我想行动中心 是真的非常酷
I think the Ops center is really, really cool.
有超多的高科技
We have a bunch of technology.
这是我们的小牛棚区 我们都在那里闲逛
This is kind of our little bullpen area where we all hang out.
这是小工具室 我不知道他们在里面干什么
This is the gadget room. I don't know what the hell they do in there.
很高兴见到你 我是LL Cool J
It's nice to meet you. I'm LL Cool J.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
我忘了他是LL Cool J
I-I forget he's LL Cool J,
当我们在公共场合露面时
but then when we get out in public
人们都对着他大喊大叫
and people are, you know, yelling for him
整件事 它提醒了你
and the whole thing, it-it reminds you.
人们总是想知道 说唱歌♥手长大后会做什么
People always used to wonder, what are rappers gonna do when they grow up?
海军罪案调查处: 洛杉矶
NCIS: Los Angeles.
在2009年 剧集还没开拍前
When the show started in 2009,
LL Cool J是一位格莱美获奖说唱歌♥手和超级明星
LL Cool J was a Grammy-winning rapper and superstar.
但对海军罪案调查处: 洛杉矶的剧组人员
But to the NCIS: L.A. cast and crew,
他只想做原本的自己
he just wanted to be Todd Smith.
LL Cool J 本名 James Todd Smith
我只是不想把我生活的那部分带到片场
I just didn't want to bring that part of my life to the set.
这是一个大名字 一个大人物
That's a big name, it's a big persona,
随之而来的还有很多
and there's a lot that comes with that.
我认为这是一个正确的决定 - 你做得很好
And I think it was the right decision. - And you did that.
我看过一些格莱美颁奖现场
I was watching the-the Grammys,
你知道吗 大场面的表演与整个事情 我在想
did this, you know, massive performance with the whole thing-- I was like,
我简直不敢相信这是同一个人
"I can't believe that's the same guy...
那个整天和我坐在一起鬼混胡闹的人
"...that I sit and screw around with all day long,
但他就在那里
that that's him up there."
我跟你说 这场面可更大
That's the bigger act, let me tell you.
我认为Sam Hanna比那个更接近你的身份 - 好吧
I think Sam Hanna's a lot closer to who you are than-than that. - Okay.
用他自己的话说 他天生内向
And in his own words, he's an introvert by nature.
他是个书呆子 总是读东西
He's a little nerdy guy that reads stuff all the time.
他对一些东西发表评论 而我像是
He'll make comments on stuff, and I'm like,
你是怎么想出来的
"Where are you coming up with this?"
然后我就会去查 我说
And then I'll kind of look it up, I go,
他实际上是对的
"He's actually right."
我又说 我没想到会这样
And I go, "I don't... I wasn't expecting that."
他很有知识 他非常聪明
He's got a vast amount of knowledge. He's highly intelligent.
我很享受在拍摄间隙与他进行的对话
I enjoyed the conversations that I would have with him between shots.
但他确实带来了活力
But he does bring the good energy.
这就像 让我们播放音乐 让我们玩得开心
It's just like, "Let's play music, let's have fun.
他带来的音乐比我多
He brought more of the music than I did.
你会知道Todd什么时候来片场 - 谢天谢地
You knew when Todd was coming onto set. - Thankfully.
谢天谢地 懂了伐
Thankfully. You know what I mean?
是的 只要Todd走进片场
Oh, yeah. When Todd walks in,
他就会播放一些音乐
he'll be playing some sort of music.
我们像是 今天咱们放点什么呢
We're like, "What genre are we playing today?"
有几次导演组不得不让他集中注意
And there were a few times when they would have to get his attention.
Todd 我们准备好了
"Todd, we're-we're ready."
哦 好的
"Oh, okay."
然后他就会关掉音乐去工作
And he'd turn the music off, go to work.
助理导演: 开工
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR: Let's roll.
我们开始吧 大家 开干
Let's roll sound, everybody, here we go.
这很有趣 因为Chris O'Donnell喜欢安静的布景
It's funny, 'cause Chris O'Donnell likes a quiet set
而Todd又喜欢音乐
and Todd likes the music.
所以当他们在一起工作时 他们总是互怼
And so when they're working together, they're always kind of bickerig
和开玩笑 而且
and joking with each other, and...
他们的互动真是太棒了
It's just, their dynamic is so good.
有本事再来 我把你从石头上推下去
Keep it up. I'm-a bounce you off a rock.
从第一天起 对我来说最愉快的事情就是我和Todd的戏
From day one, the thing that's been the most enjoyable for me are my scenes with-with Todd,
就是剧中来回的玩笑
and just the-the banter back and forth
和针锋相对 还有
and needling each other on the show, and...
我们在镜头外也会这样做
and we do that off camera as well.
看 现在就有个粉丝在他身边
Well, he's got a fan on him right now.
说真的 你想 和她合影 是不是
Seriously. Do you want to-- Take your picture with her, would you?
来吧 她时间不多了
Come on. She's dying.
我们已经拍了 - 好吧
We already did. - Okay.
