2009年5月17日
May 17th, 2009.
关于卑弥呼的进一步研究
Further research on Himiko.
传说卑弥呼是日本的第一个女王
According to legend, Himiko, the first queen of Japan,
她是一个强大的魔法师 用黑魔法统治她的帝国
was a powerful sorceress who ruled her empire through dark magic,
只要她轻轻一触 就会传播死亡和毁灭
spreading death and destruction by the mere touch of her hand.
只有命运才能阻止她
She was only stopped by a single twist of fate.
她手下的一支军队将她强行带到危险重重的恶魔海
An army of her own generals bound and dragged Himiko
中♥央♥的一座无人居住的小岛上
to an uninhabitable island
将她与世隔绝
in the middle of the treacherous Devil's Sea.
在那里 她被埋葬在山脉之下
There, she remains entombed beneath the mountains.
我在地图上找到了一个从未有人发现的地方
I found a speck on an old map that no one else has.
她就在那里
And she's there,
等待被释放
waiting to be unleashed.
我必须第一个到那里
I have to get there first.
即使那意味着我要做最不想做的事...
Even if it means doing the last thing I'd ever want to do...
离开我的劳拉
Leaving my Lara behind.
你得做出决定 劳拉 你得做点什么
You gotta make decisions, Lara. You gotta make something happen.
当心 当心
Watch it! Watch it!
现在对你来说防守没用
Counter-punching doesn't work for you.
你没那个技巧
You don't have the skill.
-谢了 泰瑞 -不客气
- Thanks, Terry. - You're welcome.
加油 劳拉
Come on, Lara!
别跳舞了 开始战斗吧
Stop dancing, start fighting.
很好 姑娘
Yes, girl!
来啊
Come on!
干得漂亮 劳拉 你可以的
Nice one, Lara! You've got this!
-结束了 -还没有
- It's over. - Isn't!
那就挣脱出来啊
Then get out of it!
算了 劳拉 认输吧
Come on, Lara! Tap out.
别说了
Don't say it.
你被人揍扁了 姑娘 你被人揍扁了
You got whupped, girl. You got whupped.
-没有揍扁 -好吧 没有揍扁
- Not whupped. - Okay. Not whupped.
战败了
Marmalized.
"战败了" 她又不是什么超级英雄
"Marmalized"? She's not a freakin' superhero.
真♥相♥是 我让她...
Truth is, I let her--
你没生气吧
We cool?
当然 没生气
Yeah, we're cool.
其实很有趣
Was fun actually!
谢了
Thanks.
下次我会打败你
I'll get you next time.
我要让你战败
I'll marmalize you.
-你今晚要早点回家 是吗 -没错
- You're home early tonight, right? - Yup.
再见
Catch you later.
再见
Laters.
谁偷了我的苹果
Who stole my apple?
早该知道是你
Should've known it was you.
我为什么要做那样的事
Why would I do a thing like that?
因为你自己买♥♥不起
'Cause you can't afford your own.
毕竟你连该交的费用都没交
Just seen you're behind with your payments.
泰瑞 我会补上费用的 我保证
Terry, look, I'll catch up on the payments, I promise.
我会补给你的
I'll make it up to you.
找一份工作吧 劳拉
Get a job, Lara.
你觉得我穿成这样是为了好玩吗
Do you think I'm dressed like this for fun?
我喜欢你 劳拉 真的 但...
I like you, Lara. I really do, but...
-你好 -你好
- Hey. - Hi.
-一切都好吗 -没错 很棒的一天
- All good? - Yeah. Havin' a great day.
你呢
You'?
-很好 -是吗
- Yeah. - Yeah?
再聊几句 邀请她吃晚饭什么的 去
Ask her more. Ask her for dinner or something. Do it.
加油
Come on.
还有事吗
Anything else?
不 没有了
No, no, no.
你怎么回事 为什么不邀请她 傻小子
What is your problem? Why didn't you ask her? Stupid boy.
猎狐比赛准备好了吗 罗格
You got that fox hunt sorted, Rog?
