Can you hang on just a second? Um...
这就是工作
This is the job.
很讨厌 总是如此
And it sucks. Often.
可你要是再不关注正事
But you're gonna lose a lot more than that
你会失去更多
if you don't start focusing on the important stuff.
你想当警长吗
You wanna be sheriff?
我们现在就像个警长一样行事吧
How about we start acting like one?
大家好 我叫约翰 我是个酒鬼
Hi, I'm John. I'm an alcoholic.
你好 约翰
Hi, John.
接下来的内容会很压抑
This is gonna be tough.
你好 马丁夫人
Hi, Mrs. Marten.
我是警♥察♥署的
I'm with the Sheriff's Department.
我这儿有些汉娜的东西
I got some property of Hannah's
当初作为警局的证物
that we took as evidence.
麻烦你签个字
I just need you to sign something
-证明你收到了这些东西 -好
- to say you got it back? - Okay.
我又开始喝酒了
I started drinking again.
因为压力
Stress.
我成了一个怪物
I became a monster.
凶暴 可憎
Tough to be around. Hateful.
我对我爸说了谎
I lied to my dad.
这是我和他说的最后一句话
Last thing I said to him.
-塔西佗先生 -怎么
- Mr. Taxter. - Yeah.
我是警♥察♥署的
I'm coming from the Sheriff's Department.
我有些证物要归还给你
I have some evidence I have to return.
我知道这些东西
Yeah, I know what those are.
我对卡拉态度粗鲁
I was rude to Carla.
我对里奇 对他的家庭
And I had hateful thoughts toward Ricky
都怀有恶意
and his whole family.
精神崩溃的时候
When you're having a nervous breakdown,
你发现生活里
the only clue that you have
怎么做都是错的
that anything is terribly wrong
这时候唯一的原因
with your life
就是优秀的人围在你身边 一直重复着
are the wonderful people around you who keep asking,
"一切都还好吧"
"Is everything okay?"
而你只能回答"好啊"
And you just go, "Yeah."
保尔森 布里安娜
马丁 汉娜
菲尔查德 莉兹
菲尔查德 麦莉
我们追踪嫌疑人
When we were tracking the suspect...
凶手
Killer.
我们把初步证据拼凑起来
Or when we were putting together early evidence
寻找嫌疑人
to find the suspect...
-凶手 -对
- Killer. - Yeah.
好 我在改
Okay. I'm working on it.
给我点时间
Just give me a second on that one.
我在改进很多方面 里奇
Uh, I'm working on a lot here, Ricky.
菲尔查德小姐 你好
Miss Fairchild, hi.
我是警♥察♥署的
I'm with the Sheriff's Department.
有些东西之前当作证物
I have some property that we took as evidence
现在要还给莉兹
from Liz...
操
Fuck!
我是朱莉亚 罗伯森
This is Julia Robson.
是我 PJ·帕法利
Hey, it's PJ Palfrey.
上次你和另一个警官来了一趟
You and another officer came by a while back
你们有些东西忘在我这了
and you guys forgot something here.
我想问问你的地址
I was just wondering if there's an address
好给你们寄过去
you guys wanted me to ship it to?
你直接寄给
Yeah, you can just ship it
雪谷警♥察♥署吧
to the Snow Hollow Police Department.
我们会保管好的
We can put it in storage.
不是 我们得把其他的留下
No, we're gonna keep the stuff.
你们只是忘了这个缝纫的小玩意
You guys just left this little sewing thing here.
这不是我们的
that's not ours.
-什么 -看着很旧
- I'm sorry? - It looks old.
我觉得像个拆线刀
It's like a seam ripper I guess?
我也不知道 我妈让我打电♥话♥给你们
I'm not sure. My mom told me to call you guys about it.
还在吗
Hello?
加那利先生
Mr. Carnury?
你好 叫我保尔
Yeah. Yeah. Hey. Paul.
我是警♥察♥署的
I'm with the Sheriff's Department.
几个月前我们取了点东西作证物
I have some evidence we took a few months ago.
麻烦你签个字
I just need you to sign something
证明你收到了
saying you got it back.
这样啊
Uh, oh!
好 好 我来拿
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Let me grab that,
请进 请进
but, come in. Yeah, come on in.
喝咖啡吗
You want coffee?
不 不用了 我只需要你的签名
Uh, no, it's fine. I just need a signature.
保尔·加那利
标本制♥作♥
-喜欢吗 -哇
- How do you like it? - Oh.
对不起 你吓到我了
Sorry. You frightened me.
我只需要一个签名
I just need a signature.
不 不 请坐吧
No, no, no. Come sit. Please.
我想听听案件情况
I wanna hear all about the case.
反正你现在可以说了 对吧
I mean, you can talk about it now, isn't that right?
我其实 没什么可说的了
Well, I mean, I hate to say there is not much to tell.
论♥坛♥报的批评文章写的挺不错
The Tribune did a pretty good job with their write-up.
嫌犯 或者说凶手 有斗殴前科
The suspect... or the killer had priors for battery.
你也见过警♥察♥的工作
You saw the police's work
但细节还是有漏洞
but just some things slipped through the cracks.
不太常见
Doesn't happen often.
听着挺不错的
Well, that's good to hear.
我还能帮上什么忙吗
Is there anything we could do to help the police?
作为镇上居民 之类的
I mean, as townsfolk or something?
不 你已经帮了很多了
No. Not much more than what you've done already.
谢谢你同意我们调查这些证物
Thank you so much for letting us hold on to that evidence.
希望没给你造成不便
Hope it wasn't an inconvenience.
没有 没事
Oh, yeah. Oh, that's fine.
咖啡里要加点东西吗
Mind if I spill something in your coffee?
谢谢你了
I'd like that.
你妻子外出过周末了吗
Wife away for the weekend?
我没结婚
Oh, I'm not married.
对不起 我只是想开个玩笑
Oh, I'm sorry. No, I was joking about the...
-对不起 -没事
- I'm sorry. - No, no. It's fine.
不讨厌这个玩笑
Not oppose to the idea
以前倒是有过机会
I was... once.
不过
But, uh...
她没同意
She couldn't hack it.
听说过
I hear that.
你女儿呢 还好吧
And your daughter? She's doing fine?
送她上了大学 拿到了奖学金
Yeah, we got her going to, uh, college for scholarships.
她一月就要去学校学体操
She's got gymnastics for school in January, and, um...
我得走了 我还在上班呢
I better shove off. I'm on the clock.
非常感谢你 加那利先生
But thank you so much for this, Mr. Carnury.
你忘了什么吗
You forget something?
真对不起 保尔
No, I'm sorry, Paul.
你的话把我搞糊涂了
Uh, something you said threw me.
我犯傻了
Stupid.
太傻了
So stupid.
不过如果你不介意的话
But I'm wondering if you wouldn't mind
能不能站直了让我看看你的身高
standing up to your full height for me.
他妈的
Goddamn it!
人找到了 枫树路244号♥
We got one. I'm at 244 Maple.
枫树路244号♥ 嫌疑人在逃
I'm at 244 Maple. I got suspect on the move.
立刻支援我
Can I get backup, ASAP?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你干洗的衣服送到楼下了
You got laundry down the hall.
我给你装了点洗衣粉
I packed you some detergent.
你妈妈有没有发短♥信♥说她什么时候到
Did your mom text and say when she's getting here?
她说她来不了了
She said she can't make it after all
因为路上堵
电影精选列表