28年前…
2022年12月
我为我的军队生涯感到自豪 我服过两次兵役
Look, I’m incredibly proud of my career in the military, and I did two combat tours,
但我的事业心向来不强
but, uh, I was never gonna be a career guy.
我在军队研究实验室找到了我热爱的事
I found my passion in the Army Research Lab.
用安置金上了加州州立大学 目前在高中教生物
I used my GI Bill to, uh... to go to Cal State, and I’m currently teaching high school biology.
好的 丹 我觉得阿瑟还在审查提案
Okay, Dan. I-I think Arthur’s still reviewing the proposal.
那很好 但我有更多的数据 而且我就在附近
That’s great, but I have some more data, and I’m nearby,
-我想把一个新提案给你送过去 -那你别挂断
so I-I want to bring a new proposal tonight. -Let me put you on hold.
缪丽
Muri? Muri!
你们都不是我的孩子 有人见过缪丽吗
Okay, none of you are my child. Has anyone seen Muri?
-我来了 -拿着这些
-Coming! -Grab these.
你的任务是把那些送到厨房♥
I have a mission. Get those to the kitchen.
-是 长官 -很好 踏步走
-Yes, sir. -There you are. March.
-派对很棒 -谢谢
-Great party, Dan. -Oh, thank you. I appreciate...
-这里很香 -谢谢
-Your place smells amazing. -Thank you.
世界杯总决赛的局势越来越紧张
Things are heating up in this final match of
跑过球场…
the World Cup.
嘿 弗雷斯特
Hey, Forester.
-我要借用丹一下 -抱歉 各位
-Sorry, guys. Gonna steal him for a second. -Hey. Sorry, guys.
圣诞餐巾纸用完了
We are out of Christmas napkins.
这里有“我只是来吓人的” 或者“七十大寿快乐”
Okay, we have "I’m just here for the booze" or "Happy 70th birthday."
-那就七十大寿吧 -行
-Go "Happy 70th." -Yeah.
我正在通话 他们在找阿瑟
Babe, I’m on hold right now. They’re trying to track down Arthur.
-现在 -是真的 就是现在
-Right now? -This is happening right now.
我要揍你这张帅得令人惋惜的脸一拳
I am gonna punch you in your unfortunately very handsome face.
但是这通电♥话♥能决定一切 我已经进入最后一轮了
This is the call, though. I’m in the final round.
这是在真正的实验室做真正的工作 这是我的梦想
This is real work in an actual lab. It’s my dream.
缪丽的梦想是你跟她一起看球赛
Well, Muri’s dream is that you wa... - Hee-haw! -...that you watch the game with her.
嗨
-Oh, hi.
比赛结束前我一定会回来 好吗
I promise I’ll be back before the end of the game. -Okay? -All right.
这是什么
-What’s this?
那…你♥爸♥爸给缪丽寄了张圣诞贺卡
-Um, that’s...Your-your dad sent Muri a Christmas card.
我们明天再聊这事 行吗
-Can we talk about it tomorrow? -Hmm.
-宝贝 我们再谈…怎么了 -我们不必谈这事
Babe, we’ll talk about it. Daniel. What? We don’t have to talk.
他只是想尽爷爷的义务
He’s just trying to be a grandpa.
他抛弃你丈夫的时候 就放弃了当爷爷的权利
Well, I think he forfeited the right to meet his granddaughter when he abandoned your husband.
宝贝 没人吃我做的金枪鱼圣诞老人
Hey. No one’s eating my tuna Santa.
我回来的时候 会有一份新工作
When I come back, I’m gonna have a new job,
而且我会把你做的金枪鱼圣诞老人全吃光
and I’m gonna eat all of your tuna Santa. -
-嘿 丹 -回头见
- Hey, Dan. - Bye.
-阿瑟 嘿 兄弟 -很高兴你打来了
- Arthur. Hey, man. - I’m glad you called.
-这个职位的竞争很激烈 -是的
It’s a very competitive position. -Yes, sir.
经验最重要
-And experience is everything.
我有领袖经验 我在伊♥拉♥克♥负责过战斗任务
Well, I have leadership experience. I ran combat missions in Iraq.
-那种经验能应用到其他工作吗 -对高中教学挺有帮助的
Does that translate, though? It sure comes in handy teaching high school.
听着 你是个出色的候选人
Listen. You’re a great candidate.
你唯一缺乏的是在私人企业的工作经验
The only thing you’re missing is private sector experience.
我们要招的人必须有私企经验 这非常重要
Which we have to say is an important part of what we’re looking for.
各位…
No, guys, guys...
所以我们不得不做出了一个艰难的选择
And that’s why we had to make a tough choice.
我们找到了别的人选
We found someone else.
他的背景和学历都更适合我们
His background and education--he’s just a better fit for us.
对不起 丹 祝你好运
Sorry, Dan. Good luck.
好吧
Yeah.
你当然不适合了
Of course you’re not the guy.
你真是个白♥痴♥
You are such an idiot.
对不起
Sorry.
《儿童科学百科全书》
怎么了
What happened?
我们正在卡塔尔 现场直播第一届在冬天举♥行♥的世界杯
We are live in Qatar for the first World Cup held in...
