但你可以继续他的事业
But you can pick up where he left off.
这是你的血统
It's in your blood.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不是那样的克劳馥
I'm just not that kind of Croft.
我不想让你走 爸爸
But I don't want you to go, Daddy.
我不会离开太久的 亲爱的
I won't be long, my love.
你要明白
You must understand.
我们克劳馥家族 有我们的责任和使命
We Crofts, we have responsibilities, jobs to do.
我会想你的
But I'll miss you.
我知道 我也会想你的
I know. I'll miss you, too.
我有一个解决办法
But I may have a solution to that.
看这个
See this?
这是你妈妈的 所以它有超能力
This was your mother's, so it has special powers.
什么意思
What do you mean?
如果你想感觉离谁更近一些的时候
Ever you want to feel close to someone,
就把它放在手里 紧紧握住
just put it in your hand, and you hold it tightly.
想着那个人 他们就会知道的
And you think of that person, and they'll know.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yeah.
这是魔法
It's magic.
它代表不论我身在何处 我们永远在一起
And it means that we'll always be together, wherever I am.
好吗
Okay?
我很快就回来了
I'll be back before you know I'm gone.
快递员从后门进
Couriers round the back.
我不是快递员
Uh, I'm not a courier.
好吧 我是
Well, I am.
好的 从后门进
Right. So round the back.
我来这里见安娜·米勒
I'm here to see Ana Miller.
那你得跟大家一样先登记 你叫什么名字
Well, you gotta sign in like everyone else. What's your name?
劳拉
Lara.
劳拉
Lara.
克劳馥
Croft.
方便起见
The pages that require a
需要签字的页码已经给你标好了
signature are marked for your convenience.
你想让亚夫先生给你讲讲细节内容吗
Would you like Mr. Yaffe to take you through the particulars?
我猜要是我签了...
I gather I sign...
爸爸就死了
And Dad is dead.
我能想象这对你来说有多难
I can imagine how difficult this is for you.
我也想他
I miss him, too.
那是爸爸的
That was Dad's.
是的 克劳馥小姐 根据理查德的遗嘱
Yes, Miss Croft. According to Richard's will,
如果他去世了
in the event of his death,
我要把这个给你
I was to give it to you.
机关 日本解密玩具
Karakuri. Japanese puzzle.
严格来说 你得先签好这些文件
Um, technically speaking, you're meant to sign the papers first.
我一直无法理解
I could never understand
为什么你父亲对那些东西那么痴迷
your father's obsession with those things.
你不会相信家里以前有多少这样的东西
Wouldn't believe how many of these were lying around the house.
肯定有什么意义
There was gonna be some purpose to it.
"来自我最终目的地的第一封信"
"The first letter from my final destination."
但他没有留下什么信
But he didn't leave a letter.
-失陪一下 -劳拉 我...
- If you'll excuse me. - Lara, I--
理查德·克劳馥勋爵
公爵夫人
1963-
"我的最终目的地"
"My final destination."
第一个字母[信]
The first letter.
天啊
What the--
亚历山大
冯詹姆
斯图瓦特·约翰逊
爸爸 你到底去做什么了
Dad, what were you up to?
孩子 你好
Hello, Sprout.
我知道你一定能解开我的谜
I knew I could trust you to solve my puzzle.
不幸的是 如果你看到这个录像带
Unfortunately, if you're watching this tape
意味着我肯定已经死了
then it means that I must be dead.
你现在肯定已经明白我的一生
It'll be obvious to you by now that there was more to my life
不只是会议室和商业交易
than just boardrooms and business deals.
还有我之前不能告诉你的事
Things that I couldn't tell you about before.
你妈妈去世的时候 我悲痛欲绝
When your mother died, grief nearly destroyed me.
我开始疯狂地搜索
I began searching the world
这个世上关于另一个世界的线索
desperate for a hint of another realm,
来证明超自然是真实的
for proof that the supernatural is real.
一切能让我觉得她还在我身边的东西
Anything to feel her with me again.
我沉迷于此 孩子
I made quite a hobby of it, Sprout.
现在...
Now...
我要你帮我一个忙
I need you to do me a favor.
我要你烧毁我的卑弥呼项目所有研究资料
I need you to burn all my research on the Himiko project.
把它们都烧光
Just burn all of it.
笔记本 录像带 一切东西 这非常重要
The notebooks, the tapes, everything. It's very important.
如果落入坏人的手里 会带来灾难
If it falls into the wrong hands, then it could be catastrophic,
请你马上就做
so please do it straightaway.
我知道你不喜欢别人指挥你
I know you hate being told what to do,
但请你答应我
but please promise me that.
我希望你永远都不会看到这个录像带
I hope you never have to see this tape.
但如果你看到了...
But if you do...
你找到了我的秘密使命
You've found my secret calling.
我希望你也能找到你的
I hope you find yours.
爸爸爱你
Dad loves you.
"卑弥呼"
"Himiko."
十月五日
October 5th.
他们称卑弥呼女王为"死亡之母"
They called Queen Himiko the "Mother of Death."
关于她的所有故事最后都以血流成河告终
All the stories about her end in rivers running red with blood.
对人们施展魔法 控制他们的大脑
Bewitching people, controlling minds,
她的手轻轻一触就会带来死亡和毁灭
spreading death and destruction with just the touch of her hand.
她的残暴统治
The bloodshed only ended
在她自己的军队把她活埋之后 才划上句话
when her own generals buried her alive in a tomb
他们把她与世隔绝
sealing her away from the outside world,
在一座没人能找到的无人岛上
on an island no one could reach.
历史几乎抹去了它的存在
History's all but erased its existence.
消失的邪马台岛
The lost island of Yamatai.
我确定就是这个地方
I'm certain this is the place.
2011年7月29日
July 29th, 2011.
我终于找到一个愿意带我去那里的船长
I finally found a captain willing to take me to the island.
我必须第一个到那里
I must get there first
确保她的力量永远不会落入坏人之手
to ensure her powers will never fall into the wrong hands.
理查德
价格为20000美元
陆仁
鸭脷洲轮渡
黃竹坑
鸭脷洲
香港
这个护身符是日本昭和王给我父亲的
That amulet was given to my father by Emperor Showa of Japan.
好吧 好吧...
Right. Right. Well...
这不是日本的
This ain't from Japan.
你说的没错
You're correct.
这是昭和王从曾经的马拉塔王的孙子
Emperor Showa was given it by the grandson
那里得来的
of the former emperor of Maratha.
"马拉塔" 你在开玩笑吧
"Maratha"? You're having a laugh, in't ya?
他是从缅♥甸♥最后一任国王锡袍王那里得来的
And he, himself, got it from Thibaw, the last king of Burma
当时锡袍王被流放到印度
when he was exiled in India.
-"被流放到印度" -没错
- "Exiled in India." - Mmm.
多么有趣的故事
What a fascinating tale.
你说的这些都有书面证据吗
And you got all this, uh, provenance down on paper, do ya?
要是我有书面证据
If I had the provenance on paper,
我就在佳士得拍卖♥♥行了
I'd be at Christie's, wouldn't I?
不过...
But, um...
今天你走运了
This is your lucky day.
-真的吗 -当然
- Is it? - Yeah.
艾伦 我跟你说过不准和客户调情
Alan! What have I told you about flirting with the customers?
我没有调情 我只是天生魅力非凡
I'm not flirting. I'm just naturally charismatic.
我没有调情 抱歉
I was not flirting. I'm sorry.
我就在调情
I was flirting.
看看吧
Have a look.
灿烂的笑容 友好又随意
Big smiles, nice and casual.
好吧 我很高兴地
Right, well, I'm pleased to
告诉你 我们愿意给你出价