Unless Rountree murdered somebody this morning, there's no explanation for this.
然后是 海军罪案调查处: 洛杉矶 中的英武女性
And then there are the fierce women of NCIS: L.A.,
为我们的后辈
giving us strong, independent
做出了强大 独♥立♥和有能力的榜样
and empowered role models for generations to come.
下车
Out of the car.
有武器
Weapon.
我想 在我24岁的时候
I presumed, in my 24 years of age,
如果我要变得强壮 聪明 积极进取等等
that if I'm going to be strong and intelligent and a go-getter and all this stuff,
我必须表现得非常镇定
that I had to perform, like, kind of stiff and very poised
一旦我对这个角色感到更加放松
and-and once I fell into being more at ease
就知道我可以变得坚强 坚韧 能干和聪明
with the character and knowing that I could be strong and tough and capable and smar,
但同时也是一个傻瓜 它改变了一切
but also a goofball, it kind of changed everything.
这才是赋予自主♥权♥的东西
And that was the empowering thing.
为其他年轻女性树立榜样 事实上 我有一个很棒的故事
To be an example for other young women... Actually, I have a great story.
我回纽约过夏天
I went home to New York for the summer,
而这个人 她说
and this person, she said,
我只想告诉你 Nell Jones
"I just want to tell you that Nell Jones
你让所有的科技产品看起来很酷
"makes all that tech stuff look cool.
我女儿看懂了 她也看懂了你
"And my daughter sees that, and she sees you,
你帮助她 让她看清了自己
and you've helped her see herself."
这与我小时候的娱乐方式不同 比如
It is the difference of entertainment from when I was a kid, like,
80年代的英雄与现在相比是什么样子
what an '80s hero looks like versus now.
我的两个女儿
Like, the fact that my two daughters,
当他们看到他们的姑姑时
when they get to watch their aunt,
是作为房♥间里最坚强的那种人
like, as the toughest person in the room,
我认为 无论是有意识的还是潜意识的
I think it's, whether it's conscious or subconscious,
我认为我们绝对有必要拥有
I think it's an absolute necessity for-for us to have, you know...
那些英雄
...those-those heroes.
接下来 继续向海军罪案调查处: 洛杉矶的
Coming up in our Salute to NCIS: L.A.,
幕后家人致敬
the family behind the scenes.
她嫁给了银幕上丈夫的哥哥 所以 这
She's married to her on-screen husband's brother. So, it's...
追忆一个逝去的传奇
And remembering a fallen legend.
Miguel很特别
Miguel was special, man.
即使在他生命的最后几周 他也从未错过任何剧本研读
Even in his last weeks of life, he never missed a table read.
那个人 非常可爱的那个
That guy there-- the really cute one--
你以为是Deeks吗 其实不是
so you think it's Deeks? It's not Deeks.
那是我丈夫
That's my husband.
就在后面 他们以一种非常有趣的方式互动
Right in the back there. They're interacting in a very interesting way.
在户外 也许我们可以走近一些 观察他们
Perhaps we can get closer and observe them... in the wild.
那是我丈夫在那里
That's my husband right there!
她嫁给了银幕上丈夫的哥哥 所以 这是
She's married to her on-screen husband's brother. So, it's...
非常奇怪的家庭氛围
a strange family dynamic.
你真不是我喜欢的类型
You are so not my type.
哎呦喂
Oh, boy.
说到戏剧性 不 我只是在开玩笑
Talk about family drama. No, I'm just kidding.
他们超棒
They're so great.
我想 你们就像兄弟姐妹
I'm like, "You guys are like brother and sister."
比如 他们之间的谈话
Like, the conversations, the...
来回的小争吵
you know, the little bickering back and forth.
老天 他们就要播出这个了
God. Now they're gonna air this.
这是你的错误决定中最糟糕的部分
This is the worst part about your bad decisions.
你们一起度假吗 是怎么
Do you guys spend the holidays together? How does it...?
老天啊 不
God, no.
是的 - 你知道我们花了多少时间
Yes. - Do you know how much time we spend...?
事实上 我们有一起 不是吗 - 对
We do, actually, don't we? - Yes.
完成 停
Done. Cut.
你成功了 这很棒
You got it. It was great.
Eric是在第一季结尾加入我们剧组的
Eric joined us, uh, end of season one,
他说 你应该见见我哥哥
and he said, "You need to meet my brother."
然后我遇到了Eric现在的妻子 当时还是女朋友的Sara
And then I met Eric's now-wife- at the time, girlfriend-- Sara.
她也说 你应该见见Dave
And she was like, "You need to meet Dave. You need to meet Dave."
Eric和Sarah邀请我去一个朋友家
Eric and Sarah invited me to go to a friend's house.
Dave也在那
Dave was there, and he...
他们在玩像是触身式橄榄球的运动
They were playing, uh, touch football or something like that.
球朝我的方向飞了过来
And the ball came flying in my direction,
他有点像 飞了起来接住了球 落在我的脚下
and he kind of, like, flew and caught the ball and fell at my feet.
我低头一看 说 怎么了
And I looked down, and I said, "What's up?"
我当时还不知道那是Eric的哥哥
And I didn't know that was Eric's brother at the time.
