你最好在录
I hope we're rolling.
对嗷 刚才问了什么
Yeah. W-What was the question?
我们不要想太多
Let's not overthink it.
今晚
Tonight...
《海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶》的演员们要说再见了
...the cast of NCIS: Los Angeles say goodbye.
你们刚刚看了大结局 感触良多
You guys just watched the finale. Lots of feels.
上帝啊 打醒我
My God. Pinch me.
我没想到会是这样的结局
I wasn't expecting that ending.
这不是这些角色的结局
I-It's not the end of these characters.
现在分享14季的幕后花絮
...sharing 14 seasons of behind-the-scenes secrets...
很多火 很多爆♥炸♥
Lot of pyro, lot of explosions.
这些是直接从片场偷来的
These are directly stolen from set.
标记 - 从第一天开始
Mark! - ...from the first day...
很高兴见到你
It's nice to meet you.
搞笑的是 我忘记他是LL Cool J
It's funny, I forget he's LL Cool J.
到最后一天拍摄
...to the final shot.
这超出了我的想象
This was beyond anything I could have imagined.
你会被情绪淹没
You get overcome with emotions.
我爱你 感激你 非常感谢
I love you, I appreciate you. Thank you.
最美好的回忆
Favorite memories...
我在想 我们是怎么做到的
I was like, "How did we get that?"
这不是普通人的生活
That's not normal life.
这使他们成为了永远的家人
...that made them forever family.
他们是我兄长
They're my brothers.
Daniela就是那个有趣的妈妈
Daniela is-is that-that fun mom.
LL Cool J总是放着音乐
LL Cool J always has the music playing.
Todd 我们准备好了
"Todd, we're-we're ready."
好的 你懂吗
"Oh, okay," you know?
来吧 是海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 - 是海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶
Come on. It's NCIS: L.A. - It's NCIS: Los Angeles.
这是CBS推出的《向海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶致敬》
This is CBS Presents A Salute to NCIS: Los Angeles:
《今夜娱乐》特辑
An Entertainment Tonight Special.
大家好 欢迎各位来到笑中带泪的纪念活动
Hello and welcome, everybody, to a bittersweet tribute.
我们刚刚见证了一个时代的结束
We just witnessed the end of an era,
海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶的完结
the end of NCIS: Los Angeles.
这是派拉蒙历史悠久的工作室 所有的布景都曾在这里
I'm here at the historic studios at Paramount, where all the sets once stood.
船屋 团队的办公桌 行动中心 甚至健身房♥
The boatshed, the team's desks, the Ops center, even the gym.
就在两个月前 它们还都在
It was all right here just two months ago.
真是太棒了 太棒了 - 是的
It was amazing. It was amazing. - Yeah.
我们14年来一直把这舞台称为家
We-- You know, w-we called these stages home for 14 years.
我可能会打电♥话♥给他 说
I'll probably be calling him, saying,
嘿 这真的发生了吗
"Hey, man, did that really happen?"
可能吧 - 你在干什么 你在做什么
Probably. - What-what are you, what are you doing?
你想出去玩吗 - 是的
You want to hang out? - Yeah.
这是一种奇怪的感觉 因为它不会打你一巴掌
It's a weird sensation because it doesn't hit you in, like, one big slap.
我想它会击中我的是
I think it'll hit me
当我们7月不回来拍摄下一季的时候
when we don't come back in July to shoot another season.
当我开车回家的时候 这是我第一次真正受到冲击
As I was driving home was the first, like, round that it really hit me,
就像是 我再也不会开车去海军罪案调查处: 洛杉矶片场工作了
which is like, "I'm not gonna be driving to work on NCIS: Los Angeles anymore."
那真是情感的聚宝盆
And that's just a full cornucopia of emotions.
我们制♥作♥的剧集 让很多人感到高兴
We made a show that made so many people happy and that,
全世界各地都有很多粉丝
uh, built up such a following around the world.
这真是太棒了
It was pretty amazing.
是的 经过14年以及323集之后
FRAZIER: Yep, after 14 years and 323 episodes,
我们要和这些特别探员告别了
we're saying goodbye to these special agents.
但首先 让我们谈谈结局
But first, let's talk about that finale.
我们举♥行♥了期待已久的婚礼
We got a long-awaited wedding,
一个即将出生的婴儿 特别嘉宾
a baby on the way, surprise guests,
我们终于又听到了Hetty的声音
and we finally got to hear Hetty's voice again.
我想我们都对事情的发展有很多感受
I think we all have a lot of feelings about how it went down,
演员们也是如此
and so does the cast.
我认为 呃 他们做得很好
I think that, uh, they did a nice job wrapping it up.
我认为那些
And I think the fans that, you know,
从第一天起就有机会与我们在一起的粉丝
had an opportunity to be with us from day one
应该对这些角色感到非常 非常好
should feel really, really good about these characters.
我想这真是
I think that it's...
对角色来说真的很有感情
...really emotionally fulfilling for the characters
而且 我希望对于所有刚刚看完的人来说也一样
and also, I think, for-- hopefully, for everybody that just, that just watched.
