认识她是我的荣幸
It was an honor to have known her.
我兄弟带上了全部军♥火♥储备
Our man brought the whole arsenal.
对 因为这次我不会躲起来
Yeah. ’Cause this time, I’m not gonna hide.
我要战斗
I’m gonna fight.
根本没装子弹
It’s not even loaded.
对 没有装子弹
It-it’s not loaded.
这是个加压机舱 我为什么要在这里装子弹
It’s a pressurized cabin. Why would I load it in the cabin?
子弹射穿机舱 所有人都会被吸出去
A bullet goes in the thing, and everybody’s sucked out.
俄♥罗♥斯♥北地群岛 冰川科学研究院
下降至300米
Dropping to 1,000 feet.
好了 各位 我们要找地热异常现场
Okay, guys, so we’re looking for, like, geothermic anomalies, okay?
任何奇怪的现象 比如裂缝 热创伤或者磁场尖峰
Anything weird, like fissures, heat plumes or magnetic spikes.
我们分头找 在日落之前 要搜遍冰川的这个区域
Let’s grid up and cover this part of the glacier by sundown.
我们先从西南区开始
We’ll start with the southeastern quadrant.
如果我们能在日落前到达山顶 会对我们有利
We’ll gain a good vantage point if we can get to the peak of the ice cap before sundown.
干脆在冰雪里找一块冰块得了
Might as well be looking for an ice cube.
现在接近西南区
Approaching the northwestern quadrant.
前方有雾 留意能见度
Looks rough up ahead. Watch your visibility.
你们的测量仪有没有异常
Are your gauges acting up?
有
Yeah.
有
Uh-huh. Yeah.
感觉到了吗
Feel that?
感觉有电力 或者是…
Yeah, it’s like something electrical.
什么东西
Something.
天啊 快看
Whoa. Look at that.
我们下面是一个磁场之类的
We sitting on a magnetic field or something?
这是一块巨大的冰块
This is a giant block of ice.
任何有磁力的东西 应该至少在地下300米处
Anything, like, magnetically charged would be at least a thousand feet down.
我们应该找到你说的那个冰块了
I think we found your ice cube.
准备爆破
Going hot.
就这样
Is that it?
你是在告诉我 这一切在30年内将融化
So you’re telling me all this is melting in 30 years?
冰与水的温度不过是一度之差
Well, one degree is the difference between ice and water.
好吧 至少我们找到证据了
Okay, well...at least we have proof.
我们进去的话 有可能出不来
We go in there, there’s a chance we don’t come out.
我们可以现在离开
We can leave right now.
带着照片回去
Go back with photographs,
让大家明白 这个世界有一个共同的敌人
show everybody the world has a common enemy to fight.
绝对的 去跟联♥合♥国♥说
Absolutely. Go tell the U.N.,
他们可以空谈这事 直到我们全死光为止
and they can talk about it till we’re all dead.
是的 我也不想 同意阴谋论圣诞老人的看法
Yeah. I mean, I hate to agree with Conspiracy Santa,
但如果让各国政♥府♥介入 这可能会变成一场噩梦
but, you know, we get the world governments involved, it could turn into a nightmare.
对 我没那么多时间
Yeah. I don’t have that kind of time.
缪丽也没有
Neither does Muri.
我感觉我现在有个机会 给她和这个世界第二次机会
Feel like this is my opportunity to give her and give this world a second chance.
第二次机会来之不易
Second chances are really hard to come by.
那我们要怎么做
So, what are we gonna do?
我猜我们要把那破玩意儿割开
I guess we’re gonna cut that son of a bitch open
把所有斜着眼睛看我们的东西射死
and shoot anything that looks sideways at us.
伙计们 你们是第二道防线
Guys. You’re secondary perimeter.
如果出来的不是我们 而是别的东西
If we don’t come out and something else does,
绝不能让它离开这个洞穴 明白吗
it cannot leave this cave. You understand?
收到
Roger that.
祝你好运
Good luck.
看起来我们找到驾驶舱了
Looks like we found our cockpit.
这些不是白长钉
Those aren’t Whitespikes.
绝对不是
They most certainly are not.
它们并不想在这里登陆 这是撞击现场
They didn’t want to land here. This is a crash site.
