Oh, shit!
惨了
Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit,
快跑 糟糕
-Go! -Oh, shit, shit!
快 快跑
Move, move, move! Move now! Go!
快 离开这里
Go, go! Get out of here!
让开
攻击颈部或腹部
Necks or the bellies.
那是它们的致命部位 快走
That’s the only lethal part on their body. Let’s go!
走吧
Let’s go!
有人听到我说话吗 立即派悍马装甲车去现场
Can anybody hear me? Get those Humvees on site now!
我们现在需要运输工具 快
You heard the colonel. We need transport now. Let’s go!
-侦察A组 一分钟后到 -必须救出他们
Recon, Alpha-- one minute. We can’t afford to lose them.
R部队长 三分钟后开始轰炸
Romeo Actual, the bombing’s gonna commence in three minutes.
你们必须离开那里
You have got to get out of there.
B组进入 抵达目标时间 60秒
- Bravo inbound. - 60 seconds.
瞄准楼顶 放置红烟 距离两个街区
Go weapons hot. All right, Actual,
队长 在下一个路口左转
you need to head left at the next intersection.
白长钉正从北边和南边向你们逼近
You got Whitespikes closing in on you from the north and the south.
司令 我们正往右跑
Uh, Command, we’re going right!
好 但是要远离红色烟雾区
Okay, but you need to stay away from areas with red smoke.
已取得联♥系♥ 2点钟方向有红烟
Contact acquired. Red smoke visible at two o’clock.
在我身后组队
Form up on me.
耶
Yes!
太好了 天啊
Oh, my God!
搞什么 天啊
What the hell, man?
攻击
Attack!
背后遇敌
Contact rear!
快跑
- Move!
快跑
- Move!
接近目标 蝰蛇1号♥ 投炸♥药♥
Approaching target. Fox one, package inbound.
B号♥ 跟着我
Bravo, on me.
危险逼近
Danger close.
-马上离开那里 -废话
-Dan, get the hell out of there right now. -Yeah, no shit!
敌人♥大♥批涌向目标地点 B26 再投炸♥药♥
Enemy’s swarming the target location. Bravo team, let’s hit it again.
快跑 马上 快
Move now! Go!
撤退 快走
Come on!
蝰蛇15号♥ 投炸♥药♥
1-1-5, weapons free.
B28 轰炸瞄准器完全准备好
Bravo 2-8 on-site, fully armed.
下面有大批白长钉
There’s a shit ton of Spikes down there.
地面的队友们 请找掩护
Friendlies on the ground, take cover.
-快离开那里 马上撤退 -我们正在努力
Get out of there. Move now. We’re working on it.
考万
-我们得离开 -不能扔下他
- We got to go! - No, we can’t leave him.
最后一次接近 450 倒计时30秒
Final approach, package east. T minus 30 seconds.
-他们肯定逃不了了 -丹 你们的情况如何
Colonel, they’re not gonna make it. Dan, what is your status?
快起来
Let’s go!
丹 你们在轰炸火线上 快离开那里
Dan, you are in the line of fire. You have got to get out of there.
可恶 丹 快离开那里
Goddamn it, Dan, get the hell out of there!
-收到 司令 -快走
-Working on it, Command. -Go!
-危险逼近 -快跑 走吧 快
Come on! Let’s go! Move!
-快走吧 -交给我们
-Just go! -We got this!
走
Go!
距离300米 10秒后抵达
800 meters. Let’s take ’em down.
投放炸♥药♥
Weapons free.
我失去联♥系♥了 可恶 丹 你收到吗
快告诉我他们逃出来了
我需要一支救援队 该死的 快给我调一支救援队
嘿 查理
Hey. Charlie.
你没事吧
You okay?
天啊
Jesus.
我们到底在哪里
Where the hell are we?
我们已经不在迈阿密了 这是肯定的
Well, we’re not in Miami anymore, that’s for sure.
多米尼加共和国普拉塔港 前线作战基地
Additional personnel required for off-loading. All personnel, clear the deck for incoming.
来吧
Come on.
嘿
Hey.
其他人在哪里
Where is everybody?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我们当时应该继续跑
You should’ve kept going
而不是跳进那条隧♥道♥ 去救你的朋友
instead of jumping into that tunnel to save your friends.
