After dinner,
这里就会变得像《罗马帝国艳情史》里那样 相信我
it turns into Caligula around here. Trust me.
-求你了 -像疯人院一样
- Please. - It's a madhouse.
这里就像花♥花♥公♥子♥豪♥宅♥一样
It's like the Playboy Mansion, for Christ's sake.
-这个地方 -没错
- This place? - Yes.
你把我大都会队的东西都带来了吗
You got my Mets stuff?
带来了
Yeah.
艾米
Amy.
我会带来的
I'll bring it by.
艾米 看着我
Amy. Look at me.
艾米
Amy?
金让我扔了好多东西
Kim made me throw a lot of it away.
-金让你扔的吗 你妹妹 -是的
- Kim made you? Your little sister? - Yes.
她像狗一样小心眼
She's mean as a dog.
天哪
Jesus!
我尽力了 对不起
I tried. I'm so sorry.
无所谓了 反正都是纪念品
What do I care? It's all memorabilia, anyway.
我现在也是纪念品了
I'm memorabilia at this point.
别这么说
Don't say that.
康纳斯医生
Dr. Conners?
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
我是艾米·唐森
Amy Townsend.
艾伦·康纳斯
Aaron Conners
-很高兴见到你 -很高兴见到你
- Great to meet you. - Nice to meet you.
感谢你同意让我过来
Thank you so much for letting me come in.
没问题
No worries.
那么...
So...
你打算怎么进行
How does this work?
今天只是过一遍日程安排
Today is really just to go over schedules.
好的
Okay.
-如果可以的话 -没问题
- If that's cool. - Yeah, that's great.
我从来没被杂♥志♥采访过
I have never been interviewed for a magazine.
-勒布朗 -抱歉 我无意打扰
- Hey, LeBron. - Sorry, I don't mean to interrupt.
我是不是把我的墨镜落在这里了
Did I leave my sunglasses here?
我不知道啊 你落下了吗
I don't know. Did you?
我之前就坐在... 在这呢
I was sitting... Oh, here they are.
你不会开车40分钟回来
Did you just drive 40 minutes back here
就为了找墨镜吧
to look for your sunglasses?
那当然了
Yeah, of course.
你觉得我会为了这玩意再给墨镜店30块钱吗
You think I'm gonna give Sunglass Hut another $30 for these?
你疯了吗
You crazy?
-你好吗 -你好啊
- Hey, how you doing? - Hi.
等一下 你的手表比我整个公♥寓♥都贵
Wait, your watch costs more than my apartment.
你说这个吗 这是别人送我的礼物
Oh, this thing? That was a gift.
等会儿要不要一起看《唐顿庄园》
We watching Downton Abbey later?
如果我能准时下班的话 没问题
If I get out of here on time, yeah, we could watch it.
-如果没时间 那就明天再说吧 -什么
- If not, let's do it tomorrow. - What?
听着 我要今晚看
Listen I'm watching it tonight,
因为我不想明天早上训练的时候
because I'm not gonna go to practice in the morning,
其他人都在讨论剧情 而我没法接话
and all the guys are talking about it and I'm left out.
那你就看吧
Hey, do what you gotta do.
你能帮我报销停车费吗
Can you validate my parking, please?
我不管报销 你去找谢丽尔
I don't validate. You should talk to Cheryl.
好的 保重 见到你很高兴
Okay, take care. Nice meeting you.
拜拜 勒布朗 多谢了 兄弟
Bye, LeBron. Thanks, buddy.
谢丽尔 你能帮我报销一下停车费吗
Cheryl, can you validate my parking, please?
-他好高啊 -可不是吗
- Tall! - Yeah, I know, right?
你知道他是谁吗
Do you know who that was?
一个打篮球的
A basketball player.
他是勒布朗·詹姆斯
He's LeBron James.
他算是篮球运动员里最厉害的一位
He's kind of "the" basketball player.
对 我应该在汽水广♥告♥里见过他
Oh, yeah. I think I saw one of his soda commercials.
没错
Yeah.
你关注体育比赛吗
Do you follow sports?
天哪
Oh, my God.
体育 我爱死了
Sports? I love them.
你最喜欢哪个球队
Who are your favorite teams?
我喜欢小一点的球队 不属于大联盟那种
I like smaller teams. Not the big leagues.
