Did your papa teach you to fight?
他既不是个爱人也不是个战士
He was neither lover nor fighter.
但是你♥爸♥爸教你音乐
But your papa taught you music.
我得找个喜欢旧唱片的女孩
I need to find a girl who likes old records.
记得那时你愿意为一个女孩做任何事
Remember when you would do anything
因为你觉得她会拯救你的生活
for a girl, because you thought she would save your life?
再也没有女人值得我为她赴死了
No woman is worth dying for anymore.
我们生的太晚了
We were born too late.
要不是她有钱的话 她可能就疯了
If she weren't rich, she'd just be crazy.
她为什么不来码头
Why does she not go to the dock?
她害怕自己会跳下去
She's afraid she'd jump.
而你又不游泳
And you don't swim.
还得为家族传宗接代呢
Runs in the family.
愿斯威的湖水于太平洋共存
May the water of Sway Lake find me in the Pacific.
1944年 5月12日
May 12th, 1944.
最亲爱的查理
Dearest Charlie.
斯威湖纯净的湖水正等待着我们返航
The pure water of Sway Lake awaits our return.
1944年 7月6日
July 6th, 1944.
最亲爱的查理
Dearest Charlie.
远离了这些血染的海洋
Far from these blood stained seas,
代号♥爱斯基摩 最伟大的一天快要到了
codename greatest day in Eskimo history approaches.
无论爱情还是战争 判断盟友的最好方式
In love as in war, we judge our allies best
就是看他们能否保守秘密
by the secrets they keep.
你是个能保守秘密的人 查理
You are a keeper of secrets, Charlie.
当我睁开眼睛 我又看见你了
When I open my eyes, I see you again,
你在慢慢向我游来
swimming toward me.
我看着客人们在谷仓里随着忒德的演奏
I see our guests dancing in the barn
纷纷的翩翩起舞 而我们偷偷跑去水边
to Tweed's orchestra as we sneak to the water.
既然你是斯威家的人了
Now that you're a Sway,
你我就成了同谋
you and I are in cahoots
这片湖会成为时间静止的世外桃源
to ensure that the lake remain a place where time can stop.
音乐在我耳中回荡
The music echoes in my ears.
而你的肌肤散发出的味道
And the taste of your skin...
你忠实的指挥官 哈尔
Your devoted commander, Hal.
你能不能帮我找一下奥利
Would you mind looking for Ollie?
我们去镇上的听证会要迟到了
We're late for the town hearing.
好的
Okay.
尼古莱
Nikolai.
你动了我的桌子吗
Did you move my desk?
黄昏之前一定要放回原来的地方啊
Well, it'll have to be back where it belongs by dusk.
有露水
There's dew.
游览船没有了 我来载你
The guideboat was gone, I'll take you.
奥利总是这样
Typical Oliver,
从不关心这片湖
he never cared about the lake.
你好呀
Hey.
♪ 在街上闲逛 ♪
♪ Strolling along the avenue ♪
♪ 消磨时间 ♪
♪ Whiling the time away ♪
♪ 梦到一切 ♪
♪ Dreaming of all ♪
你能帮我一下吗
Could you do this for me?
我总是戴不上
It always comes undone.
当然可以
Of course.
如果镇子的港口更大 来的船会更多
A large town dock will bring new boats.
这个地方需要生意
Business this community needs.
这就对了 吉姆
That's right, Jim!
下面我们有请居民进行发言
We give the floor to public comments.
斯威夫人
Mrs. Sway.
看看这是谁
Oh, look who it is.
我
I...
我在湖边长大
I grew up on this lake.
从前
It used to be--
一年才两周 你没有权利
Two weeks a year don't give you the right--
让她说下去
Let her talk!
这曾是一片让我们想起过去
It used to be this lake connected us to the past,
想起自然 想起彼此 想起寂静的湖
to nature, to each other. To silence.
最开始 鲑鱼没有了
First, we lost the trout.
然后 大部分潜鸟也没有了
Then, most of the loons.
