Will you excuse me? I just have to take care of it.
当然 请便 很高兴认识你
Yeah, okay. It's nice meeting you.
我也很高兴认识你
Yeah, you as well.
宝贝 我们该走了
Okay, come on, sweetie, let's go.
打扰一下 能借用你们的电♥话♥吗
Um, excuse me, can I borrow your telephone
拜托了
for a moment, please?
我想我应该叫警♥察♥过来
I think I'd like to call the police.
很抱歉要你复述一遍事情经过
Sorry to make you retell it,
但为了每个人都能听到
but just so everyone can hear,
你可以再讲一次吗
would you mind recounting it for everybody?
他肯定是凶手
It was definitely him.
他很怪异 我觉得凶手就是他
He was weird and I could tell it was him.
我从来没有遇到过这样的人
And I've never met anybody like that around here really,
他是本地人 因为他说了一句"恁"
and I know he was local because he said "y'all."
他身材很高大
And he was really big.
-他有多高 -不知道 但他就是个巨人
- How tall? I don't know. - But he was big.
他闻起来有暗室的味道
And he kind of smelled like a dark room.
就是那种用来洗老式照片的房♥间
You know, like the kind they use for photography.
我甚至不知道为什么我会被带到这
I don't even know why you brought me in here.
兰道尔 他在后面工作
Randall. He works in the back.
他在肉类部门工作
He works in the meat department.
我不知道他是怎么获得那些肉的
I don't know where he gets all that meat.
你们应该找他谈
You should talk to him.
请不要叫我性工作者
Do not call me a sex worker.
你知道那有多冒犯吗
You know how offensive that is?
我已经很久没干这行了
I don't even do that shit anymore.
是的 没错
Yeah. Yes. Yes.
我承认自己家财万贯
I own a lot of properties, okay?
但你也不能把这件事情推到我身上 好吗
You're not gonna pin this thing on me, all right?
我已经和这里一半的人谈过话了
I already talked to half the goddamn staff here.
现在他妈的可以让我给我妻子打个电♥话♥吗
Now can someone let me call my fucking wife? Please?
你们做事应该更有效率
You've gotta get your shit together.
我他妈可以现在就结束这个问询
I could've fucking solved this thing by now.
我走出房♥子
I was out of my house.
我听到了声响 然后我看到了一个影子
I heard this noise and I saw this shape.
那是个庞然大物
It was big.
是个女巨人
It was a big woman.
那个男人问我麦莉的情况 还有她几岁了
He wanted to know about Miley and how old she was.
而且他知道我开什么车
And he knew what car I'd driven.
他知道我曾经开车到过那里
He knew that I'd driven there.
他的手肘上有血迹
He had had blood here...
-她就是个巨人 -还有在报纸上
- She was big. - ...and on a newspaper...
这里可以吸烟吗
Cool if I smoke in here?
我就说 "兄弟 我们不卖♥♥羊奶"
I'm like, "Dude, we don't sell goat's milk.
-我们只有牛奶卖♥♥ -而他就说
- We sell cow's milk." - He's like,
我想要羊奶 现在就要
"I want goat's milk. I want goat's milk now."
他带着的报纸也很奇怪
The newspaper that he had was wield, too.
我家里还有猫 还有事要做
I got cats at home. I got things to do.
就像五十年代香烟广♥告♥里那样的
...had advertisements like from the 50s, like cigarette...
你我都懂规矩的
You know the drill, I know the drill.
就这样 我说完了
Stop. I'm done.
我什么都没做 拜托 我要找律师
I haven't done anything. Please just get me the lawyer.
宪法第六修正案赋予我权利 我想打电♥话♥
Sixth Amendment. I want a phone call.
你有没有注意到他从桌子上拿走什么东西
Did you notice if he took anything from your table?
比如收据之类的 我是说小物件之类的
Like a receipt? I'm talking even something small.
没发现
No.
他应该有快三十岁了
Late 20s to...
或者
Um...
我不知道 也可能快五十岁了
I don't know. Maybe early 50s.
只是猜测 我不知道确切的年龄
Maybe. I don't know. I mean...
毕竟他戴着帽子
he had his hood up.
而且餐馆里也很热
And it was hot in there.
谢谢您把这件事告诉我们
Well, thank you for bringing this to our attention.
菲尔查德女士
Mrs. Fairchild.
