也是我们粉丝的14年生活
14 years of-of, of our fans' lives.
最后一幕中的这张脸看起来很熟悉 那是因为
And if this face in the final scene looks familiar, well, here's why.
是Chris的儿子Chip在扮演Will
Uh, that's Chris's son Chip, playing Will,
真是太棒了
which is amazing.
我是新人
I'm the new guy.
我儿子在最后一场戏中
My son was in the last scene, as part of the, uh,
是新团队的一员 这很有趣 我们很高兴让他这么做
the new team, which was kind of fun. We got a kick out of him.
在整个剧集里 我所有的孩子和我妻子都有客串
Over the course of the show, all of my kids had been on the show, and my wife.
我的大儿子由于各种原因没有上场
My oldest son had not been on for various reasons,
后来又因为有新冠 所以在最后
and then-- partly during COVID-- and so at the end,
我说 老天 我们应该 应该做点什么
I said, "Oh, my God, we should have, we should have done something."
所以 这很有趣
So, it was kind of fun.
我想 能有这样的时刻真的很温馨
It was really sweet to have that moment, I think.
我看到Chris也真正吸收了那一刻的严肃性
And I, and I saw Chris really absorbing sort of the gravity of that moment, too.
我在想 难道观众不会注意到
I was like, do you think the audience is not gonna notie
他是Chris的复♥制♥粘贴吗
that he is a straight photocopy of Chris?
难道人们认不出那是他儿子吗
Do you think people are not gonna see that that's his son?
我只是想 天呐 Chris你的基因真强大 孩子长得真好看
And I was just like, "My goodness, Chris, you make good-looking children."
没错 这个剧组成员一直都和家庭有关
FRAZIER: Yeah. This cast has always been about family.
甚至在故事情节中产生了共鸣
It even resonates in the storylines.
我们要有宝宝了
We're having a baby.
我们要有宝宝了
We're having a baby?
我认为Kensi和Deeks应该得到这样的结局
I think Kensi and Deeks deserved this ending.
老实说 我也希望如此
I had hoped for this, to be honest.
我一直想把孩子放进剧集中
I had, like, been putting it out in the universe
并与我们的编剧到处开小玩笑
and making little jokes here and there with our writers
就想着 如果Kensi在最后一集怀孕了 那不是很好吗
and being like, "Wouldn't it be great if Kensi got pregnant in the last episode?"
我想这是这个故事的唯一结局
I think it's the only ending to that story.
我认为这是故事的最好结局
I think it's the best ending to that story.
Deeks的故事线结束了
The end of Deeks's arc,
找到了真爱和妻子
finding love and-and a wife
可能还有两个孩子
and-and potentially two kids, like,
这个角色的结局再好不过了
you can't ask for a better ending for that character.
最后两集其实是在11周前拍摄的
The two-part series finale was actually shot 11 weeks ago.
每个人的时间表都不同
Production schedules varied for everyone,
所以很难把所有演员都放在最后一场戏里
which means the cast didn't hae their final scenes together.
我是在周五杀青的 而我们的演出是在周三结束的
So I was out on a Friday and our show wrapped on a Wednesday,
所以我决定在最后三天去上班
so I made a point of going to work those last three days.
每天都去 确保在每个人的最后一天与他们拥抱
I went every day to make sure that I got to hug everybody on their last day.
Anna 你看起来美极了
Anna, you look stunning.
你也是 一样的光彩照人
So do you. You're glowing.
我们最后拍摄的是 Anna说
RUAH: The very last moment we shot was when Anna says,
Kensi 你看起来很可爱 美极了
"Kensi, you look so lovely. You're glowing."
然后我说 不 你看起来超美
And I say, "No, you look amazing."
很高兴能把女性的相互赋权
It's nice to have sort of, like, that female mutual empowerment
作为我剧集的最后一句话
as my very last line of the show.
我最后一场戏是在婚礼后和Rosa在一起
My last scene was with Rosa right after the wedding.
我说 你看见了吗 然后她说 看见了 我认为他们很可爱
Or I say, "Did you hear that?" and she goes, "I did, I think they're cute,"
我跟了一句 什么
and I was like, "What?"
什么
What?
你想让他成为你爷爷吗
You want that to be your grandpa?
那是我在海军罪案调查处: 洛杉矶拍摄的最后一场戏
That was the last scene I shot of NCIS: Los Angeles.
我记得最后一场戏拍得很好
I remember shooting the last scene very well.
是我 Caleb和Gerald在行动中心
It was me, Caleb and, um, Gerald in Ops.
在最后一天 每个人都流下了眼泪
There were lots of tears on the last day from-from everybody.
你知道有意思在哪吗 我没哭
You know what was interesting, I-I didn't cry.
我们的很多工作人员 都哭了
Uh, a lot of our crew, uh, absolutely did.
Medalion她肯定哭了 我没有
Medalion, sure, but, um, I didn't.
我是为每个人感到骄傲
I was just very proud of everyone,
以及我们所完成的工作
and the job that we had accomplished.
我的最后一场戏是 就是对着一块屏幕
Mine was, uh, it was just me working with a screen.
长官 海军军需品司令部的Collins中校正在线上
Sir, Commander Collins with Navy Munitions Command Pac is online now.