我低头一看 心想 哇 那家伙很有魅力
I looked down, and I was like, "Wow, that guy's attractive."
结果他就是Dave 原来这种吸引力是相互的
Turns out it was Dave, turns out the attraction was mutual,
结果我们结婚了 生了两个孩子
and turns out we got married and had two kids.
剩下的就是历史了
The rest is history.
2013年 Dave和Dani有了他们的大儿子River
In 2013, Dave and Dani had their first son, River,
而就在四个月前 Eric和Sarah迎来了River的堂姐Wyat
just four months after Eric and Sarah welcomed his cousin Wyat.
在2016年 两个女人都生下了女儿 相隔仅三周
Then, in 2016, both women gave birth to girls just three weeks apart.
Eric绝对是首当其冲的
Eric definitely got the brunt of it.
回到家后 他说 今天是Dani日 而我说
Comes home, and he's like, "Man, phew, Dani today." And I'm like,
你在说什么 那是什么意思
"What are you talking about? What do you mean?"
就好像
Just like...
我记得演员们第一次一起出去吃饭
I remember the first time the cast ever went out to dinner together.
这是第一季 所以当时 我想
And it was season one, so at the time, I was like,
哦 天呐 我要和Chris O'Donnell以及LL Cool J一起吃晚餐了 哦 老天
"Oh, my God, I'm having dinner with Chris O'Donnell and LL Cool J. Oh, my God."
而现在我之会说 嘿 怎么了
And now I'm just like, "Yeah, what's up, bro?"
他们是我兄长了
They're my brothers.
我非常爱他们
I love them so much.
我认为 当你与人们密切合作这么长时间后
I think when you work this closely with people for so long,
我们与他们有着真正的融洽关系
we have a real rapport and a real relationship with them.
我们将永远相互了解 永远是朋友
We're going to always know each other and always be friends.
我的意思是 这就是事实
I mean, it's just, this is what it is.
你在镜头上看到的关系
The relationships that you see on camera,
你在那里看到的化学反应
the chemistry that you see there, is-is due to the fact
是因为我们在工作之外都是很好的朋友
that we all have great relationships outside of work.
就像一家人
It is like a family.
这就是这个剧集的美妙之处 它真的是一个家庭
That's what was so beautiful about the show, is it really was a family.
和其他家庭一样
And just like any family,
演员们也面临着令人心碎的损失
the cast faced some heartbreaking losses.
2017年1月 他们深爱的搭档Miguel Ferrer
In January 2017, their beloved costar, Miguel Ferrer,
与喉癌作斗争后去世
passed away after battling throat cancer.
他饰演的NCIS LA的代理主任Owen Granger 在2017年2月19日播出了最后一集
His final episode as NCIS Assistant Director Owen Granger aired February 19, 2017.
我们现在仍会怀念他
His loss is still felt.
是的 他很坚强 Miguel很坚强
Yeah, it's tough. Miguel was tough.
你可以看他的最后几集 他是
You can watch his last couple episodes. He was...
他真的很挣扎
He was really struggling.
事实上 尽管他
And the fact that even though he was...
即使在他生命的最后几周
Even in his last weeks of life,
他也从未错过任何剧本研读
he never missed a table read.
他来参加了每场剧本研读
He came to every table read.
我以为他会像以前一样慢慢康复
I just assumed that he was going to get better like he did the time before.
当他去世的时候 就像
And then when he passed away, like...
再也没有机会
Didn't get a chance to...
我们没有机会和他说再见
Uh, we didn't get a chance to say goodbye to him.
他去世后 他的妻子
After he passed, his wife
走到我面前
came up to me, and,
她说 你知道吗 Miguel在红毯上总是很害羞
um... she said, "You know, Miguel was always really shy on the red carpets and stuff."
她说 他会等你来的
She said, "He would wait for you to arrive."
因为很明显我是那种大嗓门又无所谓的
'Cause I'm obviously, like, big and loud and whatever.
她说 他会等你来 这样他就可以和你一起走过红毯了
And she's like, "He would wait for you to arrive so he could walk down the carpet with you."
他的最后一次红毯 我怀上了我的女儿
His last red carpet, I was super pregnant with my daughte,
我一直大喊那是他的孩子
and I kept yelling out that it was his baby.
你知道 他笑了 我们一起笑了
You know, and he laughed, and we laughed together.
他是
He was...
很会讲故事的
...a big storyteller.
我是说 他就是在好莱坞出生的婴儿的缩影 对吧
I mean, he was the epitome of a Hollywood baby, right?
他在旧好莱坞长大
He grew up in old Hollywood,
他知道很多事
and he was just a wealth of information.
Frank Sinatra小时候就会出现在他的客厅里
Frank Sinatra was in his living room when he was a kid
Frank Sinatra 1915年12月12日-1998年5月14日 美国男歌♥手
Rosemary Clooney 1928年5月23日-2002年6月29日 美国女歌♥手
因为他的妈妈是Rosemary Clooney
because his mom was Rosemary Clooney,
我是说 还有他的表弟George Clooney
and I mean, just... You know, and his cousin George Clooney.
George Clooney是Rosemary Clooney弟弟的儿子
我们得到了George婚礼的内♥幕♥消息
We got inside tips about George's wedding.
电影精选列表