如果有其他需要 我们会再联♥系♥你的
We'll have our offices call you if we need anything else.
等等 你觉得可能是他吗
Wait. Do you think it could've been him?
可能吧
Maybe.
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming in.
我得去办点事
I got something.
我知道雪谷狼人是谁了
I know who the Snow Hollow wolfman is.
太棒了 全都告诉我们
Great. We wanna hear all about it.
戴夫 他情况怎么样
Hey, Dave. How are we looking?
健壮如牛
Clean bill of health.
他刚说我明年夏天就能回岗了
Said I should check back next summer.
他心脏有杂音
It's a heart murmur.
-该死的 -瞎扯 就是瞎扯
- Goddamn it! - Bullshit. Bullshit.
有家不错的综合医院
There's a great facility at General.
-扯淡 -戴夫你出去
- Bullshit. - Dave. Out.
好了 听着 你来之前他还说我没事呢
All right, look, he said I was fine just before you got in here.
这家伙甚至算不上是个真正的医生
Guy's not even a real doctor.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我没事 我不知道他在说什么
I'm fine. I don't know what he's talking about.
不你不好 就在家工作不好吗
No, you're not. Just work from home.
没人他妈的在乎你在家工作
Nobody gives a shit if you work from home.
只有你在乎这事
The only person that cares is you.
真的吗
Really?
是的 我能搞定的
Yeah. I got this.
不 你搞不定
No, you don't.
你不能把我从这事里撇开
You can't steamroll me out of here
就现在这混乱的情况下
with all this going on.
小先生你这可是歧视老人 是歧视老人
That is ageism, no siree. Ageism.
我要知道关于审问的结果
I wanna know about those interviews.
行吧 我觉着进展挺不错的
Yeah, I mean, they're actually going pretty great.
有几位当地的应♥召♥女郎
Uh, couple of local call girls,
还有几位幸存者的证词
some survivors' testimonies...
不不 我不要再告诉你这些了
No! Hey! I'm not doing this!
该死的给我站起来 你完全不明白
Stand up! Goddamn it! You have any idea
你这样会给我多大压力
what you're putting me through with this goddamn stress?
我有时在半夜惊醒
I wake up in the middle of the night,
听到电♥话♥铃响
the phone's ringing!
我想到的第一件事就是 那是别人来电
The first thing that I think is that somebody's calling me
通知我你死了
to tell me that you're dead!
是哦 你才是受害者是吧 我总算明白了
Oh, you're the victim. I got it now.
-这他妈就是个噩梦 -一切都围着你转
- It's a fucking nightmare! - All about you.
就该死的去看个医生怎么了
Goddamn it! Just go to a doctor!
我拒绝再这样下去了 我不是个小孩了
I'm not doing this shit anymore! I'm not a child!
你不相信我对自己身体有数
You don't trust that I know myself.
不 我相信你
No, I trust you.
信你在这事上表现得像他妈的混♥蛋♥一样
Trust you being a complete fucking asshole about this.
行吧我就是个混♥蛋♥ 我会改的
All right, I'm an asshole. I'm gonna work on that.
我们吵完了吗 行了吗
We done with that? All right? Finished?
现在继续告诉我审问的信息
Now, tell me about those interviews.
好吧
Ahh! All right.
我们找的嫌疑人体型应该比较大
Hey. We're looking for somebody big.
不要啊
No!
我要进出那家咖啡店的
I want license plates out of everybody
每一个人的身份证件
that came out of that cafe.
你有任何发现吗 指纹
Do you have anything? Fingerprints?
血样 或任何东西
Blood? Fucking anything?
的确有很多血
There's a lot of blood.
只有我和凯文在这里工作
It's just me and Kevin down here.
我没验过这样的尸体
I've never worked with a body like this...
别告诉我们你什么都没发现
Don't email us saying you got nothing.
给你发钱吃白饭的吗
What the fuck is County paying you for?
这本来就不是我的工作
That is not my job.
不要
No!
-这就是你的工作 -我是个验尸官
- That is your job. - I'm a medical examiner.
这就是你的工作 你的工作
That is your job. That is your job.
-我负责分♥析♥数据 -这就是你的工作
- I analyze data. - That is your job.
你的工作还是找到嫌疑犯呢
Your job is to find the suspects.
上帝啊 感谢您给予我们生命
电影精选列表