We've been acquainted.
-好的 -现在要打什么药
- Okay. - What do we have here?
只是多加点镇静剂...
Oh, this is just a little more sedative...
-是好东西 -来让你放松
- Hey, the good stuff. - ...To relax you.
-是啊 -好吧
- Yeah. - Okay.
好了 伙计
All right, buddy.
好了 所以 我们要换掉你的十字韧带
Okay. So, we're gonna be replacing your cruciate ligament.
还有...
And...
你想喝杯咖啡吗 能给我们弄杯咖啡来吗
Do you want a coffee? Hey, could we get a coffee?
我不能喝 手术前我不能喝东西...
I can't. I'm not supposed to drink before...
没错 别担心
Right. Don't worry about it.
那就给我来杯咖啡好了
Just one coffee, for me.
你还好吗 医生
Are you okay, Doc?
我吗 我很好 好得不得了 真的
Me? I'm great. I'm great. Yeah.
昨天我和艾米小小地吵了一架
Me and Amy got into a little bit of an argument,
但我觉得我没事
but you know, I think I'm doing okay.
嗯 手术会很顺利的
Yeah, this is gonna go really well.
她昨天真的对着我破口大骂
She really lit into me last night.
就真的...
Like really...
我从没见过她的那一面
A side of her I've never seen before.
又黑暗 又迅猛
Like, it got, it got, it got dark, fast.
我真的无力招架
It really fucked me up.
你确定你没事吗
Are you sure you're okay?
我没事 我没事
I'm good, I'm good.
手术照常进行
We're gonna get this going.
好吧 完美
Okay. Perfect.
我得标记一下我们要动刀的那个膝盖 好吗
I'm gonna mark the knee that we're gonna do the surgery on, all right?
医生 不是这个膝盖
Doc, this is the wrong knee.
那我就标一下 不是这个膝盖
I'm marking this as not the knee to do.
不是这个膝盖
This is not the knee.
不是这个膝盖
Not this knee.
不是这个膝盖
Not this knee.
你确定你没事吗 医生
Are you sure you're okay, Doc?
阿玛雷 我很好
Amar'e, I'm great.
手术会很顺利的
This is gonna go great.
我们要切开的是这个坏小子
This is the bad boy we're gonna split open.
要不还是别了吧
You know what? This is a bad idea.
阿玛雷 你紧张了 人人都会紧张
Amar'e, you're nervous. Everyone gets nervous.
我觉得你不适合动手术 医生
I don't think you get it, Doc.
我们得重新安排手术时间
We need to reschedule this.
不不不不 不不不
No, no, no, no. No, no, no.
手术不会取消的 我要让你重回球场
We're not doing that. I'm gonna get you back out on the court.
我们得让你重回球场
We gotta get you back out on the court.
我想看你打球 好吗
I wanna see you play. Okay?
我在这里支持着你 好吗
I'm here for you, okay?
你很紧张 我也很紧张
You're nervous, I'm nervous.
昨晚的艾米像疯子一样
Amy was acting like a psycho last night.
我不知道我哪儿招她惹她了
I don't know what I did.
我真的 真的很喜欢她
I really, really like her,
但她就像个恶魔一样
but she's like a fucking demon.
她就像个驱魔人
She's like the fucking Exorcist.
我说 "你得让我去睡觉 我还要做手术"
I said, "You gotta let me go to sleep. I have a surgery."
结果你猜她说什么 她说
And you know what she said? She said,
"不行"
"No!"
-还是改日再做手术吧 -不不不
- I'm taking a rain check. - No, no, no.
-我要离开这里 -别别别
- I'm out of here. - No, no, no.
阿玛雷
Hey, Amar'e.
斯塔德迈尔先生 你要去哪里
Mr. Stoudemire, where are you going?
我要离开这里 我得离开这里
I've gotta get out of here. I've gotta get out of here.
好吧
Okay.
阿玛雷 当心头
Amar'e! Watch your head.
该死
Oh, shit!
手术怎么样
How'd it go?
你不会一整天都在看电视抽大♥麻♥吧
Have you just been watching TV and smoking pot all day?
不 我起来吃了麦片
No. I got up and had some cereal.
在某个时刻
At some point.
他们取消了我今天的手术
They canceled my surgery today.
