- 26分9秒内到达。
- So we can make it within...
- 26 minutes 9 seconds.
伊芙,你的计划有两个重大缺陷。
Eve, your plan contains two major flaws.
好吧。
Okay.
一,ENCOM在9.2英里外。
One, ENCOM is 9.2 miles away.
考虑到我们目前的速度和次优的交通工具选择。
Given our present speed and
sub-optimal choice of vehicle.
- 哦,我的天啊。
- 二,我们需要一台粒子激光器。
- Oh, my god.
- Two, we're going to need a particle laser.
我们需要一部电♥话♥。
We need a phone.
不信就算了。
Not believing it is.
打扰一下。你看到这个了吗?这是我。
Excuse me. Do you see this? This is me.
如果你让我用你的手♥机♥,
我的助手会给你转一万美元。
If you let me use your cell phone,
my assistant will wire you $10,000.
我只需要你的手♥机♥。
I just need your phone.
塞斯,你在哪?
Seth, where are you?
伊芙,这是谁的手♥机♥?
Eve, whose phone is this?
听我说。
我需要你15分钟内赶到ENCOM。
Listen to me.
I need you at ENCOM in 15 minutes.
嘿,一切都好吗?
Hey, is everything okay?
- 塞斯,带上粒子激光器。
- ENCOM,15分钟。明白了。
- Seth, bring the particle laser.
- ENCOM, 15 minutes. Got it.
- 那是我的车。
- 我会再转给你五万。
- That's my car.
- I'll wire you another 50 K.
嘿,那是我的车!
Hey, that's my car!
本♥田♥思域。2.0升4缸,138马力。经典。
The Honda Civic. 2.0 4 cylinder
with 138 horsepower. Classic.
嘿!那是我的车!
Hey! That's my car!
滚——那是我的车...
Get - That's my car...
- 伊芙?
- 嗯。
- Eve?
- Yeah.
我在想那次你告诉你姐姐,你希望自己从未重启《太空疑团》。
I was thinking about the time you told your sister that
you wished you never relaunched Space Paranoids.
- 然后你接着说你觉得你...
- 哦我的天啊,
- Then you went on to say that you...
- Oh my god,
当然了。
你看了我所有的短♥信♥。
Of course.
You read all my texts.
- 是的。我全看了。每一条都看了。
- 哇。
- Yeah. Re, I read them all. Every single one.
- Wow.
大部分是私人信息。
有些是非常私密的。
Most of it was information of a personal nature.
Some of it highly personal.
我怎么也看不够。
And I just can't get enough.
什么?
What?
赶时髦乐队。1982年英国单曲榜第八名。
Depeche Mode. Number eight
on the UK Singles Chart, 1982.
我觉得他们那种活泼、抓耳、永恒而真实的80年代电子流行乐非常令人振奋。
I find their brand of pippy, catchy, timeless and
true 80's electro pop to be deeply invigorating.
16分20秒。
16 minutes, 20 seconds.
好吧,所以你喜欢80年代流行乐和网络监视我。
Okay, so you like 80's pop
and cyber spying on me.
我曾被指示要杀你,伊芙。
相比之下,黑客行为似乎相当温和了。
I was directed to kill you, Eve.
Hacking seems pretty tame by comparison.
我的天啊...
My god...
说真的,我觉得你没什么好羞愧的。
For the record, I don't think you
have anything to be ashamed of.
《太空疑团》娱乐了数亿人。
Space Paranoids has entertained hundreds of millions.
而且,这是个很酷的游戏。
Plus, it's a pretty cool game.
总之,你告诉你姐姐,设计游戏让你感觉空虚、破碎...
Anyway, you told your sister that designing
games left you feeling hollow, broken...
是不是因为你的工作关乎娱乐和利润,而她的工作关乎改善人类境况?
Was it that your work was about entertainment and profits
and her work was about improving the human condition?
你的短♥信♥显示出某种执着,觉得自己达不到她的标准。
Your texts suggest a certain fixation with
not being able to live up to her standards.
这一定很复杂,尤其考虑到她是妹妹。
Which must have been complicated,
especially considering she was the younger sister.
好了,注意点。
Okay, watch it.
