and I wouldn't give it up for anything.
就是穿着我的裙子抓坏人
Just catching bad guys in my frills.
我不太清楚我们该如何在这家舞厅做卧底
I'm not exactly sure how we end up undercover at this dance club.
我只知道Dani跳了很多很棒的舞 而我
All I know is that, uh, Dani's doing a lot of fantastic dancing, and I am, uh,
我在男盥洗室那边当服务员
I am running the men's room attendant.
我忘了跳舞让我多么快乐
I forgot how happy dance makes me.
你的身体会出现这种 兴奋 的感觉
There's, like, this "zing" that comes up in your body.
她不会谈论这件事 但她在葡萄牙参加了《与星共舞》
She won't talk about this, but she was on Dancing with the Stars in Portugal,
好像她还赢了
and I think she won.
没错 她赢了
FRAZIER: Yeah, she did.
还有一件事Dani总是被问到
And another thing Dani always gets asked about:
她不同颜色的眼睛 - 我有胎记
her different-colored eyes. - RUAH: I have a birthmark
在我黑色的眼睛里 它就变黑了
in my black eye, which makes it black.
否则 它们都是淡褐色的
Otherwise, they would both be hazel.
这是天生的
I was born with it.
它不会影响我的视力
It doesn't affect my vision.
当我们回顾节目中一些最难忘的时刻时
And as we look back on some of the show's most memorable moments,
直到第七季 G. Callen
it wasn't until season seven that G. Callen
终于知道了他的名字
finally found out his name.
我自己也很兴奋
I was excited myself.
这花了些时间 刚开始时 我甚至不知道自己的名字
It took a little while. We started out, I didn't even know my name.
哦 天呐
Oh, my God.
告诉我们G代表什么
Tell them what it stands for.
Grisha - 噢耶
Grisha. - Oh, yeah.
Grisha
Grisha?
Grisha Aleksandrovich Nikolaev Callen
我爱了 我爱了
I love it. I love it.
我并不想知道 我
I didn't want to know. I-I...
我只是觉得让编剧们随意发挥
I just thought it was fun to let the writers go
顺着他们走就挺好
and-and take the ride with them.
Kensi和Deeks的关系也相当惊喜
Kensi and Deeks' relationship was also quite the ride.
在四次求婚后
After four proposals,
Densi在第十季说了 我愿意
Densi said "I do" in season ten.
婚礼来了
The wedding is here.
他们在俯瞰大海的地方结婚
They're getting married overlooking the ocean,
真是漂亮的布景
in a beautiful setting here.
我和Callen带着Kensi走来
Callen and I are giving Kensi away.
粉丝们终于如愿以偿了
The fans are finally getting what they've been hoping for all these years.
但真正有趣的是看到
But it was really fun to see...
Barrett 真失败
Barrett fail.
但有件事粉丝们没有得到
But one thing fans didn't get..
Barrett和我一直在为音乐剧集而努力
Barrett and I were always pulling for a musical episode.
我们确实有拿着糖果手杖跳舞的时刻
We did have our-our candy cane dance moment.
哇喔
Wow.
Renée和我自己编排的
Renée and I choreographed that ourself.
接下来 - 很多火 很多爆♥炸♥
Coming up - Yo, a lot of pyro, lot of explosions.
助理导演: 小心爆♥炸♥
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR: Fire in the hole.
从着火到打斗 激烈的动作戏
From fires to fistfights, the intense action.
你第二天醒来 我怎么了
You wake up the next day. "What happened to me?"
另外 把生活融进片场
Plus, set life on location.
我们对洛杉矶的每一座纪念碑都进行了拍摄
We shot at every L.A. sort of monument.
这些海狮会上来 它们会说
OLSEN: These sea lions would come up and they'd be like...
导演: 三 二 一 开始
DIRECTOR: Three, two, one, action!
谁来帮我一下
I could use some help here!
对我来说 这个剧集最酷的地方是
The coolest thing about the show to me is that...
当你在做的时候 一切都很真实
...when you're doing it, everything is so real.
趴下
Get down!
当你从爆♥炸♥前的最后一刻逃离
When you're running from, you know, these explosions...
当我跳过汽车时
...when I'm jumping over cars...
我真的是这么做的
...like, I'm really doing it.
在这世界上 还有什么地方可以让你拿钱到处开枪和开车
Where else in the world do you get paid to run around firing guns and driving cars?
做这个我已经活了十条命
I've lived ten lives, you know, doing this,
因为每一周都是一次巨大的冒险
because every week is, like, a huge adventure.
那么多的打斗 那么多的枪战
So many fights, so many shoot-outs,
太多疯狂的特技表演了
so many crazy stunts.
上台阶 下台阶
Up steps, down steps,
从阳台上跳下来
jumping off a balcony,
向后射击 抬头看
shooting backwards, looking up.
我还能回想起那件事
I still think back to that, like--
好像是在第一季还是第二季
I think this was season one or two.
