You heard him! Let's get back to work!
劳拉
Hey, Lara.
劳拉 准备
Lara! Get ready.
跑
Go!
快跑
Go!
小心
Look out!
分散开 分头追
Let's spread out! Spread out!
抓住她
Get her!
赶快
Get a move on!
抓住她
Grab her!
她掉进水里了 要我们去追吗
She's in the river. You want us to follow?
不用
No.
我让火箭去找她
I'm sending Rocket to track her.
如果她活下来了 火箭会抓她回来
If she survives, he'll bring her back.
不是吧
Really?
别动 放轻松 我带你回营地
Easy now, easy. I'm taking you back to camp.
别挣扎了
Stop struggling!
等等
Wait!
不不不
No,no,no,no!
我没有疯 我没有疯
I'm not mad. I'm not mad,
我没有疯 别去看 会消失的
I'm not mad. Just ignore it. It'll go away.
爸爸
Dad?
是我
It's me.
爸爸
Dad?
不是真的 别去看 会消失的 就像以前那样
It's not real. Ignore it. It'll go away. It always does.
不 看着我 看着我
No, look at me, look at me.
求你了
Please.
你记得这个吗 你记得吗
Do you remember this? Do you remember...
我们以前常这样
We used to...
是我
It's me.
我是劳拉
It's Lara.
孩子
Sprout.
你到这里来干什么
What the blazes are you doing here?
爸爸 我受伤了
Dad, I'm hurt.
没事的
It's all right.
这个痛在你身 更痛在我心
This will hurt me more than it hurts you.
什么
What?
没事的
All right.
没事了 没事了
You're all right. You're all right.
没事了 没事了
All right. It's all right.
好了
It's done.
休息一下
Rest now.
你会陪着我吗
Will you stay with me?
我哪儿也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
沃格尔 我们找到了
Vogel! We found it!
我们找到了
Yeah, we found it!
沃格尔 我们找到了
Vogel! We found it! Yeah!
太好了 我们找到了
Yeah! Come on! We found it!
我找到古墓了
I found it.
派运输机来
Send the transport.
我还以为你走了
I thought you'd gone.
每次我在岛上见到你 消失的通常是你
Usually when I see you on this island, it's you who disappears.
我来吧
Let me do that.
来
Come here.
告诉我 孩子 你后来去了哪里
So, Sprout, where did you end up?
牛津还是剑桥
Did you go to Oxford or Cambridge?
快告诉我 是哪里
Come on, which was it?
你知道吗 爸
You know what, Dad?
我没上大学
I didn't go to university.
还有时间 你还是个孩子
Well, there's time yet. You're still only a child.
不 你离开我的时候我还是个孩子
No, I was a child when you left me.
小心点
Ah, careful.
我放弃回去找你的时候
Hardest day of my life,
是我这一生中最艰难的日子
when I gave up trying to get back to you.
我意识到她永远都不会放我走
But I realized she'd never let me leave.
你在说什么 什么"她"
What are you talking about? Who's "She"?
卑弥呼
Himiko.
圣三一派沃格尔来寻找她的坟墓
Trinity had sent Vogel to find her tomb
将她唤醒获取她的力量
so that he could wake her and get her power.
我必须阻止他们
I had to stop them.
好吧
Right.
沃格尔没有我是找不到古墓的
Vogel can't find the tomb without me.
既然我已经死了
And since I'm dead and
你也烧光了我留下的研究
since you've burnt the rest of my research,
他永远也找不到了
he'll never find it.
那...
So...
那个嘛
About that.
"烧毁我所有的文件" 这句话你听不懂吗
What part of "Burn all my papers" Did you not understand?
如果我烧掉了所有文件 我就没法找到你
If I'd burned the papers, I wouldn't have found you.
我尽我所能在各处设了岔路和障眼法
I set diversions and false leads wherever I could.
我收了这么多年 带他们都走向歧路
I watched for years as they got it wrong.
现在你却亲自带他们来到了这里
And now you lead them by the hand.
一个持枪的疯子找到了古代遗物
So a gun-toting psychopath finds some ancient remains.
那又怎么了
So what?
如果沃格尔打开了古墓
If Vogel opens that tomb
卑弥呼的诅咒将散播到整个世界
Himiko's curse will be unleashed on the world.
爸爸 听我说
Dad, listen--
你来这里是一个错误
You coming here was a mistake.
我来这里是为了查清楚你的下落
I came here to find out what happened to you.
只要古墓还安全
So long as the tomb was safe...
你也安全
You were safe.
我只是想保护你的安全
I was trying to keep you safe.
但我低估了你的...
But I underestimated your--
我的什么
My What?
-愚蠢吗 -不
- Stupidity? - No.
你的勇气
Your bravery.
我们得离开这座小岛
We have to get off this island.
没有出去的路 劳拉
There's no way off, Lara.
沃格尔有一台卫星电♥话♥
Vogel's got a satellite phone.
我们可以想办法拿到 向外界求助
We can get to it. We can call for help.
沃格尔有一支军队
Vogel has an army.
当初是你教导我永远不要放弃
You were the one who taught me to never give up.
那时不一样
That was a different time.
那时的我也不一样
When I was a different man.
-劳拉 -但我还是那个女儿
- Lara. - Well, I'm still his daughter.
劳拉
Lara!
快点
Come on!
试试别的组合
Try another combination.
加点别的 再加点别的
And another one, and another one.
拜托
Come on. Come on, give me the damn code.
我们又在试炸♥弹♥ 再设一条引线
Hey. We're trying the explosives again. Set another charge.
是 老大
Yes, boss.
过来 别吵了
Get over there. Stop talking.
拿上枪 我去拿卫星电♥话♥
Get the guns. I'm gonna get the sat phone.
然后我们想办法把大家一起救出去
And we'll find a way for all of us to get out of here.
我们得赶紧离开
We need to leave now.
沃格尔
Vogel!
快走
Go!
打死他们
Shoot them!
-带他们去安全的地方 -好
- Get them to safety. - Okay.
我给你们殿后 快走
I'll be right behind you. Go.
该死
Shit.
很漂亮吧 理查德
It's beautiful, isn't it, Richard?
真希望这些年来 我知道你还活着
I wish I would've known that you were alive all these years.
至少还有人能和我说说话
At least I would've had somebody to talk to.
我需要你的帮助 理查德
I need your help, Richard.
帮我把门打开
Get the door open for me.
七年了 我要回家见我的家人
It's been seven years. I'm going home to see my family.
如果我打开这个古墓 你就不会再有家人了
If I open that tomb, you won't have a family.
给我打开
Open it!
打开