阿玛雷不愿意让我做手术
Amar'e didn't feel comfortable with me performing it
因为我太疲倦了
because I was too tired,
所以他逃走了
so he fled.
他被注射了很多麻醉剂 所以他摔倒了
He was on a lot of anesthesia. He fell.
我去扶他的时候 他叫我老巫婆
And when I tried to help him, he called me a witch.
他没事吧
Is he okay?
这一切都是因为昨晚那场闹剧
You know, and it was because of all this shit last night.
那真的太离谱了
Which was crazy.
真的很糟糕
It just was bad.
是啊
Yeah.
我一直在考虑这些事
You know, I've been thinking about all that
当我走过来的时候
and I was walking over here,
我就想 也许...
and I was just thinking, maybe...
我能说出我的想法吗
Can I say something?
我确实很介意你抽大♥麻♥
I... It does, you know what? It does bother me that you smoke pot,
还有你酗酒
and that you drink a lot,
我确实也很在意你跟很多男人睡过
and I do care that you slept with a lot of guys.
-这让我觉得没有安全感 -行啊 好
- It makes me feel unsafe or something. - Okay, yeah.
嗯 你确实应该找一个能给你安全感的姑娘
Yeah, you should be with a girl who you feel safe with.
我不是这个意思 我不是这个意思
That's not what I'm saying. That's not what I'm saying.
你这意思已经很明显了 没事的
It's very clear. That's fine. It's obvious.
你应该找个啦啦队员
You should be with one of those cheerleaders.
-艾米 我不是那个意思 -你跟那种姑娘在一起好了
- Amy, Amy, that's not what I'm saying. - Just go be with that kind of girl.
大胸大♥波♥浪的得州美女
A little Texan with huge hair and big tits.
然后当你们结婚的时候
And then, when you get married,
她想保守一点
she wants to be more conservative,
所以她就戴一对假胸
so she just gets smaller fake tits put in,
但看起来双峰依旧傲人
but they still look amazing.
啦啦队员们 她们能...
You know, the thing about cheerleaders is that they...
她们能让人们欢聚一堂
you know, theyt bring people together and they make people happy.
不像你和你们杂♥志♥社的朋友
Unlike you and your friends at your magazine
坐在那里远远地对人们评头论足
who sit there and judge people from afar
因为毕竟站着说话不腰疼
because if you don't try, then you can't fail.
所以你才会被啦啦队员们威胁到
That's why you're threatened by cheerleaders.
我确实这样
That's me.
被你说中了
You really got me.
好吧 其实吧 艾米
All right. You know what, Amy?
这样吧 我们...
You know what? We're...
手术被重新安排在了两天后
I have to do the surgery in two days.
咱们先各自冷静两天
Let's just take those two days off.
然后...
And then...
我去做手术 然后咱们再回来把问题解决
I'll do the surgery and then we'll come back and we'll work this out.
其实吧 你说得没错 这样很好
Yeah, you know what? I think you're right. That's good.
我知道咱俩完了
I know we're done here.
"咱俩完了" 你说什么呢
"We're done"? What are you talking about?
-艾米 我不是这个意思 -没事的 没关系
- Amy, that's not what I'm saying. - And you know what? It's fine.
-不不不 怎么会没关系 -没关系的
- No, no, no. It's not fine. - It's fine that we're done.
因为我已经没必要再跟你说话了
Because I don't need to talk to you anymore,
因为采访已经结束了
because the interview is over.
因为你的那篇文章已经被取消了
Because your article got canceled.
我上司说你太无趣了
My boss said you were too boring.
好吧
All right.
你赢了
You win.
你还好吗
How you doing?
好得不得了
So great.
这很有趣 对吗
It's fun, right?
这里最棒了 我很喜欢这里
This is the best. I love this.
所以你在实习结束后会留在杂♥志♥社工作吗
So, what, are you gonna work at the magazine after the internship?
-说实话吗 -嗯
- Honestly? - Yeah.
大概不会
Probably not.
为什么 你水平不错 又有活力
Why? You're so like, good and you have energy.
话是没错 但每天和这些照片打交道
Yeah, I know, but being around all these like, photographs,
我觉得我想去搞摄影
I think I wanna do photography.
是啊 我能看出来 那些照片什么的...
电影精选列表