Fucking crazy.
你已经同意了
You already agreed to it!
我已经计划好了你的复仇
I have your revenge all planned.
很快 我们的水域将不再
Soon, our waters will no longer
会被那家伙感染了
be infested by that dickwad
还有他那该死的水上摩托车
and his fucking jet skis.
紧急情况下 闪烁三次
In case of emergency, three flashes.
收到
Roger that.
是谁
Who was it?
间谍 伙计
Spies, man.
浣熊间谍
Raccoon spies.
间谍
Spies?
浣熊他妈的间谍
Raccoon fucking spies?
撤退 撤退
Retreat, retreat!
这是湖的胜利
This is a victory for the lake.
我们的湖
Our lake.
奥利
Ollie.
在我们所有的盟友中
Of all our allies,
我相信是俄♥国♥人将证明是我们最伟大的
I believe it's the Russians who will prove to be our greatest.
最亲爱的夏洛特
Dearest Charlotte.
还记得代号♥爱斯基摩人的日子吗
Remember the Eskimo days?
情况将再次上演
We will have one again.
你睡得好吗
You sleep good?
看 她差不多完蛋了
Look, she's almost finished.
如果有人受伤怎么办
What if someone got hurt?
别担心
Don't worry,
导索烧掉了所有的点火装置
the tripwire burned all the ignitions.
一次轻松的行动
Simple operation.
至少把证据扔掉
At least get rid of the evidence.
什么事
Yes?
奥利弗·斯威在吗
Is Oliver Sway here by any chance?
他在那下面
He's down there.
♪ 我随你漂流而去 ♪
♪ I drifted away with you ♪
♪ 深入蓝色的海洋 ♪
♪ Deep into the ocean blue ♪
想象一下被八个振动的美洲虎嘴口♥交♥
Imagine getting a blowjob from eight vibrating jaguar mouths.
那就是开着这宝贝的感觉
That's what driving this baby is going to be like.
我可以告发你们
I could turn you guys in.
但你不会
But you won't.
我看见你们两个划着船去了出租行
I saw both of you rowing to the Livery.
那是谁的愚蠢想法
Whose stupid idea was that?
我的
Mine.
你男朋友想把这个湖变成厕所
Your boyfriend want to turn this lake into a toilet.
他不是我男朋友
He's not my boyfriend.
她可以下海吗
Is she sea-worthy?
你想试试她吗
You want to try her out?
我带你去兜风
I'll take you for a spin.
你带我去
You take me.
可以
Okay.
慢慢给她泵油 奥利
Pump her slowly, Ollie.
当你坐上1968年法拉利GTO的时候
Do you floor the accelerator of a 1968 Ferrari GTO
你会踩油门吗
the moment you sit?
不会 这个美人也一样
No, same with this beauty.
可以
Okay?
女士们先生们 接下来是伊甸园姐妹
Ladies and gentlemen, the Eden Sisters!
♪ 斯威湖 ♪
♪ Sway Lake ♪
♪ 你能听到吗 ♪
♪ Can you hear ♪
你去过河道了吗
Have you been through the channel?
什么
What?
去过河道吗
Been through the channel?
去过
Yeah.
什么时候
When?
我去那里快有一千次了
Yeah, I've been there like a thousand times.
我说了去过近一千次了
I said like a thousand times.
♪ 那只鸟和我一样 ♪
♪ That bird is just like me ♪
♪ 今晚很孤独 ♪
♪ Lonely tonight ♪
嘿 这东西能再开得快点吗
Hey, does this thing go any faster?
请稍等 给我点时间
Please hold... Give me a second.
尼古莱故意这样做的
Nikolai did this on purpose.
♪ 今晚很孤独 ♪
♪ Lonely tonight ♪
你在那外面干什么
What are you doing out there?
我想看看你是否注意到了寂静
I wanted to see if you noticed the silence.
就像以前一样
Like it used to be.
你可以进来 尼古莱
You can come in, Nikolai.
这是一次秘密行动
It was a stealth operation.
你喜欢吗
You like?
什么
What?
我把水上摩托车永远地带出去了
I took the jet skis out for good.
是为你做的
I did it for you.
听我说 等等 听我说
Look, wait, look.
看看马列娜在厨房♥是否需要帮助
See if Marlena needs help in the kitchen.
她会安排我的告别晚宴
She'll be planning my farewell dinner.
我没找到想要的东西
I didn't find what I came for,
所以我们明天就走
so we're leaving tomorrow.
你不能离开这湖
You cannot leave the lake.
这湖需要你
The lake needs you.
现在我们要被电死了
Now we'll be electrocuted.
这真是个好主意
This was a great idea.
你喜欢这首名叫斯威湖的老歌♥吗
You like this old "Sway Lake" song?
这首歌♥听起来很好 但我说不准
This song sounds perfect, but I don't know.
它没有灵魂
There's no soul.
我想我喜欢悲伤的音乐
I guess I love sad music.
音乐让我感触良多
Music that makes me feel it so much,
我只想停下来
I just want it to stop.
你懂我什么意思吗
Do you know what I mean?
懂
Yeah.
这像我仍在这里的却想念这个地方一样
It's like the way I miss this place even when I'm here.
最好还是把一切都抛在身后
Probably just better to leave it all behind.
去巴西或别的地方生活
Go live in Brazil or something.
你明天什么都不带就走
And you'd leave tomorrow with nothing?
是啊 你知道的 我这儿一点都不在乎
Yeah, you know, I don't care about any of it.
你真是个骗子
You're such a liar.
有钱人总是不放弃一些东西
Rich people always hang on to something.
她会没事的
She'll be fine.
呃
Ugh.
那太疯狂了
That was crazy.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
这是毛巾架
It's a towel rack.
啊 谢谢
Ah, thanks.
所以 你记得我之前怎么做那个
Ah, so that, you remember how I was doing that like
密宗式呼吸吗
breathing thing before, like tantric?
-不记得吗 -记得 记得
- No? - Yeah, Yeah, Yeah
那么 我能和你一起做吗
Okay, so can I do it with you?
密宗式呼吸
The tantric breathing.
好吧 我要呼气 你要吸气
Okay, so just, I'm gonna breathe out and you breathe in.
这就像心肺复苏 但不是
It's like CPR but it's not.
对不起 我很抱歉
Sorry, I'm sorry.
你必须保持呼吸
You have to keep breathing.
好的 再来一次
Okay, okay, yeah, yeah, again.
不 不 冷静 你在干什么
No, no, chill, what're you doing
冷静
Chill.
对不起
Sorry.
你之后要做什么
What are you doing later?
想过来吃饭吗
Want to come over for dinner?
你们姓斯威的人有点奇怪
You Sways are kind of weird.
你的朋友会在那儿吗
Is your friend gonna be there?
我们不会咬人的
We won't bite.
嗯 我不知道
Yeah, I don't know.
你的家人吓到我了
Your family scares me.
一切都好吗
Is everything okay?
白♥痴♥小子把他的船全拴错了
Idiot kid chained his craft all wrong.
他的一个脑残朋友被二级烧伤了