because of the traffic.
太可惜了
Oh, that's a shame.
其实你要是忙
You know, you didn't have to come here
就不用过来了
if you were busy.
我不忙 没什么的
I wasn't busy. It was nothing.
车站其实很安静
Actually pretty quiet at the station.
我觉得你这趟会很好玩
You know, I thought it'd be a nice trip
镇上的新奇玩意也多点
and got some stuff to do in town.
发生了这么多事 我都没有
And with everything else going on, I never get to...
怎么了
What's up?
太多事情了
It's just a lot.
对
Yeah.
我为你骄傲
Well, I'm proud of you.
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
谢了 我在后面开了个洞
Thanks. I had to cut a hole in the back.
这里也没给马尾辫留个位置
They don't make 'em for ponytails.
安顿好就给我们打电♥话♥
Well, call us when you're settled,
我帮你完成注册
and I will help you out with that registration.
你都整理好了吗
You get everything figured out?
正在整理
Yeah, I'm working on it.
注意安全
Be safe.
嘿
Hey.
嗯
Hey.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
说到安全
And speaking of safety...
我在你第一格抽屉放了点东西
I left something in your top drawer.
你要是不愿意 我们就不谈了
We don't have to talk about it if you don't want to.
安全起见
For protection.
好恶心
Disgusting!
不 别说了 走吧 求你了 爸
No! Stop! Stop! Just leave, please. Dad.
天哪
God!
我 我晚点打给你 好吗
I'll just... Let me call you later, okay?
老天爷
Jesus.
天哪
Oh, my God.
哥们儿 整个体操队
Dude, the whole gymnastics team
都要搬过来了
just moved in down the hallway.
小宝贝们
Babes.
多好啊 美好的肉体
All right. Fresh meat.
以此纪念
罗伯特·福斯特
电影精选列表