say we're in a position to make you an offer.
一万
Ten.
求你了
Please?
再加一点点 那是我爸爸留给我的全部念想
Just a tad bit more. That's all I have to remember my dad by.
你♥爸♥爸去世了啊
Oh. Oh, your dad died.
太遗憾了
That's a shame.
年纪轻轻的小姑娘没了父亲 真的太糟糕了
It's a terrible thing for a young woman to lose her father.
真的 那好吧
Really. All right. Fair enough.
九千
9,000.
你刚刚说的是一万
You just said 10.
一直有人来这里用爸爸去世了的梗
Well, people come in here trying the dead dad shit all the time.
你一直都被骗
And you fall for it all the time.
-我没有一直被骗 -你有
- I don't fall for it all the time. - Yes, you do.
-上周你被骗了两次 -我就被骗了两次了
- Last week, you fell for it twice. - I've fallen for it twice.
我说的是真的
It's the truth.
好吧 我很乐意讨价还价
Fine. I'm happy to keep negotiating.
因为现在的价格是八千了
Because now the price is eight.
-好吧 你赢了 -成交
- Okay. You win. - Ah, finally.
谢谢 真的
Thank you. Really.
谢谢
Thank you.
就是为了这种场合
For just such occasions.
就是为了这种场合
For just such occasions.
-你烫到我的蛋蛋了 -赶紧清理一下 艾伦
- You burnt me taters! - Sort yourself out, Alan.
-什么 -说真的 赶紧清理一下
- What? - Seriously. Sort it out.
这是热咖啡
That is hot coffee.
-打扰一下 你会说英语吗 -抱歉 不会
- Excuse me, do you speak English? - Sorry, no.
不会 谢谢
No? Thank you.
抱歉 打扰一下
Sorry. Excuse me.
你认识一个叫陆仁的人吗 陆仁
Do you know a Lu Ren? Lu Ren?
从来没听说过吗
Not even a tiny bit?
-你会说英语吗 -女士
- Do you speak English? - Lady.
你需要帮助吗
You need help?
没错
Yes. I do.
我在找一个叫陆仁的家伙
I'm looking for this guy called Lu Ren.
他应该...
Um, he's supposed to...
-陆仁船 -没错
- Lu Ren boat. - Yes.
忍♥耐号♥ 在那里
Endurance. Over there.
"忍♥耐号♥" 哪一艘
"Endurance"? Which one?
站住
Wait!
后退
Stay back.
把包给我
Gimme the bag.
你的小费别想要了
You just lost your tip.
你的舌头别想要了
You just lose your tongue.
陆 陆仁
Lu! Lu Ren!
救命 救救我
Help! Help!
谢谢
Thank you.
你说什么
What?
我说你在我船上做什么
I said what are you doing on my boat?
我不是跟他们一起的 我在找个叫陆仁的人
I'm not with them. I'm looking for a man named Lu Ren?
恭喜你 你找到我了 你可以滚了
Congratulations, you found me. Now get lost.
拜托等等 听我说 我需要...
Please. Wait. Just listen. I need--
行了 走吧
Okay, let's go.
-我不是来找麻烦的 -继续走
- I'm not here to make any trouble. - Keep walking.
请你把枪放下 就...
Could you please put that gun down and just--
老天
Oh, for God's sake.
我父亲 理查德·克劳馥 他曾想向你买♥♥艘船
My father, Richard Croft, tried to buy a boat from you.
不不 他没向我买♥♥
No. No. Not me, he didn't.
他有
Yes, he did.
你叫陆仁
Your name is Lu Ren.
这是你给他的
This is from you.
我知道我叫什么名字 谢了
Yes, I know my name, thanks.
我父亲跟我名字一样 是他写的 不是我
It's the same as my father's, and he wrote that, not me.
那么我需要跟他谈谈
Well, then I need to talk to him.
你和他的百来个债主
You and 100 other people he owed money--
-他在哪里 -我不知道 好吗
- Where is he? - I don't know, okay?
有一天 他就这么驾船离开了
One day, he just left on his boat,
我再也没见过他
and I never saw him again, all right?
是七年前吗
Was this seven years ago?