以此戒指 我与你结为夫妻
With this ring, I thee wed.
最困难的是那天我们拍了很多照片
The hard thing is that we took so many pictures that day,
但我们不能发布 因为我们不能让它公开
but we couldn't post them because we couldn't let it on
告诉观众我们正在拍摄一场婚礼
to the audience that we were shooting a wedding scene.
我宣布你们结为夫妻
I pronounce you man and wife.
你们可以分享你们的婚姻初吻
You may share your first married kiss.
我没想到会是这样的结局
I wasn't expecting that ending,
但我真的觉得很棒 我以为 他们会
and I actually thought it was great-- I go, "God, they--
让这件事以我们结婚而告终
"this thing could end on us, you know, me getting married and, you know,
然后说再见之类的 这会是我想要的
"saying goodbye, and that's kind of it," and then I was like,
但等一下 他们要去摩洛哥
"Wait a second, they're going to Morocco."
这相当的聪明 让粉丝们有思考空间
Thought it was very clever, and leaves the fans thinking,
他们还要继续吗 等等 我们能看到吗 之类的
"So they're still doing stuff? What-- Do we get to see?" You know?
这里什么都没有 - 好吧 也许这就是重点
There's nothing here. - Well, maybe that's the point.
有期待的未来 开放式的结局
The future is bright. It leaves the future open.
我喜欢 - 他们开始了新的冒险
I like that. - They're off to new adventures.
你永远不会知道 以后会不会有部电影
You never know, there might be a-a whole movie
继续讲述《海军罪案调查处: 洛杉矶》
for NCIS: Los Angeles one day.
可能会发生很多事情
There could be many things that could happen.
你永远不知道会发生什么 所以
You never know what could happen, so...
我们没有理由像《末路狂花》(1991年 美国电影)
you know, there was no reason for us to just, like,
那样开车下悬崖
drive off a cliff, like Thelma Louise,
你知道我在说什么
you know what I mean, like, we...
另一个任务是让Linda Hunt以Hetty Lange的身份完美回归的方式
Another mission was the perfect way to bring Linda Hunt back as Hetty Lange.
粉丝们会在她给名义上的儿子信中最后一次听到她的声音
Fans got to hear her voice one last time in a letter to her surrogate son.
我有幸拥有人们所希望拥有的 一个最伟大的家庭
I have been blessed with the greatest family one could ever have wished for,
你也一样
and so have you.
在最近的两季中 大家最喜欢的执行主任
Health concerns have kept everyone's favorite
因健康问题不能出现在现场
operations manager off set for the last two seasons,
但她的心从未远离过这个剧组
but she's never far from this cast's heart.
我对你的唯一愿望 Callen先生
The one wish I have for you, Mr. Callen...
就是在你离开这里的时候
...is that by the time you leave here,
学会了信任他人
you've learned the art of trusting others.
我们需要这个结局
I-- We needed that closure.
就像 作为一个人 我需要一个结局
Like, a-as a human being, I needed that closure.
我很高兴她做到了
I'm so glad that she did it.
我非常想念她
And I miss her desperately.
身体与思想的对抗
The body versus the mind.
确实有一场打斗
There's a fight indeed.
她非常有趣 非常有趣
She's incredibly funny. Incredibly funny.
但当我们谈论她时 为了能够代表她
But to be able to represent her when we talk about her,
最终能够给她最后的结局
to be able to give her that final closure in the end,
但也留下 点 点 点
um, but also leaving that "dot, dot, dot"
在剧集结束时通过她
at the end of the show through her,
这很合适
which is so, uh, appropriate.
她是剧集的一部分 - 重要的部分
She was such a part of the show. - Huge.
也将是剧集最重要的组成部分 而且
And will always be such a big part of the show, and...
她是独一无二的
and she's one of a kind.
今晚的大结局也带回了一些老朋友 比如Erik Palladino
Tonight's finale also brought back some old friends, like Erik Palladino,
Peter Cambor和Renée Felice Smith
Peter Cambor and Renée Felice Smith.
先生们 你们意下如何
What do you say, gentlemen?
准备好迎接新冒险了吗
You ready for your next adventure?
我的意思是 没有Nell 他们怎么能结束
I mean, how are they gonna wrap it up without Nell?
感觉我在这中间没有什么间隔
It felt like I-I had lost no time in between.
我们从停下来的地方重新开始
Um, we picked up right where we left off.
我认为他们对Nell的回归也很兴奋
And I think they were, you know, excited to have Nell back as well.
别跟我说是Beale和你在这里
Don't tell me Beale's here with you.
不 很遗憾 他正在新加坡做TED演讲
No. Sadly, he is giving a TED Talk in Singapore.
真有他的
Of course he is.
Beale没有参与最后的故事情节
Beale didn't factor into the final storyline
但对Barrett Foa来说 和我们其他人一样很难说再见
but for Barrett Foa, just like the rest of us, saying goodbye is tough.
剧集结束了 我真的很难过
I'm really sad that the show is over.
这是我生命中的12年 你知道吗
I mean, it's 12 years of my life, you know?
电影精选列表