多么英俊
What a stud.
钢琴演奏官和他的性感新娘
Piano playing captain with his sexy bride.
美不胜收啊
Paradise.
致夏洛特和哈尔
To Charlotte and Hal.
这是我父亲喜欢的唱片里排第三十三位的
This is my dad's 33rd favorite record.
是这张唱片吗
Is this the record?
听
Listen.
♪ 擒住那老虎 ♪
♪ Hold that tiger ♪
♪ 抓住那老虎 ♪
♪ Hold that tiger ♪
♪ 逮住那老虎 ♪
♪ Hold that tiger ♪
♪ 制住那老虎 ♪
♪ Hold that tiger ♪
-后退 -前进
- Backwards!-- Forward!
不要对松鼠说话
Stop talking to a fucking squirrel!
它是一个花栗鼠
It's a chipmunk.
♪ 拿住那老虎 ♪
♪ Hold that tiger ♪
我得检查我的屁♥眼♥
I have to check my asshole,
看看我屁♥股♥里有没有玻璃
for glass in my ass.
我们去找那个紫色头发的女孩
Let's go find purple-haired girl.
她多么完美呀
She's so perfect.
她不在这
She's not here.
好吧
Okay.
另外找一个女孩
Find a new girl.
我这辈子从来没有被拒绝过
I have never in my life been turned down,
你也不应该被拒绝
and neither should you be.
看着我
Watch me.
打扰 美女
Excuse me, girlies.
请来这里
Come here please.
她们来了
Here they come.
你好像卢克·贝里
You look like Luke Perry.
卢克·贝里 美国演员
谢谢
Thank you.
不
No.
不
No.
不
No!
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
这是你的车吗
Is this your piece of shit, girls?
一会见
Race you back!
奥利 给她们带路
Show them the way, Ollie.
上车上车
Make your move!
你们认识一位紫色头发的女孩吗
Do you guys know a girl with purple hair?
伊莎多拉
Isadora?
她看起来像同性恋者
She's like a lesbo.
你们是谁啊
Who fucks guys.
这是孟菲斯·梅布尔
This is Memphis Mabel.
她十二岁无家可归 十五岁加入合唱队
She was homeless at 12, a chorus girl at 15,
最终成为收入最高的歌♥手
and ended up as the highest paid singer in...
♪ 斯威湖 你听见吗 ♪
♪ Sway Lake, can you hear? A loon ♪
♪ 一个笨蛋在幽幽的月光下啼哭 ♪
♪ crying out in the ghostly moonlight ♪
奥利 你的藏品质量如何
Hey Ollie. How's your collection going?
B+吧 爸爸
B plus, Dad.
这是我喜欢的噼啪声
It's the crackle I love.
我们可以神隐其中
We can disappear into it.
我们可是收藏家
We're collectors.
爸爸
Dad...
你现在开心吗
You happy now?
你知道
Do you understand what makes this
是什么让这张唱片如此完美吗
one record perfect?
亲爱的夏洛特
Dear Charlotte.
爱斯基摩人历史上最伟大一天
Code name greatest day in Eskimo history approaches.
你忠诚的指挥官 哈尔
Your devoted commander, Hal.
♪ 爱是有趣的还是悲伤的 ♪
♪ Love is funny, or it's sad ♪
♪ 很安静或者很疯狂 ♪
♪ Or it's quiet, or it's mad ♪
♪ 是好事或者是坏事 ♪
♪ It's a good thing, or it's bad ♪
♪ 但很美好 ♪
♪ But beautiful ♪
♪ 美丽的冒险 ♪
♪ Beautiful to take a chance ♪
♪ 如果爱了 就爱了 ♪
♪ And if you fall, you fall ♪
♪ 我在想 ♪
♪ And I'm thinking-- ♪
打扰了
Excuse me.
嗨 你是哪位
Hey, who are you?
我是斯威夫人
I'm Mrs. Sway.
这是我的房♥子 你是谁
This is my house, who are you?
抱歉打扰
I'm sorry.
我是奥利的一位朋友
I'm a friend of Oliver.
奥利在这里
Oliver's here?
我还以为他离开了呢
I'd have thought he'd stay away.
噢
Oh!
斯威夫人
Mrs. Sway.
奥利
Ollie.
你♥爸♥爸的事 我很遗憾
I'm so sorry about your dad.
你错过了葬礼
You were missed at the funeral.
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?
把衣服穿上 兄弟
Put some clothes on, dude.
我在市政厅做关于那个恐怖码头的演讲
I'm speaking at town hall about that dreadful marina,
校准一些不太确定的部分
tying up some loose ends.
我秋天的时候会卖♥♥掉这个地方
I'm selling this place in the fall.
希望你抹了防晒
I hope you're wearing your sun protection,
你跟你♥爸♥爸是一个肤质 亲爱的
you do have your father's skin you know, dear.
快点 我们走
Come on, let's go.
她会在这呆多久
How long is she staying?
奥利 就
Ollie, just--
我希望不超过一周
I hope no more than a week.
太好了
Perfect.
车道上一团糟
This driveway is a mess.
很高兴你能来 格兰
Great to have you, Gran.
年轻人
Young man.
晚饭的时候多穿点衣服
You may want to wear a touch more clothing for dinner.
她会魔法 收拾好你这堆垃圾
She has witch powers, pack your shit.
但是你又不是你♥爸♥爸
But you're not your dad,
你根本不在乎她怎么想的
you don't care what she thinks.
我真不敢相信她要卖♥♥♥房♥♥子
I can't believe she's selling.
那唱片怎么办
What about the record?
我们从没放弃过我们的任务
We never give up on a mission.
听着 听着
Hey look, look, look, look.
我们一找到唱片就走
We locate the record, then we go.
怎么样
Okay?
放松点 它是属于你的
Play nice, it belongs to you.
我们应该趁热吃 尼古莱
We eat while it's hot, Nikolai.
尊重下厨师
Respect the chef.
你最近一次洗头是什么时候
When did you last wash your hair?
我记忆中人们都想展现出他们最好的一面
I remember when people wanted to look their best.
这肉有点硬
This meat is a bit tough.
我觉得特别好
I think it's perfect.
肉老了
It's overdone.
哈尔把马列娜从古巴救了出来
Hal rescued Marlena from Cuba.
他也拼命地想要救出她的孩子们
He tried desperately to get her kids out too.
致哀
最亲爱的查理 在你低潮的时候 我们的心与你同在 赫斯一家
今晚你和谁在一起
我的爱之园
爸爸 我认识了一个女孩
Hey dad, I met a girl.
我该给她放什么歌♥呢
What song should I play her?
像我等凡人 岂懂爱情
What do ugly fellas like us know about love?
最好躲得远远的
Better to leave it untouched.
我给你打满分
I marked it five out of five for you.
你怎么能不听就给唱片打分呢
How can you rate a record without hearing it?
爸爸
Dad?
离开这
Leave.
这些是78转的吗
These are 78s?
不 那些是33转的
No, those are 33s.
这些重一点的是78转的
These are 78s, heavy ones.
乙烯基原来是工业级材料
Vinyl used to be industrial grade.
用78转的唱片能把脑袋切下来
Could slice a head off with a 78.
为什么你♥爸♥爸把它藏起来