是的 差不多了
Yeah, more or less.
有30个猎狗报名了 就缺一只狐狸了
Got 30 hounds signed up. Just gotta find a fox now.
-要找个厉害的 -嗯
- Tough one, that. - Mmm.
需要一个速度够快的 那样才有趣
Need someone quick enough to make it interesting.
没错 如果他们不够快 就没意思了
Yeah. No fun if they ain't quick.
但要傻到以为他们能赢
But dumb enough to think they can win.
你们在密谋什么
What are you two plotting?
我们要搞一个猎狐比赛
We're gonna do a fox hunt.
-一个什么 -就像赛跑一样
- A what? - Well, it's like a race.
不过狐狸优先出发
Except the fox gets a head start,
在他的车后留下油漆痕迹
leavin' a paint trail behind his bike.
让咆哮的猎狗追踪
For the baying hounds to follow.
如果油漆耗尽 还没有人抓到他的话...
And if they haven't caught him by the time the paint runs out...
-他就赢得所有奖金 -他就赢得所有奖金
- He wins all the money. - He wins all the money.
多少钱
How much money?
六百英镑
Six hundred quid.
那你们找到狐狸了
I think you just found yourself a fox.
你是认真的吗
Oh, you're bein' serious?
-不够快还是不够蠢 -不 我的意思是...
- Not quick or dumb enough for you? - No, I mean, I just--
就你了
You're on.
《藏狐 追猎》
"Hide Fox, and all after!"
莎士比亚的吗
Ooh, Shakespeare?
《哈姆雷特》吗
Hamlet, is it?
不知道 是我脑子里的
Don't know. Things just stick in my brain.
就是《哈姆雷特》
You know it's Hamlet.
我再问你一遍 为什么你要做单车骑手
And I ask you once again, why on earth are you a bike courier?
因为你 布鲁斯
You, Bruce.
我想靠近你
I wanna be close to you.
五 四 三 二 一 出发
Five, four, three, two, one! Go!
借过
Excuse me!
快 快 快
Go, go, go!
她在哪里 兄弟
Where is she, bro?
我不会离开太久的 亲爱的
I won't be long, my love.
-喂 看路 -看你的后视镜
- Oi! Watch where you're going! - Use your mirrors!
快走 快走
Go! Go!
没想到你会出现在这里
Fancy seeing you here.
安娜
Ana.
你没必要来的 我不再需要监护人了
You didn't have to come. I don't need a guardian anymore.
真的吗
Really?
你在搞粉刷吗
Have you been decorating?
很久没看到你了
Haven't seen you for a long time.
你从未真正看到我
You've never seen me.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
今天是怎么回事
What was today about?
我需要那笔钱
I needed the money.
不 不需要 有一笔
No, you don't. There's an
遗产在那里等你 你只需要...
inheritance waiting for you if only you would step--
我不会签的
I won't.
已经七年了 安娜
It's been seven years, Lara.
东京警♥察♥五年前已经停止找你父亲了
Tokyo police stopped looking for your father five years ago.
私♥人♥侦♥探♥也都不愿意再拿钱找人了
Private investigators won't even take our money anymore.
我知道这很难接受
I know it's difficult to accept.
但你真的得来签署那些文件
But you really must come in and sign those papers now.
原来你是为这个而来
That's why you came.
不 我是为你来的
No. I came for you.
想想你能为这个世界做什么
Just think what you can do for the world,
用你的潜能和你的财富
with your potential, with your wealth.
他的财富 不是我的
His wealth. Not mine.
听着 这很简单
Listen, it's very simple.
如果你不签署那些文件
If you don't sign the papers,
你父亲的所有心血都将被卖♥♥掉
then everything your father worked for will be sold off.
不只是公♥司♥
Not just the company,
还有克劳馥庄园
but Croft Manor, also.
如果你失去了庄园 你能想象他的感受吗
Can you imagine how he would feel if you lost the house?
劳拉 你♥爸♥爸已经不在了
Lara, your father's gone.