你知道赛尔曼瓦克斯曼是谁吗
You know who Selman Waksman is?
知道
I do.
他发现了肺结核疫苗
He discovered the vaccine for tuberculosis.
真的吗
Really?
你知道他是在哪里找到疫苗的吗
Do you know where he found it?
你告诉我吧
You tell me.
在长了蛆虫和混着大便的泥土里
In the dirt with worms and poop.
主办城市的气温极高
The extreme heat of our host city
这让在夏天踢球变得非常困难
makes playing in the summertime all but impossible.
看到那些在球场上踢球的人吗 他们是世界上最优秀的球员
See these people...playing soccer up there? They are the best in the world.
你能相信吗
Can you believe that?
-我要成为最优秀的 -是吗
-I want to be the best. -Yeah?
就像你在科学方面一样
Like you are at science.
就像我在科学方面一样
Like I am at science.
你知道要怎样才能成为最优秀的吗
You know what it takes to be the best.
你要跟自己说:“我愿意做…
You got to say to yourself, "I will do...
“我愿意做…” 你必须这么想 “…没有人愿意做的事”
I-I will do..." You have to think this. "...what nobody else is willing to do."
是的 对吧
Yeah. Right?
我这一生注定要做一些特别的事
I am meant to do something special with my life.
会好起来的 爸爸
Everything’s gonna be okay, Dad.
谢谢你 宝贝 你太贴心了
Thank you, honey. That’s very sweet of you.
我很确定应该是由我来跟你说这话
Although I’m pretty sure it’s supposed to be me telling you that
而不是反过来
and not the other way around.
开了一个角球 可能有机会
And here’s the corner kick. This could be it.
球来到了…守门员把球撞飞了
It’s coming...And it’s knocked away by the goalie.
一记倒挂金钩
Oh, and it’s a bicycle kick!
-爸 快看 -等一下
- Dad, watch. - Wait a minute!
他直奔对方球门 没有人防守他 他身后只有一个后卫
He’s heading down the pitch. He’s alone, only one defender behind him.
他正往球门冲过去 难以置信 他能进球吗
He’s driving towards it. It’s unbelievable! Can he do it?
好 他…
Yes, he can!
…武装人员站在球场上
50 to 60 armed men and women standing on the pitch.
已经连上了 上尉
- You’re tapped in.
信♥号♥♥很清晰
- Good copy.
没事的
It’s okay.
我们就是你们 30年后的你们
We are you, 30 years in the future.
没事的 宝贝
It’s okay, sweetie.
我们正在打一场仗
We are fighting a war.
我们的敌人不是人类
Our enemy is not human.
而且我们正在节节败退
And we are losing.
如果你们不帮助我们 11个月后
In 11 months’ time, all human beings in the future
未来所有的人类
will be wiped from the face of the earth
都将从地球上消失
unless you help us.
我们需要你们
We need you.
我们的父亲、母亲和祖父母
Our fathers, mothers and grandparents,
如果我们想有机会打赢这场仗
we need you to fight beside us
那我们就需要你们跟我们并肩作战
if we stand a chance at winning this war.
这是在开玩笑吗
Is this a joke?
你们是我们最后的希望
You...are our last hope.
明日之战
12个月前 我们完全不知道这些话 会如何改变我们的生活
12 months ago, we had no idea how those words would change everything about our daily lives.
紧接着 跳跃设施在全球范围设立
Immediately, jump facilities were established around the globe
把全世界的军队送到未来
to send the world’s military into the future
帮助抗击白长钉
and help fight the Whitespikes.
第一批一千名士兵 正前往28年后的未来
The first thousand soldiers are headed 28 years into the future.
我们将焦急地等待他们归来
-We’ll be anxiously awaiting their return.
七天后 那些希望破灭了 因为只有少数部队生存了下来
Seven days later, those hopes were dashed as only a handful of troops survived.
因为只有一半的士兵符合跳跃资格
Since only 50% of the military are qualified to jump,
需要征召平民入伍支持战争
civilians were needed to support the war effort,
所以世界各国的领导人达成了协议 开展首次全球征兵
so the world’s leaders agreed to institute the first worldwide draft.
昨天他们还是平民
Yesterday, they were civilians.
-我们就是你们 -但今天 他们就成了士兵
-We are you. -But today, they are soldiers.
但是即使每周送出数千平民士兵
But even with thousands of civilian soldiers
目前预测 未来的全球人口将少于五十万人
being sent a week, the future global population is currently estimated to be less than 500,000.
且征兵存活率低于20%
And with a draftee survival rate of less than 20%,
因此很多人都在问:“这值得吗 ”
is it worth it?
反战运动的势头越来越大
The antiwar movement continues to gain momentum.
世界各地都在发生暴♥动♥和抗♥议♥
There are riots and protests happening all over the world.
难道我们应该举手投降 说“抱歉 你们都会死掉”吗
What are we supposed to do? Just throw up our hands, say, "Sorry you’re dying"?
我们为什么还要参加 一场尚未发生的战争
But why should we still be fighting a war that, as far as we’re concerned, hasn’t even happened?
正在死去的是我们的后代
These are our children and our grandchildren that are dying.
我们不能让他们被灭绝
We can’t just stand by and allow them to be wiped off the face of the earth.
电影精选列表