她每次都来真的
She's throwing real punches every time,
如果我不挡住 她就会打到我的脸
and if I don't block them, she's gonna hit me in the face.
这是我最喜欢的部分
Those are my favorite parts of the show.
是吗 你觉得怎么样
Yeah? How do you like that?
我有几个很棒的女替身
I've had a few, um, amazing women double for me,
但和我在一起时间最长的人 她叫Kim
but the person who's been with me the longest, her name is Kim.
所以 肉搏战主要是我
So, the hand-to-hand combat was mostly me,
但是其他的都是Kim
um, but everything else is Kim.
我喜欢他们让我做的每一个特技
I love every stunt that they let me do.
最近 我们有一个联动集
Recently, we had the crossover episode,
我们的部分很疯狂 比如飞机坟场
and we were in this crazy, like, airplane graveyard,
我的角色得从机翼上跳到一个嫌犯身上
and, uh, my character had to jump off the wing of a plane onto a perpetrator.
他们让我跳 但很明显
They let me jump, but obviously, onto a big,
有缓冲的地方
cushioned, you know, surface.
但我觉得这样做很酷
But I felt really cool doing it.
实景拍摄 我喜欢那些日子
Shooting on location, I love those days.
从字面上讲 这份工作让我知道怎么在洛杉矶逛了
Literally, this job is how I learned how to get around L.A.
洛杉矶是这个剧中的另一个角色 所以我们要向她示爱
L.A. is another character on this show, so we got to show her love.
如果你要被枪击 那最好还是在阳光下
If you're gonna get shot at, you might as well do it in the sunshine.
遍布洛杉矶 我是说 我们去过洛杉矶的每一个地方
Being all over L.A., I mean, we w... we went to every part of L.A.
我去过小巷
I've been in alleyways.
我知道很多餐馆 - 污水处理厂
I know restaurants. - Water treatment plants.
我知道所有的污水处理厂地址
You know, water treatment plants. I know it all. I know all the spots.
所有的好地方 - 这太棒了
All the good spots. - But it was great.
在所有地标拍摄真是太棒了
To shoot at all the iconic locations was pretty amazing.
那一定在洛杉矶会堂附近
That's got to be near the L.A. Forum.
这就是会堂
That is the Forum.
嘣 甚至不需要MapQuest
Boom. Didn't even need MapQuest.
MapQuest 可以方便地直接在地图上找到两点之间的最佳路径
我记得在好莱坞露天剧场上
I mean, I remember seeing Linda
看到Linda有这样一幕
having this amazing scene in the Hollywood Bowl.
我想 我们是怎么做到的
I was like, how did we get that?
鲍伯贝克木偶剧院
Bob's Marionette Theater?
我们在长滩拍摄 那天是LL的生日
We've shot in Long Beach where it was LL's birthday,
我们在一个鱼市拍摄
and we were shooting at a fish market,
这些海狮会上来 它们会说
and these sea lions would come up and they'd be like...
所以为了LL的生日
And so for, uh, LL's birthday,
他拿着鱼 把它扔给长滩中♥央♥的海狮
he was taking the fish and chucking it to the sea lions in the middle of Long Beach.
他和我笑得很厉害 就像两个八岁的孩子
He and I were laughing so hard, like two eight-year-olds
能给海狮喂鱼真是太兴奋了
just so excited to feed fish to sea lions.
那天真棒
That was a great day.
后面还有 - 今天被车撞了 那很有趣
Still ahead. - Got hit by a car today. That was a lot of fun.
我们要追溯到演员们在黄金时段首次亮相的时候
We're throwing it back to when the cast made their prime time debut.
我们很幸运能参加《海军罪案调查处》的演出
We were lucky we jumped in to NCIS's show.
我当然希望这个衍生剧集能继续下去
I'm definitely hoping that the spin-off, uh, goes ahead.