继续走
Let’s move.
是白长钉
The Whitespikes.
它们是货物
They’re cargo.
准备好繁殖 就像牲口一样
Ready to breed, like cattle.
或者像武器
Or weapons.
清除星球的武器
Uh, planet-clearing weapons?
对 但它们撞机了
Yeah, but they crashed.
谁能肯定它们的目标是地球
Who’s to say Earth was their target?
这不重要
It doesn’t matter.
我们消灭它们之后 会像是它们从未来过这里一样
When we’re done with them, it’ll be like they were never here at all.
开始吧
Let’s go.
她成功了
She did it.
伊肯巴
Ikemba!
上 干掉它们 快
Go! Get ’em! Dose ’em!
去角落
Take the corner.
查理、詹姆斯 白长钉逃出去了
Charlie, James, we got Whitespikes on the move!
该死的 我在入口守着
Shit. I got the entrance covered.
去吧 我们去处理船上的那些
Go! We’ll get the ones in the ship.
那包炸♥药♥给我
Give me that C-4.
如果我们有麻烦 就手动把这玩意儿炸了 不用定时器
In case one of us gets in trouble, we got to blow this thing manually, all right?
不行
-No timers. -No, no, no, no.
拿着这个 这是个纪念
Take this. As a souvenir.
去救你女儿
Go save your daughter.
出发
Let’s go!
我负责左边 你负责右边
I go left. You go right.
交给我吧 今天没有人会躲起来
We got this. No one’s hiding today.
哎哟
Whoops.
“哎哟”
Oops?
糟糕
Shit.
查理
Charlie. Charlie.
查理 我需要你
Charlie, I need you!
查理
Charlie! Charlie! Charlie!
查理 爸爸
Charlie? Dad?
我们遇敌 把它们炸掉
I got contact! Light ’em up!
它们正在逃跑 把它们炸掉 点火
They’re on the move! Light ’em up! Fire!
该死的 这下面有一整群怪物
Holy shit. There’s a whole colony down here.
必须炸掉它们的船
We got to blow the ship!
已放置
引爆
我来拖延它们
I’ll hold them off.
把船炸掉
Blow the ship!
如果我必定会死…
If I’m gonna die...
那我要按自己的方式去死
...I’m gonna die my way!
爸爸 查理
Dad? Charlie?
你们没事吧
You all right?
你没事吧
You okay?
-我♥干♥掉了一个 -是的
I got one! Yeah, you did.
像名厨一样把它切开了
He sliced it up like Julia Child.
但是有一只逃掉了
One got away, though.
一只大的 腹部红色
Big one. Red belly.
不好了 是那只雌性
Oh, shit. That’s the female.
我们最好去找它
We better go get her
免得她孵个蛋之类
before she lays an egg or whatever the hell they do.
-看看你 你的手在发抖 -我没事
Come on, look at you. Your hands are shaking. I’m fine.
不 你在那里会是个累赘 我要你跟查理待着
No, you’re gonna be a liability out there. I need you to stay here, stay with Charlie.
你不必把我当小孩一样地照顾 这是我唯一擅长的事
You don’t have to babysit me. This is the one thing I’m good at.
上去左边山脊 留意地平线
Aim for the left ridge. Mind the horizon.
只有一次机会
We only get one shot at this.
丹…我有发现 这里找到了足迹
Dan. I found something. I got tracks here.
丹 它正在跑动
Dad, she’s on the move.
爸 你收到了吗
Dad, Dad, do you copy?
给你个惊喜 笨蛋
Surprise, dumbass.
-快跑 -在跑了
-Move! -Moving.
-好 它不喜欢这样 -再来
-Yeah, she didn’t like that. -Get her!
它到底在哪里
Where the hell is she?
该死的
Goddamn it.
你把它伤得很重 爸
You stuck her, Dad.
背靠背
Back-to-back.
看到它了吗
Got eyes on her?
没有
No.
-但是它在流血 -也许它死了
She’s bleeding, though. Maybe she’s down.
不 它没有死
No, she ain’t down.
但是你伤到它了 你击中它了 爸爸
You stuck her, though. You got her, Dad.
过来这里
电影精选列表