知道了 把她接进来
Got it. Put her through.
那场戏刚拍完
You know, immediately after that scene was done,
第一副导演宣布这一集结束了
the, uh, first AD called a wrap on the episode,
对这一季的总结
a wrap on the season,
对海军罪案调查处: 洛杉矶的总结 就是这样
a wrap on NCIS: Los Angeles, and that was that.
我们与Chris和Todd在片场度过了他们的最后一天
We were on set with Chris and Todd for their last day,
正如你所料 它很感人
and as you'd expect, it was emotional.
助理导演: 各位 谢谢你们 晚安
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR: Uh, guys, um, that is a thank you, good night.
剧集和季期都完结了
Done in episode, done in season
Chris的表演也完成了
and done in show to Chris.
你知道马上就结束了 然后突然之间
You kind of know it's coming, and then all of a sudden,
你会知道他们说
like, you know, then you know they're gonna say,
哦 这是最后一幕
"Oh, this is the last scene for, you know,
Chris在片场了 然后 你会想
Chris on the set," and it-- You're just like...
哇喔 就是强烈的情绪会涌上心头
"Wow," it's just, you get overcome with emotions.
谢谢你们所有人 太棒了
Thank you, everybody. That's amazing...
至少可以这么说
...to say the least.
正因为你们所有人的努力
And it was because of all you guys.
才很好地完成了这些工作
It's so hard to get these things to work.
这超出了我的想象
And this was beyond anything I could have imagined.
再次感谢大家 你们真的很努力
So thank you, everybody. You've worked really hard.
我希望每个人都能再找到这样的机会 因为它们不常出现
And, uh, I hope everybody finds another run like this 'cause they don't come up very often.
大家 保重
And take care, everybody.
我们完成了一部伟大的剧集
We did something great. I mean, you know,
是历史上排名第14的长寿剧集
we're the 14th longest-running show in history and we're, you know,
我想对于CBS来说应该是排第5
number five, I think, on-- for CBS.
这是一个巨大的成就
I mean, this was a-a huge accomplishment...
我希望所有成员为此感到骄傲
...and I want the crew to be proud of that.
永远不要觉得你在之后 没有机会接近我
Never feel like you don't have access to me in that,
现在 如果你在电视上看到我 我就不再是你的朋友了
now, if you see me on TV, I'm no longer your friend,
或现在 如果你在电视上看到我
or now if you see me on TV,
你就不能再联♥系♥我了
you can no longer reach out to me.
你们可以 懂我的意思吗
You can. You know what I'm saying?
我们的友谊不会改变
We have a relationship. That doesn't change.
我爱你们 感激你们 谢谢大家
So I love you, I appreciate you. Thank you.
我现在意识到 有很多东西是很重要的
I realize now that a lot of these things, how important they are.
这不仅仅是钱 工作
And there's more to this than just
抵押贷款和人的问题
money and jobs and mortgages and people.
是的 这都很重要 我知道人们想照顾好自己的家人
Yes, that's all important, I know people want to take care of their families,
但你也必须花点时间
but you also have to take a moment
记住你真的做了一件大事
and just remember that you really did something major.
这很有意义 - 是的 你单独指出每个人的贡献
And-and that means something. - Yeah, and it was nice that you singled out
这很好 你知道吗
how everyone contributed, you know?
是的 - 因为有很多人 如果你在镜头前
Yeah. - 'Cause there's a lot of people that, if you're in front of the camera,
如果你在摄像机附近 你会知道
if you're in the vicinity of the camera, you...
每个人都知道你是谁 并看到你
you know, everyone knows who you are and sees you,
但还有那么多的人
but there's so many people that...
在努力的工作 没有人真正了解
work just as hard that nobody really knows,
他们在幕后做的一些事情 所以
and they're kind of in the background doing stuff, so...
这绝对是一个团队的努力
It's a r-- It-it is absolutely a team effort.
接下来 - LL Cool J总是放着音乐
Coming up - LL Cool J always has the music playing,
他不只是听嘻哈和说唱
and he doesn't just listen to hip-hop and rap.
海军罪案调查处: 洛杉矶 更多的片场秘密
Secrets from the NCIS: L.A. set.
Dani是个专业舞者
Dani's a professional dancer.
另外 当你带你妈妈去上班时会发生什么
Plus, what happens when you bring your mom to work.
我很紧张 我以为她会
I was nervous, I thought she was gonna be...
制片人: 现在开始拍摄
PRODUCER: We are rolling now.
嗯 我没有希望了
Well, there's no hope for me.
怎么了
What's up?
有点像他 对吧 - 呵呵 我谢谢你
Kind of looks like him, right? - Thanks. Thanks a lot. Thank you.
看看这个
Look at this.
到中间来 到中间来
Get in the middle, get in the middle.
你知道谁用唇膏用得最快吗
You know who's the fastest lip balm putter-oner?
是LL Cool J
LL Cool J.
我们做到了 享受吧
We doing it. Enjoy.
你好
Hello.
欢迎来到 海军罪案调查处: 洛杉矶
Welcome to NCIS: Los Angeles.
哈 - 你最喜欢的布景是什么
Ah. - What's your favorite part of the set?
电影精选列表