Be prepared for a drop.
跳跃链将会把你们 送到离地1.5米至3米处
The Jumplink will drop you five to ten feet above the ground.
这应该会好玩
That should be fun.
30秒
30 seconds.
举起武器
Weapons up.
在这里 伙计 别慌 拿着这个 把它翻过来 就像这样
Oh, here. Come on. Take that, and just flip it around like that.
有道理
Makes sense.
-这是保险扣 -好的
And that’s your safety. Okay.
你怎么会做这些事 你怎么会如此冷静
How do you know how to do all this stuff, man? How are you so calm?
说来话长
Long story.
你是退伍军人
What, are you, like, ex-military?
对 看来这事说起来也不长
Yeah. Kind of a short story, I guess.
20秒 屈膝
20 seconds. Tuck position.
-我们这是去哪里 -迈阿密海滩
Where are we going? Miami Beach.
当然了 必须是去海滩
Of course it’d have to be a beach.
10、9、8、7、6
Ten, nine, eight, seven, six,
5、4、3、2、1
five, four, three, two, one.
开始
Launch.
中尉 输出坐标有问题 中止行动
Lieutenant, something’s wrong with the output coordinates. Should we abort?
丹
Dan! Dan!
我拉你 快
I got you. Come on.
欢迎来到迈阿密
Welcome to Miami.
真高兴威尔史密斯 没能活着见证这一幕
I’m just glad Will Smith isn’t alive to see this.
我不看那一幕也无所谓
Well, I could’ve done without seeing that.
如果这个场面就让你觉得可怕 那你绝不想看到接下来发生的事
Well, if you think this is bad, you don’t want to see what happens next.
天啊
他们在哪里 快查一下问题出在哪里
Where are they? Somebody find out what the hell went wrong.
R队队长 我是R队司令 你能听到我说话吗
Romeo Actual, this is Romeo Command. Do you copy me?
-有人听到我说话吗 -我们需要马上建立联♥系♥
Can anybody hear me? We need the comms up now. Come on.
快让人跟我通无线电
Get me someone on this radio right now.
R队队长 我是R队司令 你能听到我说话吗 有人听到我说话吗
Romeo Actual, this is Romeo Command. Do you copy? Can anybody hear me?
收到 司令 我是队长 我们在这里 有一部分人
Yeah. Command, this is Actual. We’re here. Some of us.
请表明身份
Identify yourself.
我是丹弗雷斯特
I’m-I’m Dan Forester.
丹弗雷斯特
Dan Forester.
好吧 丹 听好了 我调出了你们部队的影像
Okay, Dan, listen up. I got imagery up of your team,
我看到你是一名士兵 所以我就跟你说实话吧
and I see that you’re a soldier, so I’m gonna be real with you.
白长钉已经霸占了这座城市 我们阻止不了它们 所以只能清除它
Whitespikes have overrun the city, and we can’t stop them, so we’re gonna have to clean it.
清除
Clean it?
我们接到命令 将开展一场地毯式轰炸 告诉我预计轰炸时间
A blanket bombardment has been ordered. Get me an ETA on that right now.
听我指挥
-On me.
他们将会彻底消灭那里的所有生物
-They’re going to eradicate every living thing till there is nothing left.
等等 他们要轰炸这个地方
Wait. They’re gonna do that to here?
但我有一个困难 需要你的帮助
I got one problem, Dan, and I’m gonna need your help.
马上给我调出那个实验室的地图
Get me that map of the lab-- now.
我的研究队被困在了 你们所处方位的一个研究室里
My research team is stranded in a lab by your location,
他们被敌人包围了
and they are surrounded by the enemy,
所以你和你的小队 现在负责一个拯救任务
so you and your unit are now on a rescue mission.
既然你有指挥搜救经验
And since you have experience running CSAR,
我需要你把我的研究队从那里救出来
I need you to get my team out of there.
明白吗 丹
You got it, Dan?
收到 司令 各位听好了 我们现在负责一项搜救任务
Copy that, Command. Listen, everybody. We’re on a CSAR, all right?
是战斗搜索和救援 目的地是这个研究机构
It’s combat search and rescue. Our destination is this research facility.
我要在这屋顶上的 每一个身体健全的人都跟我来
I need every able-bodied person on this rooftop to follow me!
好 我们需要有人打头阵 你叫什么名字
Okay. We need someone on point. What’s your name?
-诺拉 -诺拉 你叫什么名字
-Norah. -Norah? -What’s your name?
-诺拉 罗伯特考万 -考万 好的
-Norah. -Robert Cowan. -Cowan. Okay.
你们快到前面去 侦察整条街道
You guys hustle up there, look down the street,
然后向我报告 快去
tell me what you see. - Okay? Go. - Okay.
情况如何
All right, guys, what are we looking at?
有辆车着火了 还有一辆小轮摩托车
Car on fire. A scooter.