我们来这里是为了救人
We’re here to save people.
我们必须尝试 我们在执行任务
We got to try. We’re on a mission.
-这是我们来这里的职责 -但你并没有救到人
That’s what we’re here to do. But you didn’t.
对吧
Did you?
你会明白的
You’ll see.
我们这里做的事根本不重要
Nothing we do here matters.
这你就错了
That’s where you’re wrong.
我一点都不相信这一点
I don’t believe that one bit.
-你也不相信 -你不了解我
I don’t think you believe that, either. You don’t know me.
如果一切都不重要 那你为什么来这里
If nothing matters, what are you doing here?
三次派遣
Three deployments.
你为什么要弄到… 挂在你脖子上的纪念品
Why you got that...souvenir around your neck?
这不是纪念品
It’s not a souvenir.
这是个提醒
It’s a reminder.
提醒什么
Of what?
提醒我 我被征兵那天的一个领悟
Reminds me of the one thing I learned the day I got drafted.
我将在六个月后死去 患癌症
I’ll be dead in six months. Cancer.
所以我是这样打算的 我会继续活着
So here’s what I’m gonna do. I’m gonna keep living my life...
按我想要的方式活下去
the way I want to,
也按我想要的方式死去
and I’m gonna die the way I want to.
我宁愿在这里战死 也不要在家里慢慢地死去
I’d rather die here than a slow death back home.
丹弗雷斯特
Dan Forester.
-是我 -司令要见你
That’s me. Command wants to see you.
你们俩会被重新派遣
You two, you’re gonna be redeployed.
不行 我已经死了 你开什么玩笑 我不能再来一遍
Nope. I’m dead, man. I can’t... You kidding me? - I can’t do this again.
我会被杀死的 或者我会杀死别人
- Yes, you can. I’m gonna get killed, or I’m gonna kill somebody else.
你可以的 你也会的
Yes, you can. And you will.
-好吧 行 -好
Okay. -Yeah. -All right.
照顾好他
Take care of him.
长官 时间紧迫
Sir, we don’t have all day.
好吧 我能活下来
Okay. I can survive this.
你活不下来的
No, you can’t.
别人说能够熬过困难的时候 你别笑
Well, don’t laugh. You don’t laugh if somebody says they’re gonna survive something.
必须把这些完好无损地送到“深涛”
These have to make it to Deepswell in one piece.
收到
Copy that.
R队司令
Romeo Command?
相信我们已经通过话了 我是丹弗雷斯特
I believe we’ve met already. Dan Forester.
对 感谢你找到了那些玻璃容器
Yes, uh, thank you for recovering the ampoules.
是我的容幸 不客气
My pleasure. Yeah.
也感谢你找到了我的团队
And for trying to find my team.
我为此感到抱歉
I’m sorry about that. I’m sorry.
-弗雷斯特上校 -我不是上校
Colonel Forester. -I’m not a colonel.
不好意思 上校 他们20分钟后开始
-Excuse me. They’re starting in 20, Colonel.
好的 谢谢你
Copy. Thank you.
弗雷斯特上校
Colonel Forester.
我是特种部队的丹弗雷斯特上士
First Sergeant Dan Forester, Special Forces.
前特种部队 那是前世的事了
Uh, former, in a past life.
你也叫弗雷斯特 真巧
Forester. That’s funny.
“雷电”的“雷”
Uh, you spell that... one "R"?
-“雷电”的“雷” -我的也是
Just one "R." Me, too.
等等 你的…
Wait, where...
你父母的老家是哪里的
Where your people from?
跟你的一样
Same place that you’re from.
缪丽
Muri.
你是我的缪丽弗雷斯特
You’re my Muri Forester?
我是缪丽弗雷斯特
I’m Muri Forester.
你变…
You got, uh...
-老了 -是 不是 你看起来很不错
Old? No, you look great. You, uh...
你…我的意思是 就是…
I mean, just...
跟我上次见你相比 你…
Compared to the last time I saw you, you...
你…
Y-You...
我不知道你是否活着
I didn’t know if you were alive.
别靠过来
Don’t.
好的
Okay.
电影精选列表