谢谢你 副总指挥波尔
Thank you, Obergruppenführer Pohl.
大家早上好
Good morning, everyone.
早上好
Good morning.
有两个人遗憾缺席
Two apologies for absence.
米特尔堡-多拉集中营的突击队大队长福施纳
Sturmbannführer Forschner, Mittelbau-Dora.
和里加-开瑟瓦德集中营的突击队大队长绍尔
Sturmbannführer Sauer, Riga-Kaiserwald.
你们会发现
You will appreciate
我们今天的日程很满
we have a very busy agenda today.
匈牙利行动非常紧急
The Hungarian operation is urgent,
而且复杂
and complex,
从行动各方面来说
and will involve converging challenges
都汇集了多项挑战
at every operational level.
请将手里的文件翻到第一页
Please turn to the first page in your files.
有五个标题
You will see five headings.
第一项
Item one.
时间安排
Timings.
第二项
Item two.
建筑资源重新部署
Re-direction of construction resources.
第三项
Item three.
运输
Transportation.
第四项 监狱劳工
For item four, prisoner workers.
梅恩迪医生今天跟我们一起
Dr. Meindi from Steyr-Daimler-Puch,
他来自斯太尔-戴姆勒-普赫 有的人认识他
some of you know him, some of you don't,
有的人不认识
is joining us today
他会跟我们一起探讨薪酬和奖励机制
to discuss pay rates and incentives.
第五项
Item five.
消防措施和空防策略
Fire and air defence measures.
女生不想出门
The girls didn't want to go out.
是啊
Yes.
因为天太冷了
Because it is so cold.
不过 我很喜欢雪
Well, I love the snow.
放手
Stop.
放我下来 克劳斯
Leave me alone, Claus.
快住手 克劳斯
Stop it, Claus.
不
No.
别烦我了 你这个叛徒
Leave me alone, you traitor.
三月六日那场空袭中
Saturday's funeral ceremony for the pupils
丧生的空军学校学生
of the Air Force School
他们的葬礼
who died in the bombing raid
将于周六十一点半开始
of March 6th will start at 11:30.
党卫队护柩人员应在十点四十五之前
SS pall bearers should congregate
于T楼前院集♥合♥
in the forecourt of the T Building by 10:45.
大约上午十一点
Transport will leave for Hans Schemm School
出发前往汉斯·施厄姆学校
promptly at 11am.
卫队指挥官
Commander of the Guard
党卫队突击队长 古斯塔夫·韦格纳
Obersturmbannführer Gustav Wegner
将与德国少女联盟
will lead the cortege to the cemetery
和空军学生代表
with a delegation from the League of German Girls
一同带领送葬队伍前往墓园
and Air Force Students.
党卫队突击队长 霍斯
Obersturmbannfiihrer Hoss.
鲁道夫 进来吧
Rudolf. Come on in.
你最近好吗
How are you?
很好
Good.
我刚收到这条消息
I've just received this.
党卫队总队长冯会见了
Obergruppenführer Poht met with
党卫军帝国领袖希姆莱
Reichsführer Himmler
评估了相关数据
to assess the numbers involved
然后提到了你的名字
and your name came up.
我们要把利伯亨舍尔调去迈丹尼克集中营
We're moving Liebehenschel to Majdanek.
他的精力不足以胜任这项工作
He's not energetic enough for this.
好的
Okay.
艾希曼会给你下发行动指令
You'll receive operational orders from Eichmann.
纳粹德国高♥官♥ 犹太人♥大♥屠♥杀♥中执行”最终方案“的主要负责者
太好了
Perfect.
等你到了那边 告诉我你需要什么资源
Tell me what resources you need when you get there.
我会的
I will.
有任何问题 直接来找我或者找格哈德
Any problems, come to me or Gerhard directly.
纳粹党高♥官♥,纳粹党总理办公室马丁·鲍曼的助手
谢谢您
Thank you.
海德薇还好吗
How's Hedwig?
很好
Good.
波尔告诉我 她每周都从你们家的花♥园♥
Pohl told me she sends the boss
采花送给领导们
flowers from your garden every week.
是的
Yes.
把任务办好
Get the job done.
我会的 谢谢您
I will. Thank you.
非常感谢你们对我的信任
I appreciate the trust and confidence
和信心
you have in me.
怎么样
And?
我还不确定
I'm not sure yet.
放心
Relax.
他不会把他们全塞进烟囱里
He won't put them all up the chimney.
会给你留出工人的
You'll get your workers.
到时你就知道了
You'll see.
你睡眠还好吗
Are you sleeping okay?
是的
Yes.
你每天排便几次
How many bowel movements do you have per day?
一天两次
Twice per day.
排尿呢
Urinating?
没有问题
Without issues.
现在我要检查一下各处 先从浅层开始
I'll feel around now. On the surface, first.
如果疼的话 请告诉我
If there is any pain, then please let me know.
我是霍斯
This is Hoss.
长途优先呼叫
Long-distance priority call,
打给奥斯维辛 霍斯私宅
KL Auschwitz, Hoss private residence.
我在线等
I'll stay on the line.
你在吗
Are you there?
喂
Hello?
方便说话吗
Can you talk?
一切都好吗
Is everything okay?
都好
Yes.
有消息了
I have news.
我跟你说过我听到一些传言
I told you I'd heard rumblings
不过都不确切
but nothing concrete.
什么消息
What news?
匈牙利的事
The Hungary thing.
老头子在海因里希给我下命令了
The old man gave me orders from Heinrich.
你如愿了 我要回来负责这项任务
It's happening at last. I'm coming back to run it.
我真是松了口气
Well, I'm very relieved about that.
老实说 我高兴坏了
I have to admit, I'm pleased as Punch.
是啊
Yes.
不知道 我要先去布达佩斯
I don't know, I go to Budapest first.
那之后事情就会明朗了
Things will be clearer after that.
好了 我还要忙
Anyway, my cogs are turning.
我得走了
I must get on.
聚会结束我再打给你
I'll call you re party.
等下 先别挂
No. Wait, please
告诉埃莉诺·波尔
Tell Eleanor Pohl,
等她收到包裹
when she receives her parcel,
记得看粉盒
to look in the compact.
里面有东西
They're inside.
我听说希姆莱称它为霍斯行动
I heard Himmler's calling it Operation Hoss.
太好了 我真替你开心
That's fantastic. I'm so happy for you.
谢谢你 穆齐
Thank you, Mutzi.
这也是你的名字
It's your name too.
到场的都有谁
Who was there?
说实话
To tell you the truth
我当时没注意
I wasn't really paying attention.
我忙着思考
I was too busy thinking
怎么把房♥间里的人都毒死
how I'd gas everyone in the room.
从逻辑上来说 非常难
Very difficult, logistically,
电影精选列表