One of his dipshit buddies got second degree burns.
船和酒不能混在一起 是吗
Boats and liquor don't mix, do they?
是啊 我想不能
Yeah, I guess not.
上帝啊
Jesus.
你挡道了 奥利
You're in the way, Ollie.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
查理需要香槟来准备她的告别晚餐
Charlie needs champagne for her goodbye dinner.
你知道她要走了吗
Do you know she's leaving?
船在水道上熄火了 干得好
The boat stalled in the channel, good work.
你加速了
You gunned it.
我请她过来吃晚饭
I invited her for dinner.
你享受交♥媾♥的过程么
You think you love that holy hole?
如果我想的话我可以拥有那个女孩
You know I could have that girl if I want
但我追求质量 她是垃圾
But I want quality. She's trash.
忘了她吧
Forget about her.
我们将启动唱机
We'll crank up the record player
在谷仓举♥行♥斯威家庭聚会
and have Sway family celebration in the barn.
好啊 我来选音乐
Yeah, I'll choose the music.
你想成为一个斯威家的人是吗
You want to be a Sway...
你找到那个78转的唱片了吗
You ever find that 78?
30年了 她竟要解雇我
After 30 years, she will fire me.
也许蒂米把它扔到湖里了
Maybe Timmy threw it in the lake.
检查所有卧室
Check all the bedrooms.
在衣服后面
Behind the clothes.
老式的么
Old fashioned, eh?
她还没有报♥警♥
She hasn't called the police.
你可以用一个电♥话♥把他送回俄♥罗♥斯♥
You can send him back to Russia with one call.
不要给任何人打电♥话♥
Don't call anyone.
嘿
Hi.
你来了
You came.
你就是这样迎接一位女士的
This is how you greet a lady?
告诉她 她看起来非常漂亮
Tell her she looks gorgeous.
啊 这些是给你奶奶的
Ah, these are for your grandmother.
尼古莱 你为什么不去找她
Nikolai, why don't you go find her?
好啊
Yeah.
这是什么音乐
What's this music?
♪ 我已经把你记在心上了 ♪
♪ I've got you on my mind ♪
马列娜 你不必如此大费周折的
Marlena, you shouldn't have gone to all this trouble.
没什么麻烦 Mrs.斯威
No trouble, Mrs. Sway.
很美
It's lovely.
奥利帮了忙
Ollie helped.
奥利
Ollie.
马列娜接受你一些了
Marlena can take yours in a bit.
关系更融洽些了嘛
Make it more becoming?
这个给您
Oh, these are for you.
康乃馨
Carnations?
我很喜欢
Charming.
20世纪歌♥舞剧演员 奥斯卡终身成就奖获得者
弗雷德阿斯泰尔
Fred Astaire?
非常有趣的选择 迪斯科乔克先生这首歌♥
Terribly interesting choice, Mr. Disc Jockey.
声音不大 但人很有魅力
Not much of a voice, but what a charming fellow.
请就坐吧 各位
Please, no waiting, everyone.
请坐
Sit.
敬大厨
Respect the chef.
不好意思 但我不吃鸡肉
I'm sorry, I actually don't eat chicken.
亲爱的 这是野鸡肉
Dear, it's pheasant.
为所有未至的人
For everybody not here.
哈尔 蒂姆 我的爸爸 谢尔盖
Hal, and Timmy, and my pop, Sergei.
我们会吃下这些被祝福的食物
We eat this blessed food.
感谢天上那位大人物
Thanks to the big man upstairs.
吃吧
Eat.
所以
So...
伊莎多拉
Isadora?
你家有谁呢
Who is your family?
你是这片湖上的吗
Are you lake?
跳过调查户口吧
Skip the inquisition.
其实 我十岁我们家就搬了
Actually, my family moved when I was 10.
凯尔一家
The Kyles.
原来是凯尔
Oh, the Kyles.
他们为我们工作过
They worked for us for a bit.
她上大学了 奶奶
She's in college, gran.
别担心
Don't worry.
我在奥尔巴尼学商务
I study business in Albany.
我想在这儿开个旅馆
I want to open a hotel here.
好点的那种
Like a good one.
天哪
Goodness.
还要开更多旅馆
More hotels.
实际上 更像是那种老派的营地
Well, actually, more like an old fashioned camp.
我是说 如果我钱够多
I mean if I had the cash,
我想建一个让你去了
I would open the kind of place that you could go
觉得很自然的地方
and it would feel really real.
其实有点像这里
Kind of like this place, actually.
让我们祝你撑得起野心
Well, let's hope you have the ambition.
我的父亲 麦克林 是我崇拜的人
My father, Macklin, whom I adored,
他来到华尔街时一无所有
he came to Wall Street with nothing.
他在大萧条期间损失了很多钱
He lost a fortune during the crash.
而他告诉他的员工
And he told his employees...
我没办法再付你们工资了
"I can't pay you,"
但如果你们留下 我会提供饭食的
"but if you stay I can give you food."
他们都留下了 因为知道他是一位绅士
They all stayed because they knew he was a gentlemen.
他用微薄的收入
He put me through private school,
把我送进了私立学校
with his bridge earnings.
所以 一切皆有可能
So, anything is possible.
丢脸的是你们这一代却不是每一个人
It's a shame not everyone in your generation
都知道要努力工作
knows how to work hard.
你又做了什么
What did you do?
我抚养儿子长大成人还支撑了一个家庭
I raised a son and managed a household.
那还不够吗
Is that not enough?
我还嫁给了一个男人
And I married a man
他说我是他平等的另一半
who said I was his equal.
如果我是一个男人 想想我能做到什么
If I'd been a man, imagine what I'd have done.
你雇了一个保姆
You hired a nanny.
你给了你孩子一大笔钱 就为了眼不见为净
You gave your son a wad of cash to get him out of your hair.
你的父亲把他自己搞得一团糟
Your father made himself miserable,
把我们全都搞得一团糟
made us all miserable.
他除了听唱片 什么都没干
He did nothing but listen to records.
就像哈尔总说的那样
As Hal always said,
他有一个忧郁的灵魂
he was an unhappy soul.
对他我做了所有能做的
I did my best with him.
有些人生来如此
Some people are born that way,
我也不希望他有病
I didn't wish him ill.
也许他从来没出生会更好
Perhaps it would've been better had he never been born.
但那样 也不会有你了
But then... we wouldn't have you.
不好意思 抱歉
Excuse me, sorry.
我要去小便
I have to urinate.
奥利
Ollie.
奥利
Ollie!
我没事
I'm fine!
他会回来的
He will be back.
我们不会让奥利的生气
We won't let Ollie's outburst
毁了马列娜做的美味晚餐
ruin Marlena's lovely dinner.
泪水和歇斯底里并不会解决问题
Tears and dramatics don't solve problems.
我认为发泄情感挺好的
I think it's good to express your feelings.
有助于健康
I mean, I think it's healthy.
健康
Healthy?
谁的健康
For whom?
别傻了 亲爱的
Don't be silly, dear.
如果情感被压制 你就会
If emotions get repressed, you end up just--
你从哪儿学得这个招数
Where did you learn this "hoonya"?
心理学课程吗
In psychology class?
有意识的优雅使我们变成了高级动物
It is conscious grace that separates us from animals.