我喜欢长岛巫师队
I like the Long Island Mediums.
橡树松果队
The Acorn Pine Cones.
-从来没听过他们 -火岛企鹅队
- Haven't heard of them. - The Fire Island Penguins.
我喜欢辛辛那提雷霆奇才队
I like the Cincinnati Thunder-Wizards.
不用再说了
You can stop.
还有奥兰多...
The Orlando...
布鲁姆队
Blooms.
英国演员
曾出演魔戒系列中的精灵王子
别勉强了 你根本不关注体育赛事
You can stop. You don't follow sports.
不好意思 我确实不关注
I'm sorry, I don't.
体育赛事我一窍不通
I don't know anything about sports.
没关系 不用觉得难堪
You know what? That's okay, though. Don't be embarrassed.
-对不起 -不用为难
- I'm sorry. - No, don't be embarrassed
其实在我得到这份工作之前也不关注
because I actually didn't follow sports until I got this job.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
天哪 那我可真的松了一口气
Oh, my God! You have no idea what a huge relief that is.
这任务是我上司分配给我的
I was assigned this.
我根本不擅长体育相关的内容
This was not even my pitch.
好吧 所以是你来采访我写文章吗
Right. So you're doing the article on me?
非常好
Awesome.
我就觉得那些人都有点奇葩 很奇怪
I just I think they're kind of weird, and it's just strange.
成年人穿着印上别人名字的球衣
Grown men wearing jerseys with another man's name on it.
难道你是进监狱了吗 还是说你是他的小婊♥子♥
Like, are you in jail? Are you his bitch?
嗯 就那样的球衣呗
Right. Kind of like that one?
那不一样 那件都裱起来了
That's different, because it's in a frame.
我觉得体育运动能使人团结
I think sports brings people together.
有助于形成社会团体
It kind of forms a community.
-我就是这个意思 -对 当然了
- That's what I'm saying. - Right. Yeah. Obviously.
我这工作还有一个好处
I'll tell you another thing that's great about this job,
就是我可以和运动员共事
is that I get to work with athletes,
这意味着我会遇到很多
which means that I work with a lot of...
-黑人 -伤病
- Black people? - ...injuries.
你说什么 你刚说了"黑人"吗
What did you just say? Did you say "black people"?
没有
No.
你对黑人有偏见吗
Do you have a problem with black people?
没有 我爱黑人
No. I love black people.
我更喜欢黑人
I prefer black people.
你有黑人朋友吗
Do you have black friends?
我黑人朋友可多了
Endless black friends.
我能看看你手♥机♥里黑人朋友的照片吗
Can you show me pictures of your black friends on your phone?
你想看我手♥机♥里黑人朋友的照片吗
You want to see pictures on my phone of my black friends?
艾米 你肯定有很多吧
Amy, you gotta have a lot of them.
太多了 我在想给你看哪张
I have so many. I'm deciding which one,
因为我有太多黑人朋友了
because there's so many.
-这就有一张 -很好 我看看
- Oh! Here we go. - Oh, great. Let's see it.
-你肯定就没话说了 -好啊
- You're gonna be eating your words. - Oh, good.
-你准备好了吗 -准备好了
- You ready? - Yeah, I'm ready.
做好心理准备哦 看 黑人朋友
Okay, get ready. Black friend.
这是你和你的白人朋友
That is you and a white friend,
那个黑人是给你倒水的服务员
and that is a black waiter pouring your water.
我再给你找一张 哎呀手♥机♥没电了
Let me find another one. Oh. My phone died.
我就不打扰你工作了
I'm gonna let you get back to doctoring.
谢谢你
Oh, thanks.
-我会跟你的秘书 -谢丽尔
- I'll talk to your... - Cheryl.
-谢丽尔 -对
- Cheryl - Yeah.
跟她再约我们的见面时间
about when we can meet again.
太好了
Great.
丹尼尔·雷德克里夫
是位
遛狗者
不 我们不进公园
No, we're not going into the park.
我们已经去过公园了
We've been in the park already.
-抱歉我来晚了 -没关系
- Sorry I'm late. - No, it's okay.
这是部丹尼尔·雷德克里夫演的电影 挺不错的
It's a wonderful film Daniel Radcliffe is in.
电影精选列表