制片人: 你们就像一对奇怪的情侣 我喜欢
PRODUCER: You guys are like the odd couple. I love it.
我还记得我第一次和他们一起拍摄
I remember my first scene with them together.
我们在船屋里 我想我是即兴表演的
We're in the boatshed, and I think I improv,
你们两个真可爱
"You two are adorable"?
太可爱了
That is adorable.
你看看他们当时的表情
And the look on, the look on their face.
我记得他们就像 什么鬼
And I remember just them being like, "What the..."
布谷 你疯了
Cuckoo. You're crazy.
他给了我一千张剪纸 我给了他一个很大的刺伤
He gives me a thousand paper cuts. I give him one big stab wound...
你知道吗 三个月后
...you know, like a-- like, three months later.
我们用剪纸的方式进行了三个月
Then we go three months with the paper cuts,
然后我给他一个刺伤
and then I give him a stab wound.
很完美 - 是真的
It's-it's perfect. - That's so true.
很完美
It's perfect.
我都不知道我为什么要试
I don't even know why I try.
我也不知道 但很好玩儿
I don't, either, but it's fun.
没错 当Chris 就是演员表里叫COD的
Yep. And when Chris, who the cast calls C.O.D.,
在2013年执导了他三集中的第一集
directed his first of three episodes back in 2013,
Todd认为是时候了
Todd thought it was about time.
准备 开拍
Set and action.
他总是在我耳边说 无论如何 这是件大事
And he's always in my ear with a-- It's something, anyway,
所以也没觉得有什么差别
so it didn't really make a difference.
今天要在这里与我的演员们进行鼓励性谈话
Gonna have to have pep talks with my actors today here.
我当时想 他在这里跑来跑去
I mean, I was like, it was-- He's running around here
就像一个摇晃的汽水瓶
like a soda bottle that got shook up.
他需要做导演 所以这很好
He needed to, he needed to direct, so it was great.
我为他感到高兴
I think it's-- I'm happy for him.
停 - 助理导演: 停止拍摄
And cut. - ASSISTANT DIRECTOR: Cutting.
真不错
Thing of beauty.
这一季我将再次担任导演
I am gonna be directing again this season,
所以我很期待
so I'm looking forward to that.
在镜头后面总是很有趣
That's always kind of fun, to get behind the camera
然后告诉LL他必须做什么
and get to tell LL what he has to do.
你要快速的站起来 我会说 Sam 然后
You get up quickly because I'm like, "Sam," and then
你站起来 你会说 我很好 我去追他
you get up, you're like, "I'm good, I'm going after him."
Chris并不是唯一一个坐上导演坐上的演员
Chris wasn't the only cast member to sit in the director's chair.
Daniela导演了六集
Daniela directed six episodes,
包括最特别的一集 是在2022年
including a very special one in 2022,
那集的编剧是Eric
which was written by Eric.
我爱上了做导演
I fell in love with it.
这不是一种 它不是为了取代表演
And it's something that was not a-- it's not to replace acting,
但这是一个横向的步骤 我打算继续追求
but it's a lateral step that I fully intend on continuing to pursue.
Daniela在某种程度上 以导演身份进行沟通的时候
Daniela communicates in a way, as a director,
很会引导
that is so conducive, uh,
能带着演员完成想要的表演
to just pulling the performance you want as an actor.
她已经进化成了那种片场妈妈
She has evolved into the kind of mother on the set.
Daniela就是片场那个有趣的妈妈
Daniela is-is that-that fun mom on set.
你知道吗 她让我们开玩笑 但是
You know? She lets us joke around, but it's--
当工作时间到了 该做正事了
when it's time to work and it's time to get down to business,
她又能进入工作状态
she's able to-to, you know, bring it in.
说到妈妈 在2012年
And speaking of moms, in 2012,
演员现实的妈妈们与他们的孩子一起客串演出
the cast's real-life mamas made cameos alongside their famous kids.
这就是我所说的两个彬彬有礼的年轻人
Now, that's what I call two well-mannered young men.
她做的很棒 她做得比我想象的要好 我有点紧张
She did excellent. She did better than I thought she would do. I was nervous.
我以为她会
I thought she was gonna be...
昨天她在家排练
She was rehearsing at home, though, yesterday.
嗯 我可是有一句台词呢
Well, yeah, 'cause I have one line.
这就像Peter Brady在房♥子里跑来跑去 说 听着 谁去那里
It was like Peter Brady running around the house saying, "Hark. Who goes there?"
听着 谁去那里
Hark. Who goes there?
她以各种可能的方式做这件事
She was doing it all the different ways possible.
当然有人教得很好
Someone certainly taught them well.
看到妈妈们真的很有趣 尤其是当他们
It was really fun to see the moms, especially when they,
叫停拍摄时 所有的妈妈
you know, they call cut, and then all the moms
都转头和对方说 哦 天呐
kind of turn to each other and kind of go... "Oh, my God, oh, my God."
这是一次千载难逢的经历
It was a once-in-a-lifetime experienc,
我绝对不会放弃
电影精选列表