你干了什么
What did you do?
-天哪 -他为什么会来我们家
- Jesus! - Why is he here?
你对他女儿做了什么
What did you do to that poor girl?
爸爸
Dad?
嘿 宝贝
Hey, sweetie.
你脑袋怎么样
How's your head?
别问
No.
爸爸
Dad.
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
我在保护我们的家庭
I was protecting the family.
我没有被邀请是什么意思
What do you mean I'm not invited?
这里什么时候需要受邀请才能参加
Since when is anybody not invited?
硬闯进来可不好
It's probably not a good idea right now.
本 现在是我在和你对话
Ben, it's me you're talking to.
如果你这么和里奇说话 我可以理解
If it were Ricky, I understand,
但是现在你是在和我说话
but it's me.
我明白
I'm hearing you.
不 你没明白
No, you're not hearing me, because
是你拦着不让我进去
You keep fucking putting your hand up and not letting me in.
请回吧
Do the steps.
请回去吧
Just do the steps.
老子现在想揍你
I'm about to step to you right now.
嘿 约翰
Hey, John.
嘿 卡拉
Hey, Carla.
你还好吗
How are you?
你把车停在路中间了
You're parked in the middle of the street, honey.
是吗
Am I really?
-是有人给你打投诉电♥话♥了吗 -是的
- Did somebody call you? - They did.
约翰 我们爱你
Hey, we love you, John.
哦是吗 每个人都爱我吗 太棒了
Oh, yeah? Everybody loves me? That's great.
你们为什么不打给他妈的论♥坛♥报
Why don't you call the fucking Tribune
告诉他们你们有多爱我
and tell them how much you...
迪安 告诉你老婆别发那些狗屁帖子
Dean, you gotta fucking tell your wife stop posting that shit.
-她根本不清楚她在写些什么 -得了吧
- She doesn't know what she's talking about. - Man, hey, come on.
她是个业余侦探 她根本没有证据
She's an amateur sleuth. She has none of the evidence.
让你老婆把脸书上那些帖子
In fact, tell your wife to print out all aloof Facebook posts
打印出来 卷成纸棍子坐在上面
and roll'em up and sit on them.
迪安 你给老子吃屎去吧
Eat shit. Dean.
我走了
I'm leaving.
我走了
I'm leaving.
我在街角睡了一个小时
I slept for an hour in a corner.
我不断想着他会来这里的
I keep thinking he's gonna be in here.
你想让我帮你挪车吗
Did you want me to move it?
我猜你不会让我来挪的 对吧
I bet you're not gonna let me, huh?
是啊 我不会让你去挪的
No, I bet I'm not.
爸爸
Dad?
天哪
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
爸爸你还好吗
Dad, are you okay?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
你身上是什么
What are you covered in?
车子弄的
It's from the car.
你撞车了吗
Did you crash your car?
没有 别紧张
No. Relax.
我从车站开出来
I was pulling out of the station
车头灯被一根柱子卡住了
and my headlights clipped a column on the way out.
我很生气
And I got so angry about it
我就使劲朝那根柱子开过去
I just drove as fast as I could into the column.
这些是气囊弹在我身上留下的
This is from the airbags.
来
Come on!
好 一切都好
Okay. Okay, it's all okay.
就让我在这躺一会儿
Just let me lay down up here for a minute.
就一会儿
for a minute, honey.
不行 你得
No, you have to...
让我躺一会儿
Just let me lay down here for a minute.
爸爸 赶紧起来
Dad! Come on!
-好 -爸爸
- Okay. - Dad!
好 好
Okay. Okay.
赶紧
Please!
好的 我可以
Okay, I'm coming, I'm coming.
我告诉他我会抓住他的 但是我没有
I told him I'd catch him and I didn't.
我当着他的面
I looked him in the face
说过我会抓住他的 但我居然喝多了
and I told him I'd catch him and I was drunk.
睡一觉吧 求你了
Just go to bed! Please just go to bed.
别让我睡觉 我不需要你来教我
Don't tell me to go to bed. I don't need a parent.
我39岁了 还困在萨米特县
39 years old, I'm stuck in Summit County
还是个混♥蛋♥
being a fucking asshole.
我就是个混♥蛋♥
I am an asshole!
还是个孤儿
Orphan.
求你了赶紧睡觉吧
Please just go to bed.
明天早上你就会好的
You'll feel better in the morning.
你只是心情不好
You're just depressed, I promise.
我当着我爸爸的面
My father's face.
你吓到我了 快去睡觉
You're scaring me. Just go to bed!
快去睡觉
Go to bed!
约翰
John.
怎么了
Yeah.
你没事吧
You all right?
没事
Yeah.
又得流感了吗
You got the flu again?
你有什么事吗
Did you need something?
我们找到那个人了
We found the guy.
药物致死
Pharmaceuticals.
身高6.5英尺 本地人
6-foot-5. Local guy.
狼纹身
Wolf tattoo.
异形刀爱好者 真是怪人
Exotic knife collection, weird shit.
这人觉得自己是金刚狼吧
Guy thought he was Wolverine.
他们搜了他的后花♥园♥
They searched his back garden
发现了海莲娜·盖恩斯的尸体
and found Helena Gaines.
还记得她吗
Remember her?
还在找他的衣服 但估计找不到了
Still looking for his costume. But they might not find it.
注射器是银质的
Syringes are made out of silver.
距离第一犯罪现场半英里
Half mile from the original crime scene.
我要告诉记者
I'm gonna tell the press.
我女儿都能破这个案子 她才六岁
My daughter could've solved this, and she's six.
就是你给我们使绊子
You threw that bottle at us.
我没有
No, I didn't.
你女儿即将失去学校里的所有朋友
Your daughter's about to lose all of her friends at school
因为她爸爸再也不会
'cause her father's not gonna be
在这里工作了
working in this county anymore.
告诉加里他被开除了
Somebody tell Gary he's fired.
要不要把椅背放下去
Do you wanna lay your seat back?
睡一觉吗
Get some sleep?
不用 我没事
No, I'm fine.
卡门·古特雷斯有天晚上过来
Carmen Gutierrez came by the house the other night
聊了几句
and talked.
大家都很难受
It was terrible.
我本来可以抓到那个人的
I would've caught the guy.
你没必要那时候抓住他 好吗
You would not have caught the guy, okay?
你会被杀掉的
You would've gotten killed.
你必须放宽心
Gotta knock it off with this shit.
你这样所有人都不好过
You're making everybody miserable.
我们找到他了
We got him.
哪怕别人击中了八号♥球 赢的也是你
You still win when the other guy knocks the eight-ball in.
美式普尔8球制台球中 8号♥为球黑色 需最后击入袋中 如提前击入 则对方获胜
在这儿停吧
I'm right up here.
你可不能开车
I don't like you driving.
你知不知道 今天是我的结婚纪念日
You know it's my wedding anniversary today?
我没事
I'm fine.
我来把这些东西还回去
I'm gonna do these returns.
新年快乐
Happy New Year.
稍等一下好吗
电影精选列表