此外 还有Dani和Dave浪漫背后的真实故事
Plus, the real story behind Dani and Dave's romance.
我低头一看 心想 哇 那家伙很有魅力 剩下的都是历史了
I looked down, I was like, "Wow, that guy's attractive." The rest is history.
向海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶致敬
A Salute to NCIS: Los Angeles:
《今夜娱乐》特辑将继续播出 这里是CBS
An Entertainment Tonight Special will continue. This is CBS.
Chris Dani Eric Todd
Chris, Dani, Eric, Todd.
你们的表现太棒了 14年了
You guys killed it, man. 14 years.
真的做得好 恭喜你们
And, uh, just, well done. Well done, guys.
敬我那边所有的兄弟姐妹
To all my brothers, uh, and sisters over there at, uh,
海军罪案调查处: 洛杉矶 我爱你们
NCIS: L.A., um, I love you guys.
你们知道我对你们的感受 祝你们好运×2
And you guys know how I feel about you. So good luck, break a leg.
为海军罪案调查处: 洛杉矶的所有成员送上最棒的祝福
To everyone at NCIS: L.A., best of luck.
干杯
Cheers.
感谢你们坚守了海军罪案调查处的阵地
Thank you for holding down the NCIS fort
如果可以的话 想代表
and, uh, representing, and then, uh,
也许你们会时不时地来我们剧集客串
who knows, maybe you pop over to our show every now and then.
哦 是的 你们看 这就是来自原剧海军罪案调查处的一些厚爱
Oh, yeah, you see, that's some love right there from the NCIS flagship.
你们知道 海军罪案调查处: 洛杉矶是原剧三个衍生剧中的第一个
You know, NCIS: L.A. was the first of three spin-offs from the show,
2009年首次播出
making its debut back in 2009.
但请注意 Mark Harmon主演的最初剧集
But get this: the O.G., starring Mark Harmon,
实际上是从2003年的热门连续剧《执法悍将》开始的
actually branched off from the hit series JAG in 2003.
第八季第20-21集
现在 Callen Sam Kensi和Beale的首次出场
Now, we first met Callen, Sam, Kensi and Beale
是由上下两集在海军罪案调查处里作为洛杉矶的衍生集播出的
in a two-part NCIS episode that served as a backdoor pilot for L.A.
NCIS 第六季 第22-23集
那么第一场戏在片场是什么感觉呢
So what was it like on set for that very first scene?
助理导演: 标记 - 导演: 开始
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR: A mark! - DIRECTOR: Action!
是的 我今天被车撞了 那很有趣
Yes, I got hit by a car today. That was a lot of fun.
这是我的第一份工作 是的 在美国的一份重要工作
It's my first, uh, I s-- yeah, big American job,
我超级兴奋
so, uh, I'm pretty excited.
你是想要激怒我吗 - 它起作用了吗
Are you trying to get under my skin? - Is it working?
后面一句不在正片里
这是我在海军罪案调查处的剧本研读
I'm at the table read on NCIS,
我记得我们在那个房♥间里散步 我只是和大家见面
and, uh, I remember we walked in that room, and I'm just meeting everybody.
我在想 我记得我在《周五晚间音乐视频》里见过他 - 是的
I'm like, "I remember watching him on Friday Night Videos, you know?" - Yeah.
Friday Night Videos: 1983年-2002年在NBC播出 期间改过两次名字 Friday Night (1994年) Late Friday (2001年)
现在你成了我最好的朋友
You got my man here, and...
然后 原始剧集里的演员走进来
and, uh, and then, the cast came in from the original show,
他们就像一家人 我们像是
and they were like a family. We're like--
我四处打探了一圈 想着
I'm looking around, going, uh,
这个团队会像那个团队一样亲密吗
"Is this group gonna be close like that group?"
当时你并不知道 - 哦 哇喔
And you just don't know. - Oh, wow.
如果你回过头来看 这段旅程 友谊和纽带 那真是不可思议
If you look back, the journey and the friendships and the bonds, it's incredible.
