需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
我要借这本 好的
Check this book out. Okay.
你有借书证吗 没有
Um, do you have a library card? No.
你住镇上吗 是的
Okay. Well, do you live in town? Yes.
我需要通讯住址
Okay. Well, um, I need a proof of address.
你只要有邮件证明 我就帮你办
If you could bring in a piece of mail, then I can give you a card.
你可以用我名字借
You can put it on mine.
嗨 嗨
Hi. Hi.
不用了 我再过来
No, thanks. I'll- I'll come back.
你确定 是的
You sure? Yes.
昨晚很抱歉 我待太久了
Uh, sorry about last night. I overstayed my welcome.
再见 再见
Bye. Bye.
艾米莉 惨了 我刚刚对他尖叫
Hey, Emily. Oh, God. I just screamed in his face.
没事的
Oh. It's all right.
(铁路)
奥莉维娅给你的
Olivia left it.
你是我偶像 太棒了
My hero, dawg.
芬巴 要不要喝凉的
Hey, Fin. You want a cold one?
还有事不
So what else?
芬巴 明天见
Hey, Fin, I'm taking off. Manana, baby.
喂 你在干嘛
Hey, what are you doing?
我在找货车的制♥造♥商标
I'm, uh, searching the trucks for the company name.
这是火车 不是货车
Well, these are trains, not trucks.
载东西的火车就叫货车
The wheels on the trains are called the trucks.
你念几年级
What grade are you in?
我毕业了
I'm finished with school.
你是小矮人吗
Are you a midget?
不是
No.
你住哪里 车站库房♥
Where do you live? In the depot.
我叫克莉欧
My name is Cleo.
我叫芬巴
My name is Fin.
再见
Bye.
芬巴 醒醒
Hey, Fin! Wakey-wakey, baby.
女孩啊 次次不重样
Girls- nearly every time.
我在餐车那边
Hey, I'll be at the truck.
分手不是结局
Is he done with that girl.
乔 怎么了 两位
Hey, Joe. Big Joe! What's up, fellas?
你带了A片来 拿去 谢谢
Oh. Look at the stache, Ron Jeremy. Thank you.
咖啡 你知道我喜欢什么
I'll get your coffees. You know how I like it.
谢了 老兄
All right. Thanks, bro.
你老爸怎样 好点了
Hey, how's your old man? He's doing better.
我也要一杯
Hey, let me get one of those.
他还得休息多久
So, how long is he gonna be out of commission, man?
我的天 你看
Holy shit. Look at that.
那不是迷你人嘛 嘿 迷你人
It's fuckin' Mini-Me. Ho- Hey, "Da plane! Da plane!"
芬巴 你认识他
Fin! Fin! Man, do you know him?
喂 老大
He's going- "Hey, boss! Hey, boss!"
闭嘴 怎么了
Shut the fuck up. Hey. What?
闭嘴
Shut up.
放轻松嘛 两块钱
Why don't you ease up, Joey? Two bucks.
我有
I got it.
我钱不够 我给 四块钱
I'm light, man. Okay. Course you're light.
我们礼拜五还是会打垒球
Hey, Joe, we're still playing softball every Friday night.
一道来吧 带你的小兄弟
Why don't you come by, man? You should bring your little buddy.
这样不是更好玩
Hey, how funny would that be?
看他踩本垒板
Him walking up to the plate. You know?
拿下得胜分
It's, like, "Throw one in there. Throw one in there."
再见 乔 轻松点
All right. See you, Joe. Take it easy, man.
嗨 奥莉维娅 嗨
Hello, Olivia. Hi.
咖啡牛奶加糖 马上来
Un cafe con leche, extra sugar, coming up.
谢了 不客气
Thanks. All right.
你要去找芬巴 我刚刚才看到他
Gonna pop in on Fin? What? Oh, uh, no. I just drove past him.
他在哪 湖底路的池塘边
Where? Uh, the pond on Lake End Road.
这样吧
Tell you what.
