-闭嘴 -好啦
- Shut up. - All right.
讲真 你是哪位
Seriously, who are you
你对我女朋友做了什么
and what have you done with my girlfriend?
我的天哪
Oh, my God!
太赞了吧
This is so beautiful!
嘿 你把地毯上弄得都是雪
Hey, you're getting snow all over the carpet.
我以为你就是在这里长大的
I thought you grew up around here.
-♪ 来轰趴 ♪ -老天爷啊
- ♪ House party ♪ - Oh, my God.
♪ 就在这里轰趴啦啦啦 ♪
♪ Party's over here party's over here ♪
不打算帮忙是吧
You're not gonna help me.
去找找热水壶之类的
Go find the water heater or something.
-♪ 我们轰趴不叫你 ♪ - 去干点什么
- ♪ You're not invited ♪ - Make yourself useful.
-♪ 就不叫你啦啦啦 ♪ -我的天哪
- ♪ You're not invited ♪ - Jesus Christ.
帮帮忙啊 我是在跟弹球机恋爱吗
Help me out. It's like I'm dating a pinball machine.
亲爱的 没事的 它一定很好
Honey, it's fine. I'm sure she's fine.
我只是担心
I'm just worried.
万一他们不喂它之类的怎么办
What if they're actually not feeding her or something?
那里不就是像吉吉之家一样吗
Isn't it like a chichi place?
他们不是会把给狗护理指甲的照片发给你
Don't they like, send you photos of the dogs
告诉你它们挺好的吗
getting manicures so you know they're okay?
我知道 可是赛琳娜是那种
I know, but Selena's a very...
就两天而已
It's two days.
真的就只是两天而已 好吗
It's literally two days, okay?
吉娃娃也饿不死
Chihuahua's not gonna starve to death.
你需要冷静一点 好吗
You need to chill, all right?
你现在有点被害妄想了
You're being very LA right now.
别跟我说冷静
Do not tell me to chill.
好吧
Okay.
我是说 你这个周末没见到他们吗
I'm saying, hey, aren't you seeing them this weekend?
我们会干掉他的 那哥们就是个基佬
We'll knock him out. Dude's a faggot.
他啥也不是
He's got nothing.
太卑鄙了吧
It was a cheap shot.
-你来不来 -打扰一下
- Hey, you coming? - Excuse me.
你们打算去哪 我们去波特的店怎样
You guys, where are we going? We're going to Porter's?
打扰一下
Excuse me.
别这样
Please don't do this.
你们能小点声吗
You mind keeping it down?
什么
What's up?
我们在吃饭 你们能不能小点声
We're eating. You mind keeping it down?
-我们聊天呢 -听到了
- Yeah, and we're talking. - I noticed.
你叽叽歪歪挺惹人烦的 猛♥男♥
You're using some pretty nasty slurs there, tough guy.
-PJ 别说了 -你说什么
- PJ! PJ, please. - What's up?
你对我有意见吗
You got a problem with me?
没 只有个问题而已
No, I got a question.
是个很没礼貌的问题吗
Is it gonna be a rude question?
还真不是
No, it's not.
好吧 你要问什么
Okay, what's your question?
你们这里能上网吗
You guys have the Internet in this town?
你应该试试 可有意思了
You should try it out, it's fantastic.
你可以教你妈认认字
You could teach your moms how to read.
别这样
Hey, stop.
好吧 我们很抱歉
Look, we're sorry.
祝你今晚过得愉快 行了吧
You have a nice night, all right?
你刚刚真是蠢得要命
That was extremely, extremely stupid of you.
就那一个词 就那个词不行
It's just that word. It's just that one word,
我本来没打算说什么
I wouldn't have said anything.
如果我哥在这里呢
What if my brother was here?
对不起 我不应该
I'm sorry, I shouldn't have...
我懂
I know.
"左边的第一个把手"
"First knob on your left."
"不会错过的"
"Can't miss it."
显然我就错过了
Clearly, I can miss it.
我去
Fuck!
你去洗澡好吗
Will you go start the shower?
你好美
You're so hot.
