I know.
我知道自己在让你做什么
I know what I’m asking you to do.
不行 肯定有别的办法的
No, there’s got to be another way.
相信我 我已经考虑到了一切 这是唯一的办法
Believe me, I’ve thought of everything, and this is the only way.
我现在求你做没有人愿意做的事
I’m asking you to do what no one else is willing to do.
为什么是我
Why me?
因为你是我父亲
Because you’re my father.
而且你是我最愿意信任的人
And there’s no one that I want to trust more.
好吧 缪丽 行
All right, Muri. Okay.
我会把毒素带回去 把它投入大量生产
I’ll take the toxin back. I’ll have it mass-produced.
但你要明白 我是不会撇下你在这里等死的
But understand this: I am not going to leave you here to die.
我会回来找你
I’m coming back for you.
然后你和我
And you and me,
我们将一起…拯救这个世界
we’re gonna save this world. Together.
100%结合
100% bond.
R-7 找一下R-7
R-7. Try R-7.
R-7
R-7.
不好了 它们突破防线了
Oh, shit! They breached the perimeter!
我们被它们包围了 它们正在摧毁四周的防御
They’re surrounding us. Listen to me. They’re destroying the perimeter defense.
天啊 形势险峻
Oh, my God, the minefield.
它们来救她
They’re coming for her.
-去安全的地方 马上 -我们必须杀它
I need to get this to safety right now. -No, we have to kill her. -No!
我们只有这一点毒素 不能浪费
This is all the toxin we have. We cannot waste it.
快 走吧
Come on. Move! Go!
八分钟后跳跃
Eight minutes to jump.
我要你听我指令 按我说的去做 明白吗
I need you to do exactly what I say when I say, how I say it. Do you understand?
现在你是我们的任务 我必须保护你
You’re our mission now. I have to protect you.
-我明白 -你必须回到过去
-I understand. -You have got to make it back.
我保证 那你呢
I promise. What about you?
我们上直升机 你可以从空中跳跃
We’re getting in the chopper. You can make the jump from the air.
-格林伍德 我现在带丹去蝰蛇1号♥ -我会尽量拖延它们
Greenwood, I’m taking Dan to Viper One. I’ll hold ’em off as long as I can.
我是弗雷斯特上校
This is Colonel Forester.
我找到了一种有效毒素 准备起飞我在停机坪的直升机
I have a working toxin. I want my chopper on the pad ready to fly.
-我们正在赶过去 -收到 上校
- We’re on our way. - I copy, Colonel.
蝰蛇1号♥ 在2号♥停机坪待命
This is Viper One standing by on Pad Two.
上校 它们已经冲破了底层甲板
Colonel! They’ve breached the bottom decks.
去直升机坪只一条路 从顶层上去 穿过发动机室
The only way to the helipad is up top, through the engine room.
收到 开始疏散非必要人员
Copy. Start evac for all nonessentials.
其他人前往各自的防御位置
Everybody else, listen up. We need you at your defensive positions.
我们必须保护跳跃链
We have got to protect the Jumplink.
这个毒素必须在下一次跳跃中送回去
This toxin has got to go back on the next jump.
七分钟后跳跃
Seven minutes to jump.
快走 继续走 直走 快
Go, go, go! Be quick. Straight ahead, go.
六分钟后跳跃
Six minutes to jump.
我是弗雷斯特 我们现在进入发动机室
This is Forester. We’re entering the engine room.
蝰蛇1号♥ 收到
Viper One copy.
上校请注意 顶层有白长钉
Be advised, we’ve got Spikes on-site, Colonel.
留意你的身后
Watch your six.
五分钟后跳跃
Five minutes to jump.
现在
Now!
四分钟后跳跃
Four minutes to jump.
快
Move! Move! This way!
就快到了
We’re almost there!
可恶
Shit.
你没事吧
Hey, hey, hey. You all right?
我没事
I’m... I’m okay.
这是蝰蛇1号♥ 我不能留在这里 我们被白长钉包围了
This is Viper One. I can’t stay here. Spikes are all over us.