-没有外星人 -收到 出发
-No aliens. -Copy that. Let’s move.
R队司令 我们看到多名士兵战死
Romeo Command, we have multiple KIA.
这里还有人活着吗
Is there anyone left here alive?
希望研究队还活着 其他人都接到了疏散令
Only the research team, I hope. Everybody else was ordered to evacuate.
各位 随时保持警惕
Guys, situational awareness.
眼睛上下搜索 环顾四周
Eyes up, down, all around.
你现在训练他们当士兵是在浪费时间
You’re wasting your time training them to be soldiers.
并不是 我只是努力让他们活命
I’m not. Just trying to keep them alive, man.
这里似乎只有你和你的小队
Listen, you and your team seem to be the only people out here
知道自己在干什么 我需要你们的帮助
who know what the hell they’re doing. I could really use your help.
如果你想救你的朋友 你就会被吃掉
You try to save your friends, you’re gonna get eaten.
我们是“没被吃掉的分队”
We’re Team Not Eaten.
他刚才是不是说外星人会吃掉我们
Did he just say they’d eat us?
是的
Yes.
刚才那是什么声音
What was that?
我们正从东南角接近研究机构
Romeo Command, we’re approaching the research facility from the southeast corner.
-前往七楼的研究室 -收到
All right, proceed to the lab on seven. Copy that.
紧急情况:安全漏洞
丹 白长钉从很远的地方 就能闻到血液的气味
Dan, you should know the Whitespikes can smell blood from a mile away.
所以千万小心
So be careful.
那是一只白长钉吗
Is that... is that one of them?
他在干什么
What is he doing?
他在收集纪念品
He’s taking souvenirs.
不好意思
Uh, excuse me.
你不能把那个带走
Uh, you can’t take that with you.
这家伙让我闭嘴
This guy shushes me.
丹 你得看看这个
Dan. You got to see this.
是什么
What is that?
司令 找到你的研究队了
Command, we found your team.
没有幸存者
No survivors.
丹 去实验室南墙
All right, Dan, I’m gonna need you to head to the row
那里有一排生物医学冰冻柜
of biomedical freezers along the south wall in the lab.
如果它们留下了尸体 就一定会回来
Dan, if they left bodies behind, they’re gonna come back.
所以你们的动作必须快
So you need to move fast.
办公室在你们左边 去拿硬盘
The lab director’s office is on your left. -Get the hard drives.
-收到 你们听到了吗 -听到了
-Copy that. You got that? -I got it.
办公室就在这里 搜集所有数据和硬盘 全带走
-This office right here. All data, all hard drives, everything.
现在进入实验室 我们要找什么
Entering the lab. What are we looking for?
1号♥实验室的所有生物材料 还有2号♥实验室的蓝色玻璃容器
I need all the biological material from lab one, and I need those blue ampoules from lab two.
跟我去2号♥实验室
On me. Lab two.
不好了 我有发现
Oh, no. I see something.
在哪里
Where?
我什么都没看到
I don’t see anything.
各位 有东西正在监视我们
Guys, something’s watching us.
是什么 白长钉吗
What? Like Whitespikes?
废话
- Well, duh.
它在移♥动♥ 你看不到吗
- It’s moving. You-you don’t see it?
他们要开始轰炸了
Colonel, they’re gonna start the bombing.
-那些蓝色容器在哪里 -在沿南墙的柜子里
Where are these blue ampoules? Along the south wall.
有多少个容器
How many we looking at?
12个 全都要带回来
12, Dan. I need all of them.
-拿到了 -派出救援小组
-Got ’em. -All right, ready the extraction team.
快把他们救出来 哨兵队 撤回
We need to get ’em out of there right now! -Yes, ma’am. -Watch team, fall back.
糟糕
Shit.
考万 我要你们来七楼实验室跟我会合
Cowan? I want you to rendezvous with me in the laboratory on the seventh floor. You understand?
七楼实验室 收到
Lab on seven. Copy.
女士们、先生们 快走 马上走 马上离开
Ladies and gentlemen, let’s move now! We got to go.
轰炸六分钟后开始 我对此无能为力
These bombs are gonna drop in six minutes, and there’s nothing I can do about it,
-你们必须尽快 -快走
- so you need to move fast. - Let’s go!
等等 你们怎么耽误了
We do not want to go out the front door.
-不能走那道门 -不确定那里有没有危险
I’m not sure if something’s out there or not.
我们需要另找一个出口
Command, we need a new exit.
后面的装卸区 走后楼梯
Head to the loading dock at the back, and take the rear stairwell.
南楼梯 收到 跟我来
South stairwell. Copy that.
留意情况
Keep an eye out.
伙计们
Uh, guys?
是它们
That’s them!
四楼遇敌 开火
Contact above! Fire!
下楼 快 马上 快跑
Downstairs! Go now! Move!
不好了
Oh, shit.
该死的
电影精选列表