-你会对着我吹口哨吗 -会啊
- Will you whistle for me? - Yeah.
我要把这个关掉
I'm gonna close this.
好啊
Okay.
布里安娜
Brianne?
布里安娜
Brianne?
布里安娜
Brianne?
这里是911 请问有什么紧急情况
911, what's your emergency?
大家好 我叫约翰 我是个酒鬼
Hi, I'm John. I'm an alcoholic.
你好 约翰
Hi, John.
我们有一些新成员加入 欢迎你们
I see a couple of new faces here. Welcome.
我参加这个项目已经六年了
I've been with the program now for six years.
其中三年是清醒的
Sober for three.
人非圣贤孰能无过
We're no saints.
是啊 孰能无过
Yeah, that's right. We're no saints.
我第一次喝酒的时候只有15岁
I got drunk for the first time, I was 15 years old
然后我跟我旁边的小孩说
and I turned to the kid next to me, I guess, and I said,
"这一定就是一般人感觉的那样"
"This is what normal people must feel like."
我脾气不太好
I'm not good with anger.
喜欢指手画脚
Backseat drivers.
我的前妻 她
My ex-wife, she, uh... Woof.
你见过她了
You met her.
她是我女儿的妈
She's the mother of my daughter,
我永远不能怼她一句
I can never say a cross word against her,
但是她就能他妈的使劲惹我
but she can be a real fucking piece of work.
有时候晚上我太生气了 我就想
Some nights I get so angry even just thinking about it,
我就有一些很疯狂的想法
I get these crazy ideas about
租一台挖掘机
renting a backhoe,
开到她的草坪上 然后启动
setting it up on her lawn, putting it in drive
然后就看着它慢慢地挖穿她的房♥子
and just watching it crawl through her house slowly.
当然不是要伤害谁
Not to hurt anybody, obviously,
就是想让人意识到我的存在
but just to have somebody acknowledge that I'm here.
罗妮做了燕麦曲奇 大家谢谢罗妮
Ronnie made oatmeal cookies. So, everybody thank Ronnie.
来吧 一起加入
Yeah, sure, dive in.
但要不是因为12步疗法 我到不了这里
But I wouldn't be here if it weren't for the 12 Steps.
然后我想用自己证明 只要你能专注
And I'm living proof that if you can just focus...
尽量专注
If you can just focus
别让你心中的恶魔出来
and not let the monsters inside of you come out...
只要你能对12步疗法专心下来
If you can just concentrate on the 12 Steps
每天进步一点点
and becoming a better person every day...
那你就可以
...then you can...
怎么了
What's the problem?
不好意思
I'm sorry.
怎么了
What's the problem?
我听不见人声
I don't hear people.
这里有脚印吗
We getting prints here?
是的 警长
Uh, yes, Sheriff.
这里有受害人和她男友的脚印
We've got hers and the boyfriend's.
他们现在也在房♥间里收集脚印
But they're also collecting them in the house right now.
因为是出租♥房♥♥ 所以有几百个脚印
It's a rental, so there's hundreds.
有邻居吗
Any neighbors?
是有人来问
We got people knocking.
我认识这边的这一家人
I know this family over here. Oh.
有性侵迹象吗
Any signs of sexual abuse?
警长 您能去问罗伯森警官吗
Could you have Officer Robson fill you in on that, Sheriff?
我们要忙不过来了
We have a lot of work here.
就这一个问题可以回答吧
You can answer that question.
我看着老 但还应付得了
I may look old but I can handle it.
有性侵迹象吗
Any sign of sexual abuse?
警长 这部分的犯罪现场现正逐渐丢失
Sheriff, that part of the crime scene is missing at the moment.
您还是去问罗伯森警官好吗
Do you mind speaking to Officer Robson about that?
我们要把路封起来
We gotta shut down the road.
是 长官 我们正在实施封路
Yes, sir. We're working on it.
送我离开这里
Uh... Help me get out of here.
好的 能给警长派一辆车吗
Yeah. Hey, can we get a car for Sheriff?
明白
Got it.
电影精选列表