your
CEO would be in-office running the company?
你们那边是不是有什么问题,A.J.?
Something in the water over there, A.J?
我的意思是,先是神童萨姆·弗林,现在是他的继任者。
I mean, first wonder boy, Sam Flynn, now his successor.
她在哪,AJ?
你甚至知道她在哪吗?
Where is she, AJ?
Do you even know where she is?
也许你是对的。
也许伊芙疯了。
Maybe you're right.
Maybe Eve went nuts.
也许她擅离职守,离开了这个国家。
Maybe she went AWOL and left the country.
或者也许她正躲在远离电网的地方,寻找着和你一样的东西。
Or maybe she's holed up off the grid
looking for the same thing you are.
我知道我的钱会押在谁身上。
And I know who my money's on.
你是指今晚之后剩下的那点钱吧。
线路终结!
You mean what's left of it after tonight.
End of line!
我讨厌那个人。
I hate that man.
太感谢了。
Thank you so much.
你知道那些橘子是我变的。
说来话长。
You know I made those oranges.
It's a long story.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
1913条消息。真受欢迎。
1913 messages. Popular.
哦,是A.J.。对,是你。
Oh, it's A.J. Yeah, that's you.
A.J.。你在吗?
A.J. Are you there?
我在吗?
Am I here?
一次暴♥力♥攻击在我们多年来最重要的产品发布期间搞垮了我们的服务器。
A brute force attack took down our servers
during our product launch in years.
我们建立的一切都在崩溃。
你需要马上回来。
Everything we built is melting down.
You need to get back here right now.
我找到了,A.J.。它是真的。
就在苔丝认为它会的地方。
I found it, A.J. It's real.
Right where Tess thought it would be.
弗林一直都有它。
Flynn had it all along.
你是在说永恒代码吗?
Are you talking about the Permanence Code?
是的。四个小时了,还在持续。
零退化,无不稳定。
Yeah. Four hours and counting.
Zero degradation, no instability.
太不可思议了。
It's incredible.
等等。
你刚说四个小时?
Wait a second.
电影精选列表