Jewish stuff.
她的窗帘被拿到街头拍卖♥♥
And I got outbid on her curtains
那些人出价都比我高
at the street auction.
最后她对面的邻居拍到了
Her opposite, she got them.
我很喜欢那些窗帘的
I loved those curtains.
这些花太美了
These flowers are so beautiful.
那边是杜♥鹃♥花
The azaleas there.
这边儿还有蔬菜
There are also vegetables.
几种草药 迷迭香 甜菜根 这是小茴香
A few herbs. Rosemary. Beetroot. This is fennel.
向日葵
Sunflowers.
这里是苤蓝 孩子们很喜欢吃
And here is kohlrabi. The children love to eat it.
卷心菜 羽衣甘蓝 四季豆
Cabbage. Kale. Runner beans.
南瓜
Pumpkins.
还有土豆等等
Potatoes and more.
我们这里还有蜜蜂为我们提供蜂蜜
We have bees over here to provide our honey.
真是个天堂般的花♥园♥
It's a paradise garden.
鲁道夫都还好吗
And Rudolf is okay?
是的 他很好
Yes, he's fine.
马不停蹄地工作 即使在家也是
Working non-stop, even when he's home.
他也甘之如饴
Which he loves.
他可是个忙人
He's a busy bee.
他是 马不停蹄
He is. Non-stop.
他还在承受着你无法想象的压力
And under pressure like you wouldn't believe.
那你还好嘛
And you're okay?
我看起来是好的样子吗
Do I look okay?
鲁迪说我是奥斯维辛的女王
Rudi calls me the Queen of Auschwitz.
一点不假
Honestly.
你过得不错
To have all this.
你是真的站稳了脚跟 我的孩子。
You really have landed on your feet, my child.
菩提树叶变黄了
The linden trees are turning yellow.
它们开花的时候可香了
It smelled so nice when they were flowering.
这个会爬满并遮住所有东西
This will grow and cover everything.
你下次来就看得到了
You'll see next time you visit.
别叫
No.
停下
Stop it.
我们在霍斯家度过的
The heartfelt time we spent in the Hoss house
美好时光
will always be
将永远成为我们最美好的假期回忆
among our most beautiful holiday memories.
我们的明天在东方
In the East lies our tomorrow.
感谢你的国家社♥会♥主♥义♥热情款待
Thanks for your National Socialist hospitality.
这是威利... 不对 是比利...寄的
And this was from... Willy... Billy...
汉斯说他的凉鞋在你这
Hans says you have his sandals.
我们要搬家了 穆齐
We have to leave, Mutzi.
从哪搬家
Leave where?
这里 我们必须搬 我们要换驻地了
Here. We have to go. We're being transferred.
什么
Sorry, what?
我们要换驻地了
We're being transferred.
换去哪
To where?
奥拉宁堡
Oranienburg.
什么
What?
他们把我和阿瑟·利伯亨舍尔互相交换了
They're swapping me for Arthur Liebehenschel.
他到这来
He comes here.
我去接任副督察
I take over as Deputy Inspector.
如果你已经知道这事有一阵子了 为何不告诉我
If you've known this for a while, why tell me now?
没有合适的时机说出来
There was no good moment to say it.
你现在不是说了
You've said it now.
你去哪
Where are you going?
去拿凉鞋
To get the sandals.
你什么时候知道的
When did you find out?
波尔上周告诉我的
Pohl told me last week.
我尝试着不去想它
I tried to make it go away.
那就给伯曼打电♥话♥
Then call Bormann.
我试过了
I've tried Bormann.
我该去找希♥特♥勒♥吗
Should I go to Hitler now?
这不明摆着吗
Well, yes.
鲁道夫
Rudolf.
鲁道夫
Rudolf.
别就这么溜走了
Don't turn your back on me.
停下
Stop.
冷静一下 回去聚会吧
Calm down. Go back to the party.
你不能这样对我
You can't do this to me.
这是什么 玛塔
What is this? Marta.
怎么了 霍斯夫人
Mrs. Hoss?
我问你这是什么 在那里"霍斯夫人 霍斯夫人"
What's this, "Mrs. Hoss? Mrs. Hoss?"
别逼我发飙
I'll show you Mrs. Hoss.
拿拖把拖掉
Mop it up.
别忘了我家待你不薄
Don't forget you live well in our house.
他妈的
Bloody hell.
现在就拖
Now.
他妈的
Bloody hell.
他们为什么要把你调走
Why are they transferring you?
体制改革
Structural changes.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
他们没说具体的
They weren't specific.
但是我不是唯一一个被调走的
But I'm not the only one being moved.
很多人都是
There are lots of us.
什么时候
When?
很快
Soon.
有多快
How soon?
我还在等消息
I'm waiting to be told.
如果是为了调查 他们应该给希姆莱打电♥话♥
If it's about the investigation they should call Himmler.
他煽风点火了
He encouraged us.
不
No.
所以跟那无关
So it's not that?
这是个政♥治♥问题
It's a political matter.
那就去找希♥特♥勒♥
Then go to Hitler.
别异想天开
Don't be ridiculous.
这不是异想天开
It's not ridiculous.
一旦剥开层层伪装
You're the one who carries out his orders
你就是那个执行他命令的人
once you peel away the layers.
我们得面对事实 我们必须离开
We have to face facts. We have to leave.
不要
No.
只有你必须离开
You have to leave.
我没错啊
Yes.
你的工作现在在奥拉宁堡
Your work is in Oranienburg now.
我的工作是在这里
Mine is raising our children,
抚养我们的孩子们
and I'll do that from here.
我从没想过你会不和我在一起
I never thought that you wouldn't be with me.
从来没想过
Never crossed my mind.
除非他们把我从这拖走
They'd have to drag me out of here.
你知道的
You know that.
这是我们的家
This is our home.
我们正过着从十七岁开始就梦想过的生活
We're living how we dreamed we would.
现在的生活甚至超越了梦想
Since we were 17. Beyond how we dreamed.
终于离开了城市
Out of the city finally.
想要的一切都在家门口
Everything we want. On our doorstep.
我们的孩子强壮 健康 快乐
And our children are strong, healthy and happy.
我们实现了
Everything the Fuhrer said
元首所说的生活方式
about how to live is how we do.
去东部 找地方生活
Go East. Living space.
这是我们生活的地方
This is our living space.
这就是我们生活的地方
This is our living space.
我知道你认同我
I know you agree with me.
阿瑟可以找别的地方住
Arthur can find somewhere else to live.
不一定要夺走我们的家
He doesn't need to take our home.
你应该把这当作条件
You should make it a condition.
他们至少要做到这点
It's the least they can do.
反正 他会想要一栋联排别♥墅♥
He'll want a townhouse, anyway.
鲁道夫
Rudolf?
我知道了
I heard you.
所以
电影精选列表