不打扰你
Fine. Be alone.
请留话
Hi. Leave a message.
接电♥话♥吧
Pick up the phone. Liv?
你别吓我了 奥莉维娅
You're starting to scare me. Olivia?
快接电♥话♥
Pick up the goddamn phone.
我正打算敲门 对不起
I was just about to knock. I'm sorry.
请进吧
No. Come in.
哇
Whoa.
这里好酷
This place is cool.
可以坐吗
Can I--
你打算整修吗
Wow. So, are you gonna fix this up?
不知道 会吧
I don't know. I suppose so.
好好弄应该会不错
You should. I mean, you could make it really nice.
是啊 只是
It's really nice right now, but--
你睡哪里
Where do you sleep?
沙发
Couch.
噢
Oh.
我来只是想跟你道歉
So, I just wanted to come by and say I'm sorry.
克里斯生气时很混帐
Chris can be such an asshole when he gets angry like that,
平常他没这么坏
but he's really not a bad guy.
只是
It's just--
这里真是平静
God, it's so nice and quiet in here.
家人听到我怀孕都吓坏了
Everybody's freaking out at my house about me being pregnant.
我住家里
I live at home.
我本来要跟克里斯同居的
I was gonna move in with Chris, but--
这里以前是火车司机住的吗
So, did the conductor guy used to live here?
不 火车司机是在火车上工作
No. The conductor worked on the train.
这是给火车站长的
The station agent worked in here.
站长都做些什么
Doing what?
很多啊
A lot of things.
火车送信来 站长负责送
The train brought in the mail, and the agent delivered it.
他们也卖♥♥杂货 也帮人理发
They sold groceries. They cut hair.
真的 真的
Really? Yeah.
你要开美容院吗
Are you gonna open a salon?
事实上我退休了
I'm retired actually.
不嫌太年轻吗
Aren't you a little young to be retired?
侏儒都提早退休 这是常情
No. Dwarves retire early. Common fact.
是啊 懒惰的侏儒
Yeah, lazy dwarves.
晚上我可以住这吗 睡觉就好
Can I stay here tonight? Just sleep.
嗨 芬巴
Hey, Fin.
那是你女朋友吗
Is that your girlfriend?
不是
No.
另外那个呢 你说奥莉维娅
Is that other woman your girlfriend? You mean Olivia?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
也不是
No.
我喜欢她
I liked her.
我也是
Yeah. Me too.
她什么时候再来
When is she coming back?
我不知道
I don't know.
你到底想说什么
What?
根本没怎样
There is nothing. There is nothing.
你没权利这么说
You have- You have no right to say that.
你来就是要说这些
You just show up, and you tell me this?
我认识你十七年了
I've known you for 17 years.
你也认识我十七年
You've known me 17 fuckin years, and you don't--
你难道不知道为什么
You have no clue?
不 大卫 还有什么
No, David. What? What would be--
还有什么比这重要 说啊
What could be more important than this? What?
你怎么可以这样
How could you do this?
去死吧
Just go to hell.
奥莉维娅 走开
Olivia. Go away.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我不想见你 走开
I don't want you here, Fin. Go away.
拜托 你就让我
Please, Olivia, just- Look.
我不是你女友 也不是你妈
I'm not your fucking girlfriend or your mother, all right?
我知道 你还好吗 你又不是小孩
I know that. Are you all right? You're not a child!
给我滚 别来烦我
Get off the fucking porch and leave me alone!
让我躺下吧
Lay me down.
任我死去
And let me die.
此刻只剩你我两人
It's just you and me.
来两杯
Two.
缓缓下沉 逐渐消逝
Down and slow.
现在感觉如何
How you doing?
我就在这里
Here I am.
看清楚
Take a look.
看清楚
Take a look!
让我躺下吧
Lay me down.
任我死去
And let me die.
噢
Oh. Oh.
奥莉维娅
Olivia?
奥莉维娅
Olivia?
奥莉维娅
Olivia?
你吃了药吗
Did you take these?
他马上又要有小孩了
He's having another baby.
你全吃了
Did you take all of these?
天啊 扶紧了
Oh, gosh. I gotcha, I gotcha, I gotcha.
天啊 芬巴
Come on, come on. Oh, God, Fin.
我只要
I want--
我只要
I want--
我只要山姆回来
I want Sam back.
我只要他回来
I want him back.
天哪
Oh, God.
我只要他回来
I want him back.
(要找乐子 请打给乔)
请进 芬巴先生
You can come in now, Mr. McBride.
大家专心听芬巴先生讲话
Everyone, I want you to give Mr. McBride your full attention.
我要谈的题目是火车
I am here to speak about trains.
美国第一列火车
The first real train in this country...
是1829年由彼得·库珀制♥造♥
was built by Peter Cooper in 1829.
大家知道它叫什么吗
Does anyone know what it was called?
它叫"拇指神童"
It was called the Tom Thumb.
自此火车让美国的风貌 大为改观
Since that time, trains have helped make this country what it is today.
以前因为交通不便
A long time ago, most people never left their towns...
大家很少离开家乡
because travel was hard.
请说 你多高
Yes? How tall are you?
雅各布
Jacob.
我一米三五
I'm, uh- I'm four feet and five inches tall.
我比你高
I'm taller than you.
雅各布 过来 抱歉
Jacob, come with me. I'm so sorry.
马上回来
Be back in a minute.
猪头
You're such a jerk.
那飞船呢 那是后来才有
What about blimps? I think blimps came later.
什么时候
When?
我不确定
I'm not sure exactly.
飞船很酷 火车也是啊
Blimps are cool. Well, so are trains.
火车和飞船都很酷
Yeah. Well, they're- they're both cool. Trains and blimps.
有人想吃甜点吗
Anybody hungry for dessert?
我饱了 我也是
I'm stuffed. Yeah. Me too.
这么多食物 够吃到明天中午
Well, there's plenty of food. We can have it for lunch tomorrow.
飞船什么时候发明的
Hey, when were blimps invented?
我不知道
I have no idea.
别问我
Yeah, me neither.
去图书馆问那位辣妹
You know, you can go down to the library and ask that little hottie.
她很可爱
She is cute.
她可是图书馆之花
It's the librarian fantasy, man.
眼镜摘下 头发放下更撩人
Glasses off, hair down. Books flying.
她没戴眼镜
She doesn't wear glasses.
买♥♥给她 包你值回票价
Well, buy her some. It's worth it.