你懂的 那就不是普通的生活
You know, that's not normal life.
Miguel是个特别的人 你知道吗
Miguel was special, man. Uh, you know,
对我来说 他就是Miguel邦德 他是最酷的家伙
he was Miguel Bond to me. He was the coolest dude.
我看见他 有一天他骑在马上
And I saw him-- He rolled up on a horse one day,
在那个季节 他看起来超酷
one of these seasons. He, like, rolled up so cool.
Miguel就是这个星球上最酷的人
Like, yo, Miguel was the coolest dude on the planet.
他很搞笑 他太棒了
Yo, he was hilarious. He was amazing.
美好的回忆
Good memories.
后面还有 - 我甚至很难用语言来表达
Still ahead - It's hard for me to even put into words.
14年是我如今生命的三分之一
14 years is one-third of my life.
演员们回顾了他们的旅程
The cast reflects on their journey,
但如果你认为他们空手离开了片场 哦 再想想看
but if you think they left the set empty-handed, oh, think again.
我在考虑把船屋建在后院
I was thinking about putting the boatshed in my backyard.
我在干什么 祈祷吗 - 倒也不全是
What am I doing? Praying? - Not so much here.
好吧 这可是会上电视的
Okay, this is going to be on national television.
好吧
Okay.
记者: 你能组四个词 分别用N C I S字母开头吗
REPORTER: Can you describe NCIS only using the letters N,C, I and S?
哇
Wow.
新(N)
New.
经典(C)
Classic.
呃 NCIS 天呐
Uh, NCIS. Hmm, geez.
激励(I) 你会说什么呢 没错
Inspiring, did you say? Yes.
性感(S)
Sexy.
真的吗
Really?
好的
Okay.
你准备好了吗 - 是的 问题是什么
You ready? - Yeah. What was the question?
永不(N)停止(C)
"Never ceases..."
打断(I)
"...to interrupt...
性感(S)
the sexy."
这是我在镜头前说的最糟糕的话
That's the worst thing I've ever said on camera.
知道Chris怎么说的吗 - 性感
What did Chris say? - Sexy.
想到一块儿了 哦 天呐
Same thing? Oh, my God.
我在T台上和
I'm on the catwalk with...
对于该剧集的演员来说 并不总是辛苦工作和追捕坏人
You know, it wasn't always hard work and chasing bad guys for the NCIS: L.A. cast.
在片场待了14年后
And after 14 years on a set,
这里已经变成第二个家了
it starts to feel like a second home.
那么 到了该说再见的时候 你会怎么做呢
So, what do you do when it's time to say goodbye?
你会带走一些纪念品
You take some keepsakes.
我得到了所有的好东西
I got all the goodies.
我得到了所有的好东西
I got all the goodies.
不 我只是想要我的 嗯
Nah, I just wanted my, um...
我拿到了背心 - 我也拿到了背心
I got my vest. - I got my vest.
我拿到了徽章 - 哦 真的吗
Um, I got my badge. - Oh, you did?
是的 我拿到了徽章 - 我需要
Yeah, I got the badge. - I need to...
我也需要那徽章 - 你很喜欢 对吧
I need to get my badge. - You like that? You like that, huh?
那你还是比我厉害啊
Yeah, you kind of one-upped me there.
我拿走了很多Kensi的衣服 因为 拜托 那些靴子 那些牛仔裤
I took a lot of Kensi clothes because, come on, those boots, those jeans,
那些毛衣 那些格子衬衫
those sweaters, those plaid shirts.
我们总是有两个徽章 以防其中一个丢失 我们有两个徽章
So we always had two badges in case one got lost. We had two badges.
我要了两个徽章 这样我就可以给每个孩子一个了
And I asked for both badges so I could eventually give one to each kid.
我会说 看
I'd be like, "Look."
徽章上仍然是我第一季的照片 所以
And on the badges is still my photograph from season one. So...
如果你看过大结局 我穿着一件粉红色的西装去参加婚礼
If you, uh, watch the finale, I'm wearing a pink blazer to the wedding.
我真的拿走了它 然后穿着去参加庆功宴
And I literally took that, uh, and then wore it to the wrap party.
还有一堆乔丹鞋
And a bunch of Jordans.
现在还穿着它们 就像这样 没错
Wearing them right now. Just go like that. Yup.
我拿走了几件衣服和几双鞋
I got to snag a few clothes and some shoes.
我刚把椅子拿回来
I just took my chair back,
我拿走了很多衣服 我
and I took a lot of wardrobe. I...
Rountree的衣服都很不错
Rountree's got a good wardrobe.
我想确保我有一套Sam Hanna的服装和一套Callen的服装
I want to make sure I get a Sam Hanna outfit and a Callen outfit.
我很想要 这样我就可以把它们放进镜框里
I want that, as well, so I can put it in one of those shadow boxes.