我要做的事 就是跑出建筑物
I had one thing, I ran out of this building,
每隔十英尺 就会有一枚炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥
and every ten feet, another bomb would go off.
在这个剧中发生的爆♥炸♥ 简直令人难以置信
The explosions we had in this show, it was just unbelievable,
他们做的一些事情 太不可思议了
some of the things they did. But it was incredible,
因为他们会把一切都安排好
because they would get it all set,
会有一个大型的安全会议
there'd be a big safety meeting.
他们说 好的 我们要开始爆破了
They'd say, "Okay, we're going hot."
导演: 九台摄像机正在拍摄 准备实拍了
DIRECTOR: Nine cameras are speeding. We're going hot on the effect.
然后他们开始大喊 开始 - 导演: 背景组 开始
And then they'd yell, "Action." - DIRECTOR: Background. Action!
那些炸♥弹♥就开始爆♥炸♥了 然后起火
And these bombs just start going, and flames.
它成了第二天性 - 太神奇了
It became second nature and... - It was amazing.
导演: 这就是我们在海军罪案调查处: 洛杉矶里的做法
DIRECTOR: That's how we do it on NCIS: L.A.
很多火 很多爆♥炸♥ 很多枪
A lot of pyro, lot of explosions, lot of guns.
这真的很有趣
It was, it was fun.
从一开始 海军罪案调查处: 洛杉矶
From the start, NCIS: Los Angeles
就枪炮齐鸣 动作十足
came out guns a-blazing and full of action.
在2012年 剧集还因特技表演而获得艾美奖提名
In 2012, the show earned an Emmy nod for its stunts,
在整个14季中 粉丝们都看到了这些
and over 14 seasons, fans saw it all.
导演: 开始
DIRECTOR: Action!
我疼了十年了
I've been sore for ten years.
我总是很痛
I'm always sore.
这就是我上大学的目的
This is what I went to college for.
我做过的最好的特技是
The best stunt that I've done is the, uh,
与LL Cool J的打斗场面
is the fight scene with LL Cool J.
真的是我
That's all me.
我在20分钟内就学会了那个动作编排
I learned that choreography in literally, like, 20 minutes.
Todd是最专业的
Uh, Todd is the most professional,
很会掌控 完全的运动员水准
in control, total stud athlete.
对我来说 这就像是梦想成真
This is, uh, for me, it's like a dream come true.
我就像糖果店里的孩子
I'm like a kid in a candy store.
在MMA比赛中 他不小心被LL打了一拳
RUAH: During that MMA episode, he actually got punched by LL accidentally.
我们正在按着步骤 它只是突然连接起来 我只是说
We're going through the steps and it just all of a sudden connects, and I just go...
就 噗叽
Just "boink."
我大概有84公斤
I'm, like, 185 pounds.
LL Cool J应该有104公斤 还更壮
LL Cool J is 230 pounds of muscle.
所以确实有点痛
So it hurts a little bit.
耶
Yeah.
打他就是这么小菜一碟
Laid him out like Sunday supper.
我刚跑了大约七条小巷
I just ran through about seven alleys and, like,
耍功夫在巷子里打了一个人
kung fu-fought a guy in that alley right there.
他在看剧本
He's, like, reading the script, going,
他们为什么不叫我哥哥来
"Why didn't they call in my brother?"
我可以告诉你 我哥正在做什么 他在冲浪
I can tell you what my brother's doing right now: he's surfing.
我哥在冲浪 而我在巷子里和人打架 我的替身在哪里
My brother is surfing while I'm fighting people in an alley going, "Where is my double?"
真的吗 - 是的 你没听错
Really? - Yes, you heard it right.
Eric的替身是他的哥哥 前海豹突击队队员Dave
Eric's stunt double is his older brother and former Navy SEAL Dave.
Dave现在和Daniela在现实生活中结婚了
Dave is now married to Daniela in real life.
但别着急 我们稍后会讲到这个爱情故事
But don't worry, we'll get to that love story a little later.
我哥哥在片场玩得很开心 他非常擅长他的工作
My brother is so fun to have on set. He's so good at his job.
就像第一次大爆♥炸♥
Like, that first giant explosion,
他跳了起来 就在他跳起来的时候 火球就把他裹住了
he jumped up, and as it did, the fireball just wrapped around him.
比如 他在剧中做了一些令人难以置信的特技表演
Like, he's done some unbelievable stunts on the show.
我希望我也可以完成的那些特技
Stunts that I wish that I had done.
对这样的问题 Dani会有
That's such a question that Dani would have, like,
五个答案 因为她对于
five answers to, 'cause she's so into, like,
近身战和其他所有都很投入
her knife fights and everything.
天呐 我现在有很多话想说
God, I-I have so many things that I want to say right now,
而且还不够快
and it's not coming out fast enough,
这就是我对剧集中的动作场面的热情所在
because that's how passionate I am about the action sequences in our, on our show.
我真的会让编剧给我写更多的打斗场面
I would literally ask writers to write me more, you know, fight sequences.
所以才会有人受伤
This is how somebody gets hurt.
电影精选列表