我们确实有了我们所看到的其他演员之间的关系
And we absolutely do have that relationship that we saw the other cast had.
和原始剧集一样
And just like the original,
海军罪案调查处: 洛杉矶一直站在讲述重要故事的最前沿
NCIS: L.A. has been at the forefront of telling stories that matter.
Sam经历了什么 他的妻子死了 诸如此类的事情
What Sam went through with his wife dying, and stuff like that.
我的角色在寻找他的父母 以及他们与Hetty的关系
And-and my character was searching for his parents and-and their relationships with Hetty.
在某些情节中 它充满了动作和乐趣
And there-there are certain episodes where it's-it's action and fun,
还有一些情节 是你得深挖的那种
and then there's some where you're kind of digging deep.
向军队致敬是
Honoring the military is another mission
团队另一项高度个人化的使命
that's highly personal to this team.
我的祖父曾在陆军服役
My-my grandfather was in the Army,
我爸爸曾在海军服役
um, my dad was in the Navy.
所以我相信这个国家 我相信军队的所作所为
So I believe in this country, I believe in what the military does
我相信要支持军队
and I believe in supporting the troops.
我的角色是前海豹突击队队员
And, uh, as-- My character's a former Navy SEAL,
所以这非常有趣 可以代表我
so it-it just, it's a lot of fun to-to... to be able to represent!
我认为你应该赞美那些冒着生命危险的人
I think you got to celebrate the people that put their lives on the line.
你们知道吗 我确实相信 作为兄弟
You know, I-I do believe, as, uh, as somebody that has a brother-in-law
我哥已经参与了七次爆♥炸♥物处理
that's done seven tours as an E.O.D.
他曾经是海豹突击队的一员
and a brother that is a former Navy SEAL,
你必须称赞那些愿意
that you got to celebrate the people
每天冒着生命危险
that are willing to go out thee and put their lives
给我们这个机会的人
on the line every single day to-to give us this opportunity.
他们不时地谈到一些有争议的话题
They have touched on some controversial subjects from time to time.
但他们整体的重点是娱乐
But their overall emphasis is on entertainment.
他们从不说教
They never preached.
他们会提出一个观点 但他们没有说教
They would take a point of view, but they didn't preach.
他们用它来娱乐
They entertained with it.
寓教于乐是 海军罪案调查处: 洛杉矶 引人入胜的原因
Entertaining with a message is what made NCIS: L.A. so compelling.
想想看: 这是美国第一部
Consider this: it's one of the first American TV shows
以经常戴头巾为主角的电视节目
to feature a series regular wearing a hijab.
特别探员Fatima Namazi
Special Agent Fatima Namazi.
她总是一个戴着头巾的角色
It was always a character with a hijab.
这一直是我们的计划
That was always the plan.
戴着头巾参加了试镜
Went into the audition with a headscarf on.
是的 我认为他们真的想代表这一点
Um, yeah, I think that they-they really wanted to represent that, um,
所以他们想找到一个能效仿这一点的人
so they wanted to find someone who-who emulated that.
我们已经在某些问题上阐明了一点
We've made a point of sort of shining a light on certain issues,
无论是对亚裔美国人的仇恨
whether it was Asian American hate,
还是军队中的性少数群体
whether it was LGBTQ in the military,
无论是警♥察♥对非裔美国人的暴行
whether it was police brutality against African Americans.
下车 - 嘿 喔
Out of the car. - Hey, w-whoa!
喔 喔 喔
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
对我来说 解决这个问题并以一种反映我的生活的方式
It was very, very important for me to tackle that
讲述这个故事是非常非常重要的
and tell that story in a way that also reflected, like, my life.
作为年轻的黑人男性 这对我来说非常重要
Super important for me as a young Black male.
除非Rountree今天早上谋杀了某人 否则对此没有任何解释
电影精选列表