天啊 斯威夫人
For God's sake, Mrs. Sway.
我希望吉姆儿子的摩托艇生意能够成功
While I wish Jim success with his son's jet ski business,
但公共港口会大大增加湖上的马达数量
a public dock will triple the amount of motors on this lake.
鳗鱼湖建好港口之后
When Eel Lake got their dock,
发现外来的船只带来了耆草
they saw milfoil come in from outside boats.
破坏了湖中紫芦苇植被和鱼类生态
It destroyed their purple reed, their fish stock.
我不是反对建港
This isn't about a dock.
我是担心湖水遭到破坏
This is about the water.
这片湖泊 我们的湖泊应该保持纯洁
The purity of this lake, our lake.
你觉得这湖是你家的
You mean your lake!
湖已经不再属于你了
You don't own the lake anymore.
妈的 她就会说这些
She is so full of it, man.
听到了吗
You hear that?
是460Z
That's a 460Z.
总有一天 这片湖会变成旅游景点
One day this lake is gonna be a destination
不管你同不同意 老东西
whether you like it or not. Bitch.
你说什么
Hey, what did you say?
马列娜 你还好吗
Marlena, are you okay?
奥利 你真贴心
You're so sweet, Ollie.
像你♥爸♥爸一样
Like your father.
知道吗 他在你妈妈离开你们之后
You know, he did his best for you
为你尽心尽力
after your mother left you guys.
但没有爱的生活真的很难
But it's hard to live without love.
我知道
I know.
他太沉默了
He was so quiet.
他给你展示过他的收藏吗
Did he ever show you his collection?
看过一些
Some of it.
别说出去好吗
Don't say a word, okay?
有张斯威夫人说很重要的唱片我找不到了
But I can't find a record that Mrs. Sway says is so important.
她说她需要钱
She says she needs the money.
我不相信他
I don't trust him.
奥利 你又失踪了
And once again, Oliver is missing.
祖母 真是非常抱歉
I am sorry, Grandmother.
我都移不开眼了
I don't know where else to look.
这些字母是什么
What are these markings?
家里每个人排列唱片的方式都不同
Everyone in the family had their own way of ranking records.
我小时候给这些分了级别
When I was little I graded these
就不会在做DJ时碰到差的歌♥了
so I wouldn't accidentally DJ subpar music.
奥莉维亚·纽顿·约翰 竟然是A级吗
Olivia Newton-John. A?
怎么了 她很性感啊
What? She's hot.
谢谢 马列娜 我拿过去
Thank you Marlena, I'll take those.
哈利·贝拉方提
Harry Belafonte.
他就像是黑人版的尼尔·戴门
He's like the black Neil Diamond.
胡利奥·伊格莱西亚斯 西班牙尼尔·戴门
Julio Iglesias. He's like the Spanish Neil Diamond.
那是张非常好的唱片
That is a terribly good recording,
她真的很帅
such a handsome man.
铜管伴奏卡利普索
贝拉方提
B-吗
B minus?
这不是他最好的一张卡利普索专辑
It's not his best calypso.
那些是什么
What are those?
给小工人们的饮料
For my laborers.
谢谢
Thank you.
莫斯科之骡
Moscow Mule.
著名美国鸡尾酒
Famous American drink.
我给四星
I gave it four stars.
奥利 只有你会用字母分级
The letter grades were your system, Ollie.
我希望我对奥利的品味有所影响
I like to think I played a part in Ollie's "calling."
现在他会在人开口之前知道他们想听什么
Now he knows what people want to hear before they do.
看来这张唱片达成共识了
Looks like we agreed on this one.
两人纸牌 安迪·迪尔沃斯
他不是很帅
Not a handsome fellow.
蒂米给它几星
What grade did Timmy give it?
对于音乐 美国人更喜欢分类而不是听
You know, Americans would rather organize music than hear it.
在俄♥国♥ 我们更喜欢跳舞
In Russia, we simply dance.
奥利 你把莫斯科之骡碰洒了
Ollie, you spilled Moscow Mule!