这杯我请客 不过你要帮我一个忙
This one's on the house if you do me one favor.
什么忙
What?
你喜欢这里吗 喜欢
You like it out here, Olivia? Yeah.
你都做什么消遣 没有
What do you do for fun? I don't.
我也是 是吗
Me, neither. Sucks, right?
这里的人都很无聊
There's, like, not enough cool people around here, you know?
你一个人住 对
Do you live alone? Yeah.
你不喜欢我
Do you not like me, or something?
怎么说 你好像不怎么高兴见到我
Why? You're not exactly pleasant towards me.
不跟芬巴打招呼 我得走了
You're not gonna say hi to Fin? I gotta get going.
他想谢谢你送他书
I know he wanted to thank you for the book.
再见 乔
Bye, Joe.
嗨 怎么样
Hey. What's going on?
奥莉维娅刚送我来 她跟你问好
Olivia says hi. She just gave me a ride.
你在干嘛
What're you doing?
看火车
Watching trains.
这是什么 火车指南
What's this? Train guide.
我可以瞄一眼吗
Can I look at it?
上一班火车什么时候经过
What time did the last train come?
一小时又23分钟前
Hour and 23 minutes ago.
真的 好无聊
Seriously? Really boring.
介意我在这里待一下吗
Mind if I hang out a while?
不介意
No.
饿不饿 不饿
So, you hungry? No.
渴吗 不渴
Thirsty? No.
你真是不多话
You don't really say much, do you?
没错 是啊
Guess not. Guess not.
等等 奥莉维娅
Hey, h-hold on. Olivia!
嘿
Hey! Uh--
你没跟我们看火车太可惜了
Hey, you missed a great day of train watching.
下次吧
Oh. Maybe next time.
怎么了 奥莉维娅 怎样
Hey, Olivia! Yeah?
可以送我回去吗 我脚痛死了
Could you give us a ride home? My feet are killing me.
额
Uh--
我的手艺保证爽口
Man, when you guys taste this, you're gonna be so happy we did this.
相信我
Trust me.
谁要 不 谢了
Anybody? No, thanks.
芬巴 大家爱吃的
Fin. Everyone's doing it.
要就自己拿
It's there if you want it.
芬巴 问你一个问题
Hey, Fin, let me ask you a question.
你怎么看美国铁路的火车
What do you think of Amtrak?
不知道 我没坐过
I don't know. I've never ridden on Amtrak.
你没坐过国铁 没
You've never ridden an Amtrak train? No.
好怪 铁道迷不是最爱坐火车
That's weird, right? I thought that's what you train guys did. You ride trains.
你♥爸♥好点没
How-How's your dad, Joe?
好点了 但他快把我逼疯了
Well, he's driving me nuts, but he's better. Thanks.
洋葱猪排饭加菜豆
Chuleta con cibolla con arroz con frijoles.
吓一跳吧
Cuban surprise, in other words.
噢
Oh--
手伸出来 干嘛
Bring 'em in. What?
祷告啊 真的假的
Grace. Really?
不骗你 饭前祷告 快
Yeah, really. We gotta give thanks. Come on. Bring 'em in.
手给我
Hands around.
谁来说 你
Who wants to say it? You.
主啊 感谢您赐给我们这一餐
God, thank you for letting us sit here and enjoy this meal.
请保佑我们大家
Please watch over everybody.
保佑我爸早点好 不然我要疯了
Please let my dad heal 'cause he's driving me fuckin' crazy.
还有人要说吗 没有
Anybody you guys wanna mention? No.
阿门 开动吧
Amen. Let's dig in.
奥莉维娅 盘子
Olivia. Plate. Oh.
芬巴
Fin.
可以问你一个问题吗
Let me ask you a question, Fin.
你们有俱乐部吧
Do you people have clubs?
什么意思 铁道同乐会之类的
What do you mean? Well, like a train of-the-month club.
有啊
Yeah, there are clubs.
你们都做些什么
What do you guys do?
一起看老照片 有时候放电影