顺便说一句,我觉得你不该辞职。
By the way, I don't think you should quit.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
你的计划,从山里回来之后,如果我没理解错,
Your plan, upon returning from the mountains,
if I read you correctly,
是把永恒代码交给ENCOM,然后让他们决定下一步怎么做。不是吗?
was to hand over the Permanence Code to ENCOM
and then let them figure out what to do with it next. No?
是的。现在我明白了。
Yeah. Now I understand.
你完成她的工作是为了保持与她的联♥系♥。
You completed her work as a
way to stay connected to her.
嗯。那现在呢?
Huh. And now what?
做人很难。
Being human is hard.
让生命伟大的东西,也正是让它痛苦的东西。
The things that make life great are the
same things that make it excruciating.
比如爱,失去。
Like love, loss.
你一定非常想念她。
You must miss her very much.
搞什么鬼?
What the hell?
哦,看看这家伙。
Oh, check this guy out.
哦,来了。
很高兴你能加入我们,金女士。
Oh, there it is.
Glad you could join us, Ms. Kim.
人们一直在猜测你去哪了。
People have been wondering where you've been.
好久不见。
有点赶时间,所以我只是要...
Long time no see.
Bit of a rush, so I'm just gonna...
- 伊芙?你得刷你的门卡。
- 好的。是的。乔琳...
- Eve? You gotta bring your badge.
- Okay. Yeah. Jolene...
你好,你好,乔琳。嗨。
她的门卡在这。
Hello, hello, Jolene. Hi.
Have her badge right here.
他的呢?
His, too?
- 不,他不跟我们一起。
- 他一起的。 - 他一起的。
- Nope, he's not with us.
- Yes, he is. - He is.
我们可以从任何你想的地方开始。
We can start literally anywhere you'd like.
这是我男朋友,阿瑞斯。
This is my boyfriend, Ares.
不。是来自迪林杰电子网络的主控程序安全程序。
No. Master Control security
program from Dillinger's grid.
阿瑞斯。塞斯。塞斯,阿瑞斯。我的天啊...
Ares. Seth. Seth, Ares. My god...
- 幸会。
- 嘿,不错。
- Pleasure.
- Hey, that's nice.
所以阿瑞斯,像,那个战神"阿瑞斯"?
So Ares, like, as in the god of war "Aries"?
- 是的。
- 酷。
- Yeah.
- Cool.
你是希腊人。太棒了。
You're Greek. That's awesome.
所以,你说他是个安全程序,
So, when you say that he's a security program,
- 你是说他不是...
- 是的。他不是人类。
- do you mean he's not...
- Yeah. He's not human.
- 不是人类。
- 是在GPU里制♥造♥的。
- Not human.
- Was made inside a GPU.
好吧,这是为了圣诞视频吗?
Okay, is this for the Christmas video?
离解解析还有三分钟。
Three minutes to de-resolution.
- 你能搞定吗,塞斯?
- 能。
- Can you work with that, Seth?
- Yeah.
不需要帮忙,伙计们。
Don't need help, guys.
好的。
Okay.
哦,我的...
Oh, my...
我就是在这个服务器的备份上找到永恒代码的。
So this is where I found the Permanence
Code on a backup of this server.
真是第一代产品啊。
Talk about first gen.
真是一堆垃圾。对吧?
Talk about a piece of garbage. Am I right?
这对你的"祖先"太不敬了,我很抱歉。
That was super insensitive to
your ancestors and I'm so sorry.
我需要几分钟来设置这个。
It's going to take me a few minutes to set this up.
不急。2分18秒。
No rush. 2 minutes, 18 seconds.
激光器一启动,我们就送你进电子网络。
As soon as the laser's up, we'll send you into the grid.
一旦你进去,你得自己搜索,但相信我,
Once you're in there, you'll have to
run your own search, but believe me,
永恒代码就在里面。
the Permanence Code is in there.
那我该期待什么?
So what should I expect?
要我猜的话,想想80年代。
If I were to guess, think 80's.
80年代。我喜欢80年代。
1分31秒。
80's. I like the 80's.
1 minute, 31 seconds.
好的,去吧。
Okay, go.
请,帮帮我。
Please, help me.
好的。都准备好了。
Okay. All set.
这是你的。
That's yours.
一旦你定位到代码,就到传送门去,我们会接你出来。
Once you locate the code,
get to the portal and we'll bring you out.
我会从外面激活它。
电影精选列表