我知道我们的父亲去了哪里
I think I know where they went. Our dads.
在海底吗
To the bottom of the sea?
他们去了一个无人居住的岛屿
They were headed to an uninhabited island.
在日本海岸附近 旧称邪马台岛
Somewhere off the coast of Japan. It used to be called Yamatai.
我要去那里查出他们发生了什么事
I'm gonna go there and find out what happened to them.
祝你好运 日本海岸附近至少有6000个岛屿
Good luck. There's at least 6,000 islands off the coast of Japan
绝大多数都是无人居住的
and hardly any of them are populated.
我有地图
Well, I have a map.
我只要弄清楚这些是什么
Now, all I need to do is to figure out what these are.
我觉得是坐标
I think these are coordinates.
是岛屿的位置
The location.
是钟表指针
They're clock hands.
不是指针
They're not clock hands.
肯定不是指针 是...
Definitely not clock hands. They're...
是指针
They are clock hands.
三
Three...
这是一
That's the one.
就在恶魔海的中♥央♥
That's right in the middle of the Devil's Sea.
你还不如在脚上绑上石头
You might as well tie a stone to your foot
直接从船上跳下去
and jump off the boat now.
这会是一场冒险
It'll be an adventure.
死亡可不是冒险
Death is not an adventure.
你就不想知道他们到底发生了什么吗
Don't you even want to know what happened to them?
我只是再也不在乎了
I just don't care anymore, okay?
听着 我很忙 还有事要做
Look, I'm a busy guy. I got stuff to do.
你昨晚输了多少
How much did you lose last night?
你为什么会觉得我输了
What makes you think I lost?
因为你喝酒
Well, it looked like you
不像是在庆祝 而是在借酒消愁
were drowning your sorrows, not celebrating.
如果你能带我去邪马台岛 这些都是你的了
Yours if you help me get to Yamatai.
我要拿这些钱做什么 置办棺材
And what will I spend it on, a coffin?
那我就用这些钱去买♥♥两条你这样的破船
Then I'll go and get myself two rust buckets like this with that.
就算你有船了
Even if you had a boat, or two,
也离不了海港就得沉
you'd sink 'em before you even left the harbor.
你需要的是一个经验丰富的船长
What you need is an experienced captain.
另一只鞋里装了什么
So, what's in the other shoe?
6月23日 我也许找到了下一片拼图
June 23rd. I may have found the next piece to the puzzle.
古图显示出了古墓的位置
Ancient drawings hint to the location of the tomb
那里有一扇设计复杂的门来关住她
and an elaborate door to keep her contained.
我找到了破译代码的方法
I found a way to decipher the codes.
我相信我能找到她
I'm sure I can get to her.
古日本编年史中写道
The ancient Nihongi Chronicles state
进入古墓的人 必须面对"卑弥呼的考验"
that within the tomb, one must face the "Ordeals of Himiko."
穿过灵魂的裂缝
Cross the Chasm of Souls,
祈求活着通过卑弥呼的考验
pray to survive the faces of Himiko,
看着她的千名婢女大军
behold her army of 1,000 handmaidens,
降临在卑弥呼最后的安息之地
descend upon Himiko's final resting place,
释放她的灾祸
unleashing her scourge.
7月6日 我确信我的研究被监控了
July 6th. I'm convinced that my progress is being monitored.
我现在知道他们的名字了
I know them by name now,
圣三一教派
The Order of Trinity.
这是一个古老好战的组织
An ancient militant organization
他们想要掌控超自然之力
that seeks control over the supernatural
从而统治全人类的命运
to rule the fate of mankind.
如果说卑弥呼就是圣三一教派
What if Himiko is the weapon
一直以来想要得到的武器呢
that Trinity has been seeking?
睡不着吗
Can't sleep?
这里的景色很美
It's beautiful.
趁有机会好好享受吧
Enjoy it while you can.
我们正在进入香港和加州之间
We're headed into the most dangerous stretch of water
最危险的一段水域
between Hong Kong and California.
你♥爸♥很会找度假地啊
Your dad sure knew how to pick a holiday.
是啊 显然他很擅长遇到意外