来
Put your arm around me.
上校 去2号♥装吊台的直升机坪跟我会合
Colonel, meet me at the helipad on Rig Two.
三分钟后跳跃
Three minutes to jump.
求救 蝰蛇1号♥正…
Mayday! Mayday! Viper One going down!
天啊
我要你跑起来 我们得站起来 我们得跑
I need you to move. We got to get up. We got to move.
来吧 数到三 一…
Come on. On three. One... Hey.
我知道 一、二、三
One, two, three.
好的
你必须把我留在这里
You got to leave me here.
嘿 我们就在这儿坐一会儿
Hey. We’ll just sit here for a while.
-好吗 -好
-Okay? -Yeah.
对不起
-I’m sorry. -Hey.
我之前跟你说了那些话 对不起
I’m sorry I said all those things to you.
我不该说的
I shouldn’t have said them.
我很生气 但我不是故意伤害你的
I was angry, and I didn’t mean to hurt you.
没关系
It’s okay.
我很高兴有机会看到这样的你
I’m so happy I got to see you like this--
我小时候的你
how you were when I was a kid.
我记忆中的你
This is how I remember you.
我们不能放弃 不能现在放弃 我们不能现在放弃
We can’t quit. We cannot quit right now. We can’t do this right now.
你必须带上这个
-You have to take this.
不 我不会扔下你 不行
-No. No, no, no, no, no. I’m not leaving you. No.
你必须扔下我
You got to leave me.
我们本来就不可能成功
We were never going to make it.
你必须确保这场灾难不会发生
You need to make sure this never happens.
好
Yeah.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, Dad.
不
No.
缪丽 不
坚持住
Hang on!
20秒后跳跃
20 seconds until jump.
缪丽 不
No. No.
不
No.
弗雷斯特
Forester. Forester.
-左耳受损 -你能听到我说话吗
Can you hear me?
他应该能听到
弗雷斯特
Forester.
毒素
The toxin.
什么
What?
-那个绿色小瓶 在哪里 -在你手里
The green vial-- where is it? It-it’s in your hand.
我们试图把它拿出来 但你不肯松手
We tried to get it from you, but you wouldn’t let us.
我们必须大量生产这种毒素 把它送回去 它能消灭白长钉
We need to mass-produce this and send it back. It’ll kill ’em all.
跳跃链断线了 我们不能把任何东西送回去
The Jumplink just went off-line. We can’t send anything back.
我们不能穿越去未来
We can’t travel to the future.
结束了
It’s over.
缪丽
Oh, Muri.
天啊
Lieutenant Hart,
对不起
I’m sorry.
对不起
I’m sorry.
查理
Charlie.
你活着回来了
You made it.
我躲了起来
I hid.
爸爸
Daddy!
欢迎回家 爸爸
这是我给你做的
I made this for you.
你一离开我就开始做了 我就知道你一定会回家
I made it the second that you left-because I just knew you were gonna come home.
是吗
-Yeah.
我把我的房♥间弄得到处都是闪粉
I got sparkles all over my room.
这是我的掌印
And then that was my handprint.
我们把颜料涂在我的手上 然后混合起来 你看
Like, we painted over top of my hand. And look--
你看看这些闪粉
look at all of the glitter.
这些字是妈妈帮我写的
Mommy helped me with the words.
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
我要告诉你的事…听起来很疯狂
What I’m about to tell you is gonna be... it’s gonna sound crazy.
我见到她了
She was there.
我们的女儿
Our little girl.
是的 她很聪明 是个科学家
She’s smart. She’s a scientist.
我不…等等 我糊涂了 你见到了缪丽
I don’t... W-Wait, I’m confused. You saw Muri?
是的
Yeah.
你是说你真的见到了我们的女儿
You’re saying you literally physically saw our daughter?
我们一起工作 找一种毒素
We worked together. On a toxin.
她找到了那个毒素
She figured it out.
她本来能把它们全杀死的
She was gonna kill them all.
她本来能拯救世界的
She was gonna save the world.
可是…
And, uh...
电影精选列表