我正在收拾我们在恩西诺的出租屋
I'm trying to pack up the rental house that we've had in Encino
把这些东西搬到佛罗里达
and move all of that stuff to Florida.
当我想从片场拿走一些东西时 我想
And when I thought about taking something from the set, it was like,
你在想什么呢
"What are you thinking of?
你要搬到国家另一边的东西已经够多了
"You got enough crap to haul to the other side of the country.
放过它们吧
Get over it."
但这并不是真正的告别 因为
But it's not really goodbye for this cast, 'cause
一旦成为一家人 就永远是一家人了
once you're family, you're always family.
我们也不要忘记群发短♥信♥
And let's not forget about the group text.
我会给他发一些愚蠢的短♥信♥ 他也会回我一些
I'll text him dumb stuff, and he will me,
就像我在大学或高中时最好的朋友那样
as much as I would my best friends from college or high school.
有几个不同点 这很有趣
There's a couple of different ones, which is interesting.
你会把LL Cool J的短♥信♥置顶
You got LL Cool J on a text thread,
你不想每天要找到才点开它 那可是LL
you don't want to just be hitting it every day. That's LL.
这样 你就把特别的东西留在了
So that one's... You-you save the special stuff
所有人的上面
for-for the one with everybody on it.
接起那该死的电♥话♥ 然后跟我说话
Just pick up the damn phone and talk to me.
所有的演员我都希望有机会可以团聚
Everybody in that cast I want to see again.
我给每个人都留了我的号♥码
I've given everybody my number.
他们知道我要去哪里 嗯 是的 你懂的
They know where I'm moving. It's, uh.... yeah, you know.
现在我们不在一起工作了 - 没错
I will see him more... - Yeah.
我有更多机会看到他
...now that we're not working.
那是我兄弟 我们
It's my man. Like, we...
我们已经在一起工作14年了
Look, we worked together for 14 years.
他有一个小的婴儿用品
He's got a little BabyBjoörn.
他要带我在城里转一圈
He's going to carry me around town.
还挺舒服的 - 会很棒的 会很棒的
Just kind of cozy in there. - It's gonna be great. It's gonna be great.
Chris需要喝奶
Chris needs some milk.
为幸福的结局和新的开始干杯
Here's to happy endings and new beginnings.
我最怀念的是什么
What is the thing that I will miss the most?
当你有一个孩子从爱荷华州搬来
And when you have a kid that moves out here from Iowa with $500
口袋里揣着500美元 并希望和梦想
in his pocket with, like, the hopes and dreams
做一些特别的事情 你不能要求更多
of doing something special, you can't ask for more than that,
这就是和你喜欢的人一起工作
which is to go to work with people you love
做一些你关心的事情
and get to do something that-that you care about
讲一些有时令我惊讶的故事
and to tell stories that sometimes,
比如 对人们来说很重要事
much to my surprise, like, mattered to people.
我是说 谁能不怀念呢
I-I mean, I don't understand how you can't miss that.
我会想念这个的
I'm going to miss this.
我认为我们做的很棒
And I think we did good work here.
我们做的超棒
We did great work.
我环顾四周 这些人
I look around, and these are the people
我会一直记得的
who I'll remember for the rest of my life.
你可以从其他演员那里听到
You hear from other cast members,
或从其他剧组成员那里听到
you hear from other crew members
其他剧集是如何的 他们会说 没有像这样的剧组
how these other shows... They're like, "Nothing is like this."
我们做的事情非常特别
We are on something very special.
你真的要记得珍惜它
You really have to remember to cherish it,
我想我们做到了
um, and I think we did.
现在都完结了 我感觉如何
Now that it's all over, how do I feel?
我非常感激
I feel super grateful.
我很感激能成为剧集的一部分
I'm... so grateful to have been a part of something,
成为历史的一部分 真的
to be a part of history, really.
我必须要成为其中的一份子
I got to be a part of it
和那些特定的人 特定的演员
with those particular people, that particular cast,
那些特别的工作人员 那些特别的导演
that particular crew, those particular directors.
这个特殊的平台
This particular network.
上帝啊 打醒我
My God. Pinch me.
是时候了 我们都很好
It's time, and we're good.
我想我们都对此满意
I think we're fine with it.
我想 归根结底 我们会继续吗 当然
I think, at the end of the day, would we have continued? Sure.
如果这是 但时机已经成熟
But if this is... But the time is right.
我们是结束在巅峰期 - 是的
We ended on top. - Yeah.
我们是结束在巅峰期
You know, we ended on top,
这是一件美好的事情
and-and that's a beautiful thing.
那是一个非常甜蜜的时刻 - 没错
That was a pretty sweet moment. - Yeah.
这些年来我有很多这样的经历
I've had a lot of those over the years.
这个空荡荡的舞台上有很多回忆
You know, this empty soundstage